How to you send PP Url-s? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 01-10-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 66%
Default How to you send PP Url-s?

This is stealth account and I'm providing ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info. This is the 2nd account they ask it. "Please provide all venue you advertise eyour service at (url)" - I guess they have random typing mistake generator or sth, because why would they write the same things all over again. Anyways, where to I put the urls? They don't have an url option in the submit documents section and if you wanna just submit files then it must be a PDF or picture file. Also if they want a CC statement and no banks don't send you these things in my country (or even in europe?), do I have to call them and "play" that "oh no, banks don't provide these things in my country, what should I do" and then they say "Take a screenshot of your desktop" or can I just send them a screenshot right away?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-12-2013

Longevity: 65%

If you cant send a statement in, can you just print off the online statement? Chrome has a print to PDF option, so you could login to your credit card online and print that to PDF.

As far as URLs, I would just put them into a doc and then use the print to PDF function to provide the URLs
Old 01-12-2013
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 66%

I remember that the first statement I send paypal only had the payments on it. I definitely didnt have the address, might have had my name and bank account and that statement was okay. But with my new accounts if I have asked them if these stements work, they say that It must have my address on it. Anyways I edited (stealth stuff) a online bankcontract which had all the details on it. But also Im always afraid that they compare stements or sth. With my last stealth account, I sent the same contract (the same form) but I realized while editing it that I DIDNT CHANGE the login name in the corner. So I sent paypal edited contract with my real name on it. I failed twice with those bank statement things... One thing that concerns me on this edited statement is that there is a line for card type which is "DEEBERKAART PLUSS" which means debitcard plus and that card is actually mastercard but my stealthcard is VISA. Do you think they will check if those cards come in VISA?
Old 01-12-2013

Longevity: 65%

If you have online statements you can use the firefox functions to alter the address and such before printing to PDF