Surname Change - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Introductions

Introductions Introduce yourself to the community!

Old 11-24-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 72%
Default Surname Change

Greetings fellow aspkin members & hope you all are well & prospering!

To date, my Paypal (bank account blacklisted by Paypal) & eBay are suspended, & now I wanted to start afresh, so I changed my surname.

I do not have, neither can I create a new physical bank account and provide a new address, when all that has changed is my surname, bank CARD & use a VPN which will change my IP address.

What I cannot change - Physical bank account / Home Address / D.O.B.

How have you stealth users provided a bogus address?... Also is my surname change enough to give me a fresh start?...

Are there any other essential stealth or genuine details or tools I may have overlooked besides entropay, as I guess it's not really a stealth account if my name has LEGALLY been changed?...

I cannot afford to make any mistakes & subsequently have my old accounts linked as utilising Paypal (selling) will enable me to better aid my credit score.

Kind Regards

Last edited by subversion; 11-24-2012 at 06:38 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-24-2012

Longevity: 70%

Firstly, you changed your surname just for stealth? That's a bit extreme considering that you could use any name on the account.

Why can't you get a new bank account? You are going to need one if you want to withdraw your cash. A phake address is fine yes as long as you don't expect to have access any returns/letters from eBay/PayPal.

Oh, and it's still a stealth account if you don't use your own address. If you used your own address then you would be "legit" all over again.
The Following User Says Thank You to Elijah For This Useful Post:
subversion (11-24-2012)
Old 11-24-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Good plan. Elijah has given you some good advice - also good advice is to read the stealth guide and read the forums.

All the best.

Your questions are basic and are covered around many times.

Last edited by TGMT²; 11-24-2012 at 08:52 AM. Reason: PLEASE learn to QUOTE properly.
Old 11-24-2012
Threadstarter  

Default Thanks & RE:

Thanks Elijah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elijah View Post
... considering that you could use any name on the account...
what do you mean I can use any name on what account? Are you suggesting I can use my second name as a first name on my bank account?

Quote:
... If you used your own address then you would be "legit" all over again"
Do you mean that even if I was suspended from eBay and PayPal, that I can use my old address if everything else is different?...
Old 11-24-2012

Longevity: 70%

Quote:
Originally Posted by subversion View Post
what do you mean I can use any name on what account? Are you suggesting I can use my second name as a first name on my bank account?
No, I don't know how you could interpret my reply that way. I mean exactly what I said. You can use any name that you like on the PayPal account... you could say that you are David Cameron and live at 10 Downing street in central London.

Quote:
Originally Posted by subversion View Post
Do you mean that even if I was suspended from eBay and PayPal, that I can use my old address if everything else is different?...
That isn't what I meant. I meant that if you used a new address of your own along with your other details being real, it wouldn't really be classed as stealth anymore as it would be "all you" but eBay/PayPal would not be able to catch on to you... it would therefore be the ultimate fresh start.

Edit: I have used my real address, that was previously suspended, on a new account before. It was about a year later although all the other details were brand new and stealth... but since you will be using the same first name and date of birth, the possibility of linking you to the old identity is going to be stronger.

So I wouldn't recommend this for you if you really want to use your real details on the account. If some time has passed then you could reuse the address but everything else would need to be different... otherwise you need a new address to use.

Last edited by Elijah; 11-24-2012 at 03:05 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Elijah For This Useful Post:
subversion (11-24-2012)
Old 11-24-2012
Threadstarter  

Default Thanks again Elijah!

Quote:
... You can use any that you like name on the PayPal account... you could say that you are David Cameron and live at 10 Downing street in central London.
That is crazy Elijah at the fictitious nature of your suggestion!!! Of course I will not attempt to make such an extreme proposal to PayPal, as they'll or the Gov#t will av' my head

I look forward to hearing from you in my PM.

Thanks again kind sir!

Adieu
Old 11-24-2012
Executive [VIP]

Do your self a favor and do like most people did and buy the stealth guide.