Using Pay Pal in a small country - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 02-10-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 64%
Default Using Pay Pal in a small country

Hi

I am from Switzerland (Europe). I am about to set up some stealth accounts and am still looking for the best way to do it. I need these accounts to receive money, mainly from US and international people (NO ebay). The main concern I have is about the IP addresses.

I see two ways:

1. Set up stealth accounts via Hidemyass VPN (bad idea, I know) in countries around the world.
2. Set up stealth accounts using different "home IP's" by changing the mac address of my router and therefore my IP

I don't know if I am too worried but I think it's more "dangerous" when I connect straight from my home IP to paypal than through a VPN.

The only thing about my PayPal accounts will be the stealth registration. Pay Pal has a banking license in Europe, are they a bank here?

Thanks for shedding light on my questions.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-10-2013

Longevity: 67%

eBay Suspension & Paypal Limited Forums - View Profile: GhostWhoWalks

Talk to the man above.
Old 02-10-2013
Banned

Longevity: 66%

LOL You knew I stalk you so you wrote that for me!

Paypal is registered here in Luxembourg about 20 minutes on foot from my place along with skype, amazon