Pazya receiving money problems or good to go? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > General Platform Discussions > Payment Gateways

Payment Gateways Payment Gateway Discussions - Stripe Accounts, PayPal Accounts, Authorize.Net, Coinbase and More.

Old 01-15-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 68%
Question Pazya receiving money problems or good to go?

Im going to get some payments under 2k in a week from payza, but nothing regarding ebay. Im getting paid by some friends will there be problems withdrawing to my bank account? I dont want to find the surprise after that my money is stuck since I never have had experience with this company.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-15-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

If its a big spike in money coming in, could cause problems. If no problems once payments come in, do not try to withdraw all right away.
Old 01-15-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Might have massive troubles with pazya.

They do not exist.

Geeze, all that money lost

Old 02-15-2013
Threadstarter  

Well payza sucks. First when you create your 1st account and start withdrawing you get this message:

First of all, welcome to Payza, and thank you for choosing our platform for your payment needs! We have received notice of your withdrawal request. However, there may be an additional delay of up to 7 business days to process your transaction. All first withdrawals require additional checks due to internal and external regulations.

This is standard practice for all merchants for the purposes of business verification. We take this time to review your business to ensure that all of the information you have submitted to us is accurate, and conforms to our terms and conditions and the regulations set by our banking partners and the government bodies with which we are compliant.

We assure you that once this verification period is over, your future withdrawal transactions will be processed within the regular timeframe.

Thank you for your understanding,

Next when you receive 500 bucks which I did you get this email:
This is to inform you that we have upgraded your account type to Personal because you have received more money than the allowable limit.

Fees will now be applied to the funds you receive in your Payza account.

Your new Personal account has many benefits and features. With it you can:

Accept instant payments from other Payza members.
Access our Business Tools to sell online.
Shop online without exposing your personal details.
Stay secure with the highest grade security available.
Earn money through referrals.
Enjoy low transaction fees for receiving funds and still send money for free.
Feature Payza “Buy Now”, “Subscribe Now” and “Donate Now” buttons on your website.
Integrate third party shopping carts into your websites.
Use our mass pay feature to pay multiple parties with just one click.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding your new Payza account type, please contact Customer Support or visit our FAQ section: https://helpdesk.payza.com.

FINALLY PAYZA SUCKS! ITS WORST THEN PAYPAL! They force you even worst to do things. Not that I care because I did legit transactions, but seeing as to how these days anything is possible with these online payment processors its a scary moment to have your hold holded for a while.
Old 02-24-2013
Threadstarter  

I just got a payza email that my withdrawals were declined from the payza risk and fraud department only because they want to verify that the send of the payments to my account have received their goods. So the sender has to confirm via ticket or call in that they received their goods or services and then I can withdraw. THIS IS TERRIBLE SERVICE WORST THEN PP. We complain about pp, but pp is a way better service than paysh^^.
Old 02-24-2013
Banned

Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,356 Posts
Longevity: 87%

I dumped payza myself because they were holding even my money transferred from my own bank.

I still have it in case I need it but wont use them if they believe they can hold a transfer up for many days just because they want to.

Worse then paypal? No experience tells me they are but they sure believe they can control what comes in and what goes out.