MC999 eBay Listing Removed: Unauthorized Item-Records are gone from my selling page! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 01-09-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 65%
Default MC999 eBay Listing Removed: Unauthorized Item-Records are gone from my selling page!

I had 10 or more eBay listings that were already sold.
Some were marked as shipped and some were not marked as shipped.
Anyway eBay removed all of them! The ones that were paid and shipped and the ones that were paid but not marked as shipped yet.

Problem is I can't tell which ones were marked as shipped and not marked as shipped on the selling history page! Because eBay deleted the history! If you call, eBay says check the shipping labels page but I simply marked the ones that were shipped using eBay's "Sold" Page in order to organize which ones I sent out. Now I don't know which buyers have a package on the way or need a refund because I checked the seller account page and eBay has still kept all the fees the buyer paid for the removed listing but I can't tell if I should refund them because I didn't mark as shipped or anything! Also the buyer can't leave me feedback because the listing is just gone?

What should I do thanks?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-09-2013

Longevity: 66%

I hate when that happens because buyers get screwed.
You can try to tell which one you shipped by looking at email notification that ebay send you.

Another thing to be careful is that your customers are going open paypal complaints. Make sure to resolve them right away otherwise paypal will limit you as well.

What were you selling that tripped up ebay?
Old 01-09-2013
Subscribed [VIP]

I had this exact same thing happen about a week ago. If Paypal decides that you violated their policies as well prepare to get the ban stick. Both my eBay and PayPal are finished. I was lucky enough to have all of the emails from when the buyers purchased the items originally. Evidently PayPal went after one of my customers as well for buying something that violated policy. Customer got his account limited.
Old 01-09-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forum.

In this kind of case, best to go to your PP account and see who has paid what and ship from there.

REMEMBER however, eB likes to cause problems and e-mail the winning bidder stating XXXXX Listing was unauthorized and potential fraudelent, etc. so you may have disputes beginning...

All the best.
Old 01-10-2013
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 66%

RSOT is right. The same thing happened to me before. You have to go to your Paypal to see who paid but prepare for them to ask for a refund because Ebay will send the buyer a bad message about you and the item you sold.
Old 01-15-2013
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Welcome to the forum.

In this kind of case, best to go to your PP account and see who has paid what and ship from there.

REMEMBER however, eB likes to cause problems and e-mail the winning bidder stating XXXXX Listing was unauthorized and potential fraudelent, etc. so you may have disputes beginning...

All the best.
Thank you.
eBay didn't figure to tell me that so thank you for letting me know.
I simply went to paypal and noticed that if I didn't mark it shipped on eBay then on paypal it's not marked as shipped either. I didn't know that paypal and ebay correlated their shipping confirmations from each other.

As well, yes because eBay sent that frightening message to all the buyers connected with the eBay listing now "doubt" has been inserted into the picture and they may open up a dispute before they receive the item. You must contact all buyers who were connected to the removed listing(which can be hard especially if you are selling to 10 plus buyers through 1 listing.)
Old 01-15-2013
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Welcome to the forum.

All the best.
Thank You so much!
It already happened with one buyer as he was frightened by eBAy's message so 3 days later he opens a dispute before the item even had a chance to arrive. I learned my lesson instantly and contacted all the buyers by looking for their email address's on Paypal and I reassured them that everything is fine. Very important considering that if you aren't using tracking numbers than you must contact them immediately to reassure them that everythings normal and NOT to open a dispute because of eBay's scary message.
Old 01-15-2013
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGALO1983 View Post
RSOT is right. The same thing happened to me before. You have to go to your Paypal to see who paid but prepare for them to ask for a refund because Ebay will send the buyer a bad message about you and the item you sold.
Thank You!

Yeah, even though the buyer can't leave feedback because the listing was removed, they can still open a paypal dispute or even an eBay dispute!

Now I know:
Send emails notifying buyers everythings fine.
Use Paypal to find the addresses and mail it out.
Or
You can just let everything just sit and anyone can easily open a dispute for their money back! ebay reps even told me everything is fine and not to send them out because the buyer can't leave feedback anyway but I value each and every hard earned sale I sent everything out anyway.
Old 01-15-2013
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by john456 View Post
I hate when that happens because buyers get screwed.
You can try to tell which one you shipped by looking at email notification that ebay send you.

Another thing to be careful is that your customers are going open paypal complaints. Make sure to resolve them right away otherwise paypal will limit you as well.

What were you selling that tripped up ebay?
I was given an email to ask questions about the removal and it was some lawyer hired by At&t. Apparently if At&t sim card's are removed from phone/sim card bundle packages they can't be sold separately? Anyway they were sim card's that were being sold separately instead of with the phone bundles.
Anyway, this never happened to me before, I came back to fill you guys in as I know these forums are here for decades for others to learn from. Thank You.