ebay limited only to a few catagories - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 01-23-2013
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 66%
Default ebay limited only to a few catagories

I was asked for invoices by EB.

Crafted a few that I thought looked ok.

EB limited me from selling in the categories I was selling in.

Is there any way to get this lifted after time if I've moved on to selling non VeRO item in a different arena.
Or am I never gonna sell the widgets that were banned again?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-23-2013

I'd say bye bye to selling the same items on that account but all hope is never lost. Get a few stealth accounts, either make them or buy them. There are plenty of reputable sellers here in the forums that know what they're doing. I'd change up how you were selling though, looks like you were doing something eBay didn't like, hence the restricted categories. Change it up a little, maybe try listing less items in a single listing, change up the title, who knows why they did it but try some different things until you get it right. Sandy D is known for making flawless accounts, she's in the Marketplace under the accounts for sale category.
The Following User Says Thank You to TheRevolver For This Useful Post:
Sandy D (02-01-2013)
Old 02-01-2013

Longevity: 70%

Their isn't really of way of doing so. Once you send them a invoice & they decline it. That was your only option . eBay wants to see invoices from authorized distributors.

Unless you would want to wait from 6 months-1 year. Maybe even never. I highly recommend you start over. Everyone learns from their mistakes.

Last edited by solesupremesales; 02-01-2013 at 03:08 PM.
Old 02-01-2013
Banned

Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,356 Posts
Longevity: 87%

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRevolver View Post
I'd say bye bye to selling the same items on that account but all hope is never lost. Get a few stealth accounts, either make them or buy them. There are plenty of reputable sellers here in the forums that know what they're doing. I'd change up how you were selling though, looks like you were doing something eBay didn't like, hence the restricted categories. Change it up a little, maybe try listing less items in a single listing, change up the title, who knows why they did it but try some different things until you get it right. Sandy D is known for making flawless accounts, she's in the Marketplace under the accounts for sale category.
Wow I really appreciate this comment. Thank you.

OP

You need to start from the beginning with new items and build them over time. Works for me as I build a new account slowly and in a matter of a short time I see raises, limits lifted etc.

I have hundreds of accounts I sell on one of the most important things you can do with a new account is build trust with eb and pp by doing what you are suppose to do, great products, service, shipping, communication etc.
Old 02-10-2013
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 9%

Sandy D.

Very true. It stinks but it take a good 6 months to really build your trust up with eBay. When starting new accounts I always suggest just selling random household stuff then slowly building up into whatever you plan on selling. The newer the account is the more likely eBay is to ding you for listing too many items or selling items in a high risk category. Always play it safe. Anyone who thinks you can just register than start mass listing anything let alone Vero/High risk items will last about two days on eBay. Patience is the most important thing when building accounts and if you have accounts you always want to start working on building your back ups.
Old 02-10-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

@OP, one other way to try and sell your items is to rotate through various accounts - trying different listings and pictures and seeing what works.

While I wont recommend any business modle in general, sometimes you do have to do trial and error in order to see what works on a particular item.
Old 02-10-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ed_vantage View Post
Is there any way to get this lifted after time if I've moved on to selling non VeRO item in a different arena.
Or am I never gonna sell the widgets that were banned again?
Only if you like getting repeated slaps from ebay for doing vErO.

At a bare minimum you would wait 90 days. But since it's been a category restriction, avoid if possible. Consider having many more accounts.

This account is now marked.... more sins even if non vErO will see your account killed.