Help will this go to Collections if I dont add my reimbursement method?? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 10-31-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 66%
Default Help will this go to Collections if I dont add my reimbursement method??

Hi Everyone,

I am a newbie. I spent all of last night and early morning going thru some of your posts. Great information on here.

I need help. I am now just fed up with paypal and Ebay as I am sure most of you are.

Here is what happened. I sold an item on EBAY. Once sold I came to find out that the buyer wanted to pay me a week later. I wanted to cancel the transaction altogether and proceeded to do so- just my gut feeling. The buyer declined to cancel.

Anyways 4 days later I get a payment. Item is received. All details full listed. Buyer files a SNAD. My PP had a 0 balnce. So they won in buyer's favor even though I had proof etc... But instead of taking money from my bank acct on file with PP (or cc) they reimbursed him and now I owe ebay.

Well ebay had a cc on file for my fees so I don't know how they couldn't charge the 490 in any case i get some email saying there was a problem processing payment and I need to add bank info for reimbursement method for current and future. Right now my ebay acct is not suspended. I am worried about collections. When I think of how i was ripped off I get so angry I thought of taking ebay and the buyer to court. I dont think its fair that they don't ivestigate and side with the buyer. I have 100 percent feedback sold many items for awhile now. But I guess that doesn't matter.

Ok here is my question because everything has and always was legit I used my real name, real address etc... I logged into my ebay changed the name of my store and changed my name. If I get sent a bill would it go to the new name...sorry I meant collections? I also went into ebay and unlinked my paypal. I was and still able to change alot of info, store name, name, address phone number etc...I left the add because I have a po box.

I dont think its fair for me to have to pay for something that I delivered on. I am so lost. BTW with the SNAD I never got the item back.

The only think I am worried about is collections. My pp acct I deleted the good cc number but am unable to delete bank acct. I tried to but it wouldnt let me. Tried to put in another number that did not work either because it has to verify the info.

Someone please please help.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-24-2012

Longevity: 65%

if it happened to me on a legit ebay account i would probably take it to a small claims court seeing as it is quite a high amount, 490. at any rate if you dont pay it you will probably get a lot of emails from ebay collections and maybe a letter or two but it does not usually gofurther than that for small amounts. if you have the collections agency on your back i would definitely take it to claims court against the buyer.

also changing your address will not change anything if ebay really want the money you 'owe' them as your previous information will still be on file
Old 12-24-2012

Longevity: 70%

They attempt to pursue you at your most recent address/contact details actually... so if you changed it just before suspension to something else then you would never hear from them or the collections outside of emails.