Once again, i cant sell on ebay - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 05-18-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 92%
Default Once again, i cant sell on ebay

Okay, i get another credit card... opened an ebay account made it a sellers account. and goto list an item and ebay pulls some random bull**** saying i need to verify my paypal account in order to sell on ebay now. so i just used my old paypal account because i cant verify another one because i dont have another bank account to do it with.

once again i try to list the item, and now another error comes up saying this.. In order to ensure a safe marketplace for all, eBay will periodically review the accounts of members who are actively trading with multiple userids. While we do this, we are placing a short hold on your accounts. At this time, please contact eBay Customer Support at cbtquestions@ebay.com and provide a list of all of your eBay userids. We will review your account(s) and contact you to let you know when the hold has been lifted or if we need additional information. Thank you.

and ONCE AGAIN iam back to where i was... no ebay account no way to sell some random items i have laying around the house.

iam really getting to the point of planning a bombing to the ebay headquarters i have tried about 10 different ways of getting back on ebay, and there is just no possible way to get on and stay on. the guide just doesnt work like that... i just give up with this

Last edited by GreenBean; 05-18-2008 at 08:42 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-18-2008
Administrator

Thanked 4,228 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 100%

If you use an Old Paypal account, you'll be linked to your old eBay account and taken down. Read the forum! This is very common stuff, even reading a few of my old guides you'll see this.

You need a new Paypal account per eBay account. If you're having banking problems, setup a virtual bank account with WaMu or other online banks.

Good luck,
Old 05-18-2008
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 23%
Longevity: 95%
Default paypal must match ebay info....

and never have been used for a previously suspended account.....
1. first get paypal verified with a new account
2. then open ebay account, create seller account, and link the 2.
Old 05-18-2008
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmuggs View Post
iam really getting to the point of planning a bombing to the ebay headquarters
Popcorn, anyone?

Seriously, just calm down. Relax. Take it step by step. Soon you'll be creating new accounts every day
Old 05-18-2008
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 94%

Quote:
Okay, i get another credit card... opened an ebay account made it a sellers account. and goto list an item and ebay pulls some random bull**** saying i need to verify my paypal account in order to sell on ebay now. so i just used my old paypal account because i cant verify another one because i dont have another bank account to do it with.

once again i try to list the item, and now another error comes up saying this.. In order to ensure a safe marketplace for all, eBay will periodically review the accounts of members who are actively trading with multiple userids. While we do this, we are placing a short hold on your accounts. At this time, please contact eBay Customer Support at cbtquestions@ebay.com and provide a list of all of your eBay userids. We will review your account(s) and contact you to let you know when the hold has been lifted or if we need additional information. Thank you.

and ONCE AGAIN iam back to where i was... no ebay account no way to sell some random items i have laying around the house.

iam really getting to the point of planning a bombing to the ebay headquarters i have tried about 10 different ways of getting back on ebay, and there is just no possible way to get on and stay on. the guide just doesnt work like that... i just fucing give up with this ****

Mate, why dont you calm down, grab a coffee spend some time reading the forum properly before you make a new acc. Its not as easy as 1,2,3 theres many steps you need to take before creating a new account, and if you stuff one of them up or skip one, you'll end up exactly where you are.

This forum is jam packed with all the info you'll ever need. goodluck
Old 05-18-2008

Longevity: 95%

But once people find out a way on here to get back on then ebay will only put up another hurdel and before long i bet you will have to use paypal in order to use ebay and alot of use will never use them cause on the 21 day hold and bulls**t they do and limts and what sucks u get your ebay account verfied to paypal and you dont use paypal so people will send money to paypal and you refund them there money back then u get limted for doing this so much then eGay locks your ebay account or 2nd senrio you get banned for not accepting paypal so eather way you lose unless you use that curmy ass severice.

And i wish some one would bomb there a**'s cause they got it comeing to them then made the avager joes could have a chance with there auction sites

Lets hope and pary google auctions is not a rumor cause i know google saved my a** with google checkout its the best thing sence WU did bidpay so maybe they will save my a** again with a auction site and said to be free at that hell ya

Last edited by doughboykilla; 05-18-2008 at 10:33 PM.
Old 05-19-2008

lolllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Old 05-23-2008

Longevity: 93%

Quote:

iam really getting to the point of planning a bombing to the ebay headquarters i have tried about 10 different ways of getting back on ebay, and there is just no possible way to get on and stay on. the guide just doesnt work like that... i just give up with this

Hi, i can help u get you a paypal to link with ebay,if u wana email me mario_ml@hotmail.com
Old 05-23-2008

It has taken me 4 weeks to set up one ebay & one pay pal account up!!!! I mean I have gone over everything 5 times at least , Plus I have PM`d some folks just for confirmation. Thank goodness, these folks have been fantastic... The best advice given is measure 10 times.... cut once... and then go slow,slow,slow.
AND write evey thing down!!!!! Keep good records. Every time I read rhat someone gets kicked off again, makes me realize that keeping RECORDS is essential, not keeping good records.... that is fatal.
Plus if you do not check here evryday, something new will come up and you will not know. Right experts ????
Old 05-24-2008
Administrator

Thanked 4,228 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogarelax View Post
It has taken me 4 weeks to set up one ebay & one pay pal account up!!!! I mean I have gone over everything 5 times at least , Plus I have PM`d some folks just for confirmation. Thank goodness, these folks have been fantastic... The best advice given is measure 10 times.... cut once... and then go slow,slow,slow.
AND write evey thing down!!!!! Keep good records. Every time I read rhat someone gets kicked off again, makes me realize that keeping RECORDS is essential, not keeping good records.... that is fatal.
Plus if you do not check here evryday, something new will come up and you will not know. Right experts ????
EBay changes constantly, what works today, might not work tomorrow and we see it all the time.
Old 05-25-2008

Longevity: 93%

i have to agree with aspkin, most the information should still be ok, just think about it logically, you can get back on... this is what the forum is for
Old 05-28-2008
Executive [VIP]

Muggs - Someone already beat you to it.

eBay/PayPal Bldg on N. First Street in San Jose was bombed back in 2006, it was in the local news

cbs5.com - Bomb Explodes At eBay PayPal HQ In SJ On Halloween

Last edited by Lisa B; 05-28-2008 at 11:06 AM.
Old 05-29-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by imjustme View Post
Popcorn, anyone?

Seriously, just calm down. Relax. Take it step by step. Soon you'll be creating new accounts every day

How do you get so many IPs again Imjustme?
Old 05-29-2008
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by octagon69 View Post
How do you get so many IPs again Imjustme?
Right now I have 6 different dialup providers. Sure its slower than DSL but it keeps me in business
Old 05-29-2008
Executive [VIP]

dial up must be dirt cheap over in Japan, some provides still charge 29.95 + over here which is bs.