ebay account is setup... now paypal setup verification - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 12-19-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 73%
Default ebay account is setup... now paypal setup verification

I'm from usa and i have ebay account setup with
different name
different ip
different address
different phone

i'm guessing i dont sign up with same info for paypal because my address i put on ebay is kind of fast food restaurant joint (as suggested by the book.. i'm sure there were other routes to this but this is my first account so try it out)
So signing up a separate paypal account with different information should be under works i'm guessing. which is where the paypal and bank info comes... Not sure what i do about the address part in the bank... as ebay seems to see that....

And do i just link this paypal to ebay account then?? First account so bit confused here thx
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-19-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 78%

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiroshinobi View Post
I'm from usa and i have ebay account setup with
different name
different ip
different address
different phone
Everything is Fine here.

Quote:
i'm guessing i dont sign up with same info for paypal because my address i put on ebay is kind of fast food restaurant joint (as suggested by the book.. i'm sure there were other routes to this but this is my first account so try it out)
When you sign up for Paypal it MUST MATCH your Ebay Account information EXACTLY!

Quote:
So signing up a separate paypal account with different information should be under works i'm guessing. which is where the paypal and bank info comes...
Read my response above.

Quote:
Not sure what i do about the address part in the bank... as ebay seems to see that....
Paypal does not see your address on the bank account ONLY the Account number and Routing Number.

Quote:
And do i just link this paypal to ebay account then?? First account so bit confused here thx
You need to link the Paypal account that matches your Ebay account.

If none of this makes sense then you are not ready to go stealth and you should purchase the Ebay Stealth Book.
Old 12-19-2012
Threadstarter  

here is wierd thing though... i had this account linked to a paypal account of someone else and did manage to sell something and payment went to a different paypal email address... that had different information then the seller account... so can't i just sign up with paypal using completely different from seller account?

Or since i'm gonna be selling on regular basis.. having paypal account that matches seller account will be the ideal (or a must)
If that is the case.. how do i sign up for paypal when the address was a bogus place like (mcdonalds or burger king as mentioned in the book).. since paypal might send some kind of notice in mail (i get notices from paypal in the mail regarding my paypal loan account they give out.. but don't think i got anything from them regarding "paypal account" portion.... so should i just provide that address than the mcdonald or burger king address (seems funny but if it was in the book i guess it worked) ??
Old 12-19-2012
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
here is wierd thing though... i had this account linked to a paypal account of someone else and did manage to sell something and payment went to a different paypal email address... that had different information then the seller account... so can't i just sign up with paypal using completely different from seller account?
Please don't underestimate Paypal...they are not stupid. Create the Paypal with EXACTLY the same info on file with Ebay, EXACTLY.

Quote:
Or since i'm gonna be selling on regular basis.. having paypal account that matches seller account will be the ideal (or a must)
If that is the case..
Again, read my response above.

Quote:
how do i sign up for paypal when the address was a bogus place like (mcdonalds or burger king as mentioned in the book).. since paypal might send some kind of notice in mail (i get notices from paypal in the mail regarding my paypal loan account they give out.. but don't think i got anything from them regarding "paypal account" portion.... so should i just provide that address than the mcdonald or burger king address (seems funny but if it was in the book i guess it worked) ??
Again, read my response above.
Old 12-19-2012
Threadstarter  

Ok i think book needs update then cause putting in address like burger king or mcdonalds i was like what the heck.... but realized im not alone...hmmm maybe i go the pobox route .
Old 12-19-2012
Banned

Longevity: 69%
Send a message via Skype™ to rama

The book is amazing, but it can not give you everything on a golden plate you need to read and educate yourself, that's why we have this forum to talk, discuss and learn from each other
Old 12-19-2012
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Ok i think book needs update then cause putting in address like burger king or mcdonalds i was like what the heck.... but realized im not alone...hmmm maybe i go the pobox route .
The book doesn't need to be updated, It's up to you to take what you read in the book and take it 1 step forward.