>> POWER SELLERS<< Back to SELLING--QUICKLY!!--FAST TIPS.. HURRY!!!! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 95%
Arrow >> POWER SELLERS<< Back to SELLING--QUICKLY!!--FAST TIPS.. HURRY!!!!

POWERSELLERS-- FAST AND EASY BACK TO SELLING--TIPS!!

OK- This is For all of you Sellers who do not want to wait for MOnths, to get back to selling--this is For the Serious SELLERS!
** LOADS OF INFO ON THIS FORUM, from a lot of Very Intelligent people!!! **

1.) Its a MUST--first-become a Registered Supporter-- Top right- Subscribe--gives you
access to the entire forum, PLUS--one on one help from the Mods.
2.) Get the eBay Stealth e-book---its Cram-Packed with the "Nuts and Bolts" of what you need to get
back going again!
Its here:http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-su...ent-guide.html
3.) DO NOT--REPEAT do not--try to just open a new ebay acct --BEFORE you read the ENTIRE EBOOK...
**You will thank me for this later--as you will end up with "DOUBLE TROUBLE"...
4.) Paypal tips/tricks--here:http://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-...ps-tricks.html
5.) BASIC guide for free--here: http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-su...step-step.html
6.) Gift cards to use are here: http://www.aspkin.com/forums/credit-...lers-list.html
7.) IF after youve read everything, and still cannot create your own acct--PM Myself or Modee, or if in Canada--Pm Ivegotinfo.. We can help secure you a new/
Fresh acct.
8.) NOW--take the weekend--digest everything.. GET THAT PC CLEAN---maybe even get a New DSL MODEM AND ROUTER if youre not Pc Saavy-
You need a NEW IP ADDRESS..
9.) If youre like me--to replace that Power Seller Volume--you will need Several accts running at once--and this is VERY tricky--heres some good info I
added here:http://www.aspkin.com/forums/multipl...ow-handle.html
10.) BE CAREFUL--about the Paypal acct--- they LINK with Ebay-thus ANY new acct-gets canned!!! (This is all in the Guide).

Well- this is the Basics... Take your time,, and Remember--Dont be CHEAP to get back on, we all know the $$ made, once "Back to business"..
Good luck

Last edited by ebayhateluv; 05-09-2008 at 08:44 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-11-2008

Longevity: 92%

Thanks so much for all the info! I've been scrambling through these forums digesting all the great tips.

It was pretty devastating when my eBay account of 7 years and main source of income was banned in March. But seeing that many of you have been able to overcome it gives me hope!

The Stealth Book is great! A very worthwhile purchase. I just hope the ebay officials don't get ahold of it and use the info against us!! I saw some older posts where an ebay employee was anonymously posting here.
Old 07-28-2008

Longevity: 91%

It works great. $5. items with $5. shipping. After verifying I got over 600 items up in the fist 10 days on 2 accounts. I used to have 3 PS accounts before suspension. It doesn't seem to be a problem after the phone verification. Excellent customer service is a big plus of course. I even got popped with a couple VERO's right off the bat (I STILL don't understand those) I think they were just screwing with me to see what I'd do because I'd been selling those items for years on Ebay and other people are still selling the exact same item.(I sold them a disc).
Bottom line... THANKS for eBay Stealth it was worth WAY MORE than I paid.♥♥♥ it.
Old 07-29-2008

do you thenk paypal use V R S, " voice recognition software" ??
Old 07-31-2008

no. I don't.
Old 09-05-2008

Longevity: 90%
Angry Need Tips

OK, first post..been reading these for a couple days now.. i have gone from withdrawing 20-25k from paypal every month thanks to losers who buy trash on ebay to now making a cash advance to pay my mortgage bill so i want to make sure this works correctly. I need to get the ball rolling before my nice beer gut loses it's physique because I cant afford it.

i have a router, and I will look to find a re-set button (have static) but i might have to just use my laptop instead of main cpu to search my neighborhood to pick up diff ISP's to get a diff IP address..or go to panera and hang out there for 3-4 hours uploading auctions.

I have (2) paypal accts and one is an acct i really havent used in a long time. im sure it was used in conjunction with a suspended account long time ago, but i have cleaned the account so it has no affiliated email addresses. the only drawback is that the future paypal acct has been logged into while on "dirty" ip address.

1) Should I just open a new paypal acct? I will start accepting LARGE $$ eventually - i have read that i need to go low-profile for a while and dont have answers for when SS# request comes along.

2) Simon.com CC - I dont understand how that works - Can I make up a name like HARRY SACK and then apply a future PO Box address to the CC that I plan on using...and it will work on ebay?

