MC067 & Account still in full compliance ??? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 12-28-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 65%
Default MC067 & Account still in full compliance ???

I'm an experienced ebayer for years & a powerseller with multiple accounts. Occasionally I'll have listings removed sometimes VERO sometimes not, it happens maybe once or twice a year. In the past I've notice under mydashboard under account standing that I'll have a notice of moderate standing with my violation and date it expires.

Recently I actually received a phone call from Ebay & I took it. The rep wanted info about certain items I sold that I wasn't willing to give him or answer. He then told me he's going to have to remove my current listing & any other unsold listings of similar items. I got the MC067 message stating which listings were removed and why (they couldn't be authenticated) HOWEVER this time under my account it shows ZERO violations and that I'm still in full compliance? What's up?

Should I assume they're not counting a violation or strike against my account because I politely spoke with the rep but couldn't provide adequate info?

In past experiences I'd let the violation go off my record then retry.

I'm thinking of just waiting it out then try in a few months on another one of my accounts, just a few listings maybe one a week.

Bottom line, can ebay just up and ban me or suspend me say in a few months or even now if I have no violations on my account and retry listing under another account? Or don't I have to have 2 or 3 violations in a certain time frame to be suspended or banned?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-28-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by enwayne View Post
I'm an experienced ebayer for years & a powerseller with multiple accounts.

Bottom line, can ebay just up and ban me or suspend me say in a few months or even now if I have no violations on my account and retry listing under another account? Or don't I have to have 2 or 3 violations in a certain time frame to be suspended or banned?
As an experienced ebayer, you would be better to never assume one single thing about ebay.

To be blunt anything could happen and it would be cruel of anyone here to say much to the contrary.

I am aware of ebay acting in a similar manner to your treatment. This was with 3 different accounts & account holders. x2 are still selling after 2 months. The 3rd is in the middle of an appeal.
Old 12-28-2012
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 65%

Ok, true I should assume nothing. But it's been a week now since that call and my account is still in FULL compliance with ZERO violations on my record.

In times past I for one never got a phone call, but when my listings were removed I had a mark on my account, my compliance was in the yellow and not the green.

Doesn't Ebay have a proceedure where "strikes" go on and off your record leading up to suspension or banning? Unless that is you violate again when you're already on "probation or flagged"? Unless I did something totally different and extreme to warrant immediate banishment?