iphone ip tracking and iphone email service - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > IP Address

IP Address Changing your IP address, multiple IPs, VPNs, hiding your IP, phone tethering, MiFi devices, hotspots and more.

Old 11-06-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 78%
Wink iphone ip tracking and iphone email service

Hi

I have read through the guide many times now and feel I am ready to begin setting up my stealth account.

I do however have concerns about my iphone.

I use it constantly and have all my email accounts linked pulling through my emails every 15 minutes. I can delete those linked with suspended accounts but my main email account which is linked to a suspended account there is no way I can get rid of it or delete it off my iphone.

I am worried that this will link me in some way. Especially if I have new stealth email accounts on the phone. I read in the guide that ebay sends trackable images in emails so as soon as you open the email it tracks you.

Is there any way around this? Also tethering seems to complicated and one step too far for me. I am very computer illiterate!

Also I guess I can no longer use the ebay app?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-09-2010

Longevity: 81%

i have read about images which track you like flash scripts and such

i believe gmail can de activate flash scripts or deny them which prevents them tracking you depositing a cookie on your comp LOL

i read it some where correct me if im wrong anyone.
Just some small information id like to share about the images which track you in the email
Old 11-29-2010

Longevity: 78%

Bump can anyone confirm this is the case as myself I want to only use the one account with my iPhone however I would like all my email addresses on the mail app as I can easily access them. Say I did this but only used it to read the email and not respond would that be ok or would it still cause issues.
Old 01-28-2011

Longevity: 76%

Does anybody know a solid answer for this. I have a bunch linked right now and they haven't gotten killed yet, I don't respond, anyone know a solid answer on this?
Old 01-28-2011

Longevity: 84%

I've been using yahoo for about a year and read all my mail from suspended and active acc'ts from the same place and never been linked, most e-mail providers have images blocked by default, you can check in options to make sure.

Last edited by jbluntz; 01-28-2011 at 11:53 PM.
Old 01-06-2013

Longevity: 68%

I believe this issue is yet to be discovered. I was gonna ask to see if anyone has an answer to this. I have three accounts all of which i check emails from my iphone. very convinent. its been six months now nothing has happened to the accounts although they are aging and i was using one heavily.

I believe if you if you do not actually open the message there will be no linking of the accounts. I stand to be corrected. I just use it to know someone bought an item or has a question on an item then i go to the proper computer and change ip to attend to that.

i hope we get more info on this cos its really convinent.
Old 01-06-2013

Longevity: 65%

Quote:
Originally Posted by megaobino View Post
I believe this issue is yet to be discovered. I was gonna ask to see if anyone has an answer to this. I have three accounts all of which i check emails from my iphone. very convinent. its been six months now nothing has happened to the accounts although they are aging and i was using one heavily.

I believe if you if you do not actually open the message there will be no linking of the accounts. I stand to be corrected. I just use it to know someone bought an item or has a question on an item then i go to the proper computer and change ip to attend to that.

i hope we get more info on this cos its really convinent.
Correct, if you use cellular then your ip will change if you reset the connection. If you are on the same wifi then the ip is static and will link you.