3) TURBO LISTER - if i log into the dirty cpu/ip and send my desirable stored auctions and send them up to CSV or whatever its called..can i still delete turbo lister but somehow keep those items saved?
Old 09-06-2008

Activity: 2%

wildpuck1, If I understood you correctly, and you will be doing 20-25K in business per month, I would seriously recommend that you contact Modee for some one-on-one support and make sure things are done the right way, the first time.
Old 09-06-2008
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 95%

Wilkdpuck:
Did you get the new ebook, stealth? it has everything outlined , with pictures, step by step--very simple for even me to understand.. Good luck
Old 09-06-2008

Quasi,
How much money should you be taking in a month for a merchant account to be more beneficial than a paypal account?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quasi_Mojo View Post
wildpuck1, If I understood you correctly, and you will be doing 20-25K in business per month, I would seriously recommend that you contact Modee for some one-on-one support and make sure things are done the right way, the first time.
Old 09-06-2008

I couldn't tell you as I've never had a Merchant Account. I've never sold enough to need one. The Mods would be the best ones to answer that question.
Old 10-04-2008
MU

I would buy eBay Stealth, but I dont have that money. 37$ Is too much for me (I live in Bosnia - Serbia). Today they suspended my account for 30 days for "feedback manipulation". That is I think 5 or 6th time. THIS IS CRAZY!!!

Look at this
Quote:
i was suspended for SNP in April and have contacted ebay and have had ebay email buyers contact information so i can resolve the issues after the 30 day restriction which isnt fair if they cut you off from selling. i got all but a few of the neutrals and 1 neg resolved and email ebay back. do you think it would do me any good to email higher ups in the corporate ladder or send in the reinstatement form. i have a 97% right now but all the dsrs are around 4.5 with shipping being around 4.3 and the higher one at 4.9 on item as described.

Last edited by bnsrb; 10-04-2008 at 01:22 PM.
Old 10-04-2008

bnsrb, Do any of the TrialPay methods work for you through the eBay Stealth - Suspended eBay and Paypal Account Guide site?
Scroll down towards the bottom to where it says:
Quote:
Limited Time - all of the above included

Option One: Get it Free!!
Old 10-04-2008
MU

I tried, but this service is not available to my country :(

Quote:
No Offers Available for Your Country

Thank you for using TrialPay. We will email you when this merchant has available offers for your country.

To purchase this product a different way click here.

Thank You,
The TrialPay Team
Old 04-07-2009

Longevity: 89%

If you try to make an account without following THE ASPKIN stealth guide you re indeed wasting your time!!!!!

eBanza.com NO LISTING FEE!!! NO EVIL!!!

Last edited by GreenBean; 04-07-2009 at 10:58 PM.
Old 11-26-2009

Longevity: 83%

Can anyone tell me if this Stealth Book already has something I don't know . I don't mind spending the money actually..I am just so paranoid @ this point because I am SOOOO terribly broke because of eBay and I barely have over the $37 in my account.
I need to get back on eBay because I was making $6,000-9,000 a month after fees were taken out. Yeah I pretty much kill myself selling like thousands of small items..but it was my mean of income and paying for nursing school.

I know with eBay you have to change the ip, get a wireless card to disguise mac, make new paypal account..and basically NEVER use the computer that you will be using for eBay for ANYTHING else...............does the stealth guide offer me more info? I see that some posts are pretty old.
Old 11-26-2009

Longevity: 85%

Quote:
Originally Posted by dee View Post
Can anyone tell me if this Stealth Book already has something I don't know . I don't mind spending the money actually..I am just so paranoid @ this point because I am SOOOO terribly broke because of eBay and I barely have over the $37 in my account.
I need to get back on eBay because I was making $6,000-9,000 a month after fees were taken out. Yeah I pretty much kill myself selling like thousands of small items..but it was my mean of income and paying for nursing school.

I know with eBay you have to change the ip, get a wireless card to disguise mac, make new paypal account..and basically NEVER use the computer that you will be using for eBay for ANYTHING else...............does the stealth guide offer me more info? I see that some posts are pretty old.

Really? where did you read this at and why not? lol

There is a new version of the Stealth Book that recently just came out.
Old 11-26-2009

Ha ok well that part I just kind of threw in on my own for the sake of being 2000000000% safe and paranoid. After having eBay mess me up so bad, I will never use ANYTHING on the same computer. I've used diff computers before and somehow they suspended my friends account and said we were linked. I didn't even check my stuff on here.
Old 11-26-2009

Longevity: 88%
Send a message via AIM to lakeman Send a message via MSN to lakeman Send a message via Yahoo to lakeman

Sounds like you need the stealth book, it is well worth the $37. You can get it for free, just complete a TrialPay offer at auctionstealth.com :D
Old 12-16-2009

I really liked this eBook because it has everything in one place and its good even for experienced sellers because it has information that makes you and your accounts stronger and better.
Closed Thread