Ebay banned me today for trying get my rating lower - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal > UK eBay Suspensions

UK eBay Suspensions General issues related to UK eBay suspensions

Old 01-02-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 65%
Default Ebay banned me today for trying get my rating lower

I was banned today for low selling standard, my postage was average 4.65 but low ratings 2.73, it was 3.50 a month ago but got it down over two months of hard work and big loss of profit, everyday it was getting lower and out of nowhere I have been banned. Seems so unfair, ebay don't care if you try they just want results immediately :/ very unhappy
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-03-2013

Longevity: 72%

Same with me. Looks like they were having a "clear out".
Old 01-03-2013

Longevity: 67%

Move on bro.. don't waste your time..

Sent from my Lenovo S880
Old 01-03-2013

Longevity: 84%

the third month below standard is around the time they say enoughs enough and ban you
Old 01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by they_screwed_me_too View Post
the third month below standard is around the time they say enoughs enough and ban you
Yeah, but exactly where is the warning or notice?! You log in one day to discover youve been suspended out of the blue. All I saw was a warning after login that my account COULD be limited by 25% - it didnt say permanent ban. I wouldnt mind so much if they told me in advance it would happen, then I could adjust my strategy. But to burn people like they do is grossly bad practice. They want sellers to go to extremes to take care of the customer - but what about their unconscionable business practice towards their loyal members. This company will crash and burn one day - it is very surprising to me that there isnt a competitor yet that can take advantage of this weakness.

Old 01-03-2013
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 74%

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoneout View Post
Yeah, but exactly where is the warning or notice?! You log in one day to discover youve been suspended out of the blue. All I saw was a warning after login that my account COULD be limited by 25% - it didnt say permanent ban. I wouldnt mind so much if they told me in advance it would happen, then I could adjust my strategy. But to burn people like they do is grossly bad practice. They want sellers to go to extremes to take care of the customer - but what about their unconscionable business practice towards their loyal members. This company will crash and burn one day - it is very surprising to me that there isnt a competitor yet that can take advantage of this weakness.

Who says they have to warn you? It is everyone's own responsibility to watch their seller dashboard.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slim jim For This Useful Post:
kirkie (05-14-2013), Stigger (01-04-2013)
Old 01-03-2013

Longevity: 84%

Quote:

in the uk (and i wouldnt think it would be different elsewhere) you get a email warning as soon as you fall below standard and then periodic emails up until suspension telling you that you need to improve your selling performance to avoid restrictions
Old 01-03-2013

Hi to everyone, do anybody knows.
If my account were suspended, can i still use my friends account, cause i am sometimes helping him.
Could be any problems because of that?
In my opinion only problem might be that i am using same computer for mine and his ebay

regards
Old 01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by slim jim View Post
Who says they have to warn you? It is everyone's own responsibility to watch their seller dashboard.
Really?? So if you have a business partner that misleads you and sometimes outright lies to you this is fine with you?
Old 01-03-2013
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Really?? So if you have a business partner that misleads you and sometimes outright lies to you this is fine with you?
It has nothing to do with it being fine or not. We know how these companies operate. If you are relying on someone who is unreliable then it is your fault, not your 'partner'. If you still see these companies as your 'partners' you are not understanding the system and why this forum is here
Old 01-03-2013

Longevity: 72%

the thing is, even though they give you warnings each month, if you improve it doesnt matter as its your overall score for the year. for example I had 1 person give me a 1or2 in the past three months and that seemed to tip me over the edge (for the year) of having "too many" despite improving past three months :( once u fall into the red at any point its extremely hard to save the account so it seems.
Old 01-04-2013

Longevity: 79%

Long gone are the days where you can sell any old tosh on eby and get away with it.

Heres an idea, Improve you selling technique.

There are a good few ways you can minipulate DRS so whats the problem.

Bend it, Shape it, Anyway you want it...http://www.auto-professionals.co.uk/...lies/dance.gif
Old 01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumba View Post
the thing is, even though they give you warnings each month, if you improve it doesnt matter as its your overall score for the year. for example I had 1 person give me a 1or2 in the past three months and that seemed to tip me over the edge (for the year) of having "too many" despite improving past three months :( once u fall into the red at any point its extremely hard to save the account so it seems.
Absolutely.
Old 01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by slim jim View Post
It has nothing to do with it being fine or not. We know how these companies operate. If you are relying on someone who is unreliable then it is your fault, not your 'partner'. If you still see these companies as your 'partners' you are not understanding the system and why this forum is here
Dude, if `we know how these companies operate` we wouldn`t be here in the first place. Most people come here after getting banned - not beforehand unless they intend to do something illegal or get around limitations.
Old 01-04-2013
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Dude, if `we know how these companies operate` we wouldn`t be here in the first place. Most people come here after getting banned - not beforehand unless they intend to do something illegal or get around limitations.
I would really suggest you listen to people's advice here instead of fighting it. You will get no where with blaming anyone but yourself.