I tried making new sellers accounts with those CC's, it dont work! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 05-16-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 92%
Default I tried making new sellers accounts with those CC's, it dont work!

So i know people have been making new sellers accounts after getting their original one banned with these prepaid credit cards or w/e where you can use annoymous info on it.. well i made a ebay sellers account & paypal account with it 3 times so far. and ALL 3 times i get banned from ebay & limited on paypal for "abusing ebay" and "suspicion activity".

All three times i made the account with the new CC (As stated in the guide i bought . i list like 2 items and within 3 days iam suspended and paypal account limited.....

it is true, once you are suspended on ebay. YOU WILL NEVER SELL ON THERE AGAIN. The only people that get raked over with ebay is the casual seller. The one that sells anywhere between 10-20 items a week. Hes the one that gets reported my competitors, hes the one that ebay doesnt give a damn about. and usually hes the one that NEEDS the money he makes from ebay the most.

i hate ebay, and it has pretty much ruined my life as i had a ebay business running straight out of high school, making 1-2000$ a week i didnt even plan to goto college thinking that this would work for a while when one day i get suspended for some b.s. abusing ebay policy. i get reinstated about 2 weeks of constent emails and phone calls, then a month later get a false reporting by a competitor and get INDEFINITELY suspended.

so now, instead of being school right now i have to work at a dead end job on the island and live paycheck to paycheck.

i hope ebay burns to the ground.

(google auctions, please come soon!)

Last edited by GreenBean; 05-17-2008 at 07:34 PM. Reason: cuss words
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-16-2008

Longevity: 95%

HI: Dj...
Well- I am living PROOF that Aspkins system works..
As a matter of fact-when i got banned, I was so desperate to get back to selling, that I bought each and every guide out there, I even bought a "Free' gmail address for like $13 or $17..
It wasnt until I came to this forum that I was able to get back to selling...
>>as for your situation...

YOU are most definitely not doing something right..
i.e. what prepaid cards are you using..not all will work.--just the ones we listed.
--are you selling Vero/name branded items?
---how did you go about changing your ip address?
---how do you list? do you try to list one item, then immediately list the next?
--are your shipping costs too high?
--are you offering to ship outside the usa from the get go?
---are you using your old photos/descriptions from your banned ids?
***THERE are MANY MANY abusing ebay reasons..and many threads here for it..

MY ADVICE_ take this Entire weekend-sit and read the guide, the re=-read it..
Then-go to the local 7-11/grocery store and buy 2 of the prepaid cards aspkin lists-
--then go to a public library-
--now set up a sellers acct + list a generic household item, like a broom/mop etc.
--now--wait 1 day-list a used chair
--now wait 1 day-go back to same library-each time--list a used cup/saucer.
--IF the acct stays up///// then its def. something on your end,..,
Old 05-17-2008
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 92%

actually the last account i tried making i verified with a virtual CC, i didnt sell anything for 3 days. just watched it.... then BOOM banned.

i changed my ip and everything
Old 05-17-2008
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 96%

You're missing something. Did you check if your computer has those nasty flash cookies installed from eBay? Get FireFox, then the extension from Objection and check if you've got any. If so, remove them or start making different Windows accounts for different eBay accounts to keep them separate.
Old 05-17-2008
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 94%

Heaps of us have been suspended on ebay and a majority of us are back selling more then ever. as IJM said you may have probably missed something, like clearing the your computer of any cookies ebay may have implanted.

It pays off when you take the time to check everything so your new acc doesn't become suspended.

Goodluck with it, never give up
Old 05-19-2008
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 99%

Start off with a fresh clean internet history, cookies, ip, AND BRAND NEW: email addy, registration addy, credit card, bank a/c, paypal account, phone number, automatic lister (auctiva etc) & picture hoster and it is IMPOSSIBLE for them to link you.