Request for Verification - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 01-04-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 65%
Default Request for Verification

So I opened another stealth account and all seemed to be working perfectly. Its been up and running for about a month, have a few positive selling feedback and about twice as many buying feedback. Trying to make it look as legit as possible, for I am not selling anything with high risk and then...BAM!

Im hit with the MC011. Well actually the day before i got the MC999 for listing a box from a rolex watch then the next day my selling account has been restricted. They are requesting that I send a copy of my driver's license, bank statement, and documentation proving a purchased such items. All of which I guess are somewhat attainable, however, I do not have a valid government id being that this is a stealth account.

..someone please let me know what to do...
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-04-2013

Reread what you wrote.... particularly the bits about `high risk` and `rolex`
Old 01-04-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Several things to complicate the issues.

Are you listing with a VPN?

The item in question is high risk & heavily watched by vErO.

None of these are suitable for a new account.

Help us with replies about your location please

Old 01-04-2013
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 79%

Well you're located in China and you listed Rolex. now you should answer to few questions. Is your account china or usa?
Did you use VPN/VPS/changed IP address to the right location?
How many possitive feedbacks do you have?
What you used to sell before limitations?
Old 01-04-2013
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 96%

At the risk of sounding like an @$$, why don't you try to find something else to sell? Everyone knows eBay will suspend your account if you sell certain items, and I'm 99% sure that the Rolex box wasn't legit. Correct me if I'm wrong. If I rob a bank, I shouldn't get surprised if I get arrested.

My advice, find something else to sell. There are so many products in China that can make good money and they're right in front of your door.
Old 01-05-2013
Threadstarter  

I am here in China with a American account, I called in the beginning when I first opened my account and they allowed me to use the account as such. My feedback is not very high being it has been open for a little more then month, but has roughly 13 seller feedback and 11 buyer feedback. Believe it or not the rolex watch box was real, but thats neither here or there. Prior to selling it, I was selling laptop keyboards. It was starting slow but slowly building feedback. Once I get an account to over 100 feedback then I can really explore with all of the chinese goodies here to sell back home. But the process was buy it here after inspection, then mail it to Philadelphia where my brother stays. We then post on ebay and ship it all out. Pretty simple until the account was blocked.
Old 01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by markevis View Post
. Pretty simple until the account was blocked.
The perils of only running one account . Think bigger .
It sounds like you are idealy placed to source decent products .
Stay away from F A K E S or you will continue in the world of looking for new accounts on a daily basis .
And you are selling something that is not what it is supposed to be ie ripping people off .
Old 01-06-2013
Threadstarter  

Being that I was only selling on this account for a small time period I was not really making much money. I was selling keyboards, that others were selling for almost $100 at a fraction of the cost..about $30. I just sell the same ones thats coming from China. And I wanted to slowly build feedback while making a small profit and once it gets to a decent feedback score then I can up the prices. I don't really think its ripping people off for it is the law of supply and demand. Here in China, I literally have access to an unlimited source of product. I am just trying to figure out what is the best way to go with minimum risk, for I am a bit afraid of sending over $(K) worth of stuff and having no way to sell it. That my friend will be devastating. Though I can sell ⊗⊗⊗⊗ product, I learned my lesson a few months ago when I sent well over $2 worth of ⊗⊗⊗⊗ Dr. Dre Beats, iPod earphones, and monster ear phones. What can I say I was a dumb kid trying to make a quick buck. But I read the Stealth Book over and over and I think now its time to do it the right way. There is no reason why I can't make this work when most people are trying to buy the things in my back yard and send it back to my actual home and sell it. I figure just take my time and it will work.
Old 01-06-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forums - you are receiving some good advice but for the specific ID help you want, you better PM a moderator (purple name) for some guidance.

You wont receive much help otherwise.

All the best as you understand stealth in the meantime.
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
markevis (01-06-2013)