Can I use 4 accounts on one computer? All different addreses - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal > UK eBay Suspensions

UK eBay Suspensions General issues related to UK eBay suspensions

Old 01-04-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 65%
Default Can I use 4 accounts on one computer? All different addreses

Hi guys, a newbie to this great forum, Ive had a browse through and very impressed with the help everyone gives each other on here, now im hoping that someone can help me..

I am a seller at the moment and doing very well however I am not a registered bussiness seller and neither do I want to be, but I do want to sell more things and have reached my selling limits with 100 items per month.

Anyway...I have 3 friends who will let me use there own ebay and paypal accounts to sell on but I was wondering if I can just log into each account from my house as often as I like or do i need to change the I.P and delete cookies every time I go back and forth between accounts? Also I presume that they would never be able to log into there account from there home either?

Any help on this would be gratefully received as I don't want to do this if I am in any way putting my own account at any risk.

Thankyou in advance to anyone who may be able to help me.

Keith.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-05-2013

Longevity: 71%

By doing this, you are not only putting your account at risk but also your friends. How mad would you friends be if their accounts got shut down? You seem to have ebay nailed down if you have 100 item selling limit a month. But stealth is a whole new ball game.

I honestly would get the steal book - it the best ebay investment you make and you'll get your money back within a couple sales depending what your profit margins are.

But to quickly answer your questions - YES you need to change the IP every time you log into a different account. YES - you need to delete your cookies each time you access a different account. If you log into your friends account at your house one day, then your friend logs into his account from his house it will throw red flags for sure. This is not recommended.

I hope I'm not coming across as rude, but trust me, I used my sisters account when I first started stealth because I thought it was the easy way to do it and I didn't have to go through the trouble of creating a new account. After a month or so, her perfectly good account before I had it, was shut down. I learned the tactics of stealth by creating accounts from the ground up and learning as I went. I went through a good 5 accounts before I got the whole process down.

The Stealth Book is a good starting point for sure. You can even get it free by doing a trial pay.

Good luck buddy!

Last edited by Packattack12; 01-05-2013 at 01:37 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Packattack12 For This Useful Post:
keithy72 (01-05-2013)
Old 01-05-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithy72 View Post
I am a seller at the moment and doing very well however I am not a registered bussiness seller and neither do I want to be, but I do want to sell more things and have reached my selling limits with 100 items per month.

Anyway...I have 3 friends who will let me use there own ebay and paypal accounts to sell on

Any help on this would be gratefully received as I don't want to do this if I am in any way putting my own account at any risk.

Thankyou in advance to anyone who may be able to help me.

Keith.
If you would like a sure fire way to ruin 3 friendships, 4 accounts then this could be it. Too many horrible experiences reported here on the forum preclude my going along with this idea. Friends, family and business often fail. There's also a small matter of earnings & the Tax Man

That does not stop your having multiple accounts ALL of your own making. If you are interested in getting around your current selling limits then this is a better way forward.

The advice given by Packattack12 clearly lays out the options. By reading as much as possible, you can decide for yourself.
The Following User Says Thank You to GreenBean For This Useful Post:
keithy72 (01-05-2013)
Old 01-05-2013
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 65%

Thankyou for your advice, very much appreciated, it leaves me just one more question....I presume there would never any problems when using a public internet cafe or library for my friends ebay accounts??

I am just on my way out but have heard alot of good things about this stealth, so I will have a proper look later on when Im back in.

thanks again guys, think i will just use the library once a day, I cant see that being a problem.
Old 01-05-2013

Longevity: 72%

the only solid way is four different computers! one phone, one desktop, one laptop and one tablet!
Old 01-05-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Dangerous scenario you are playing. You would have to keep operations ALL separate...different user accounts, different IPs...etc.

Be clean about your operations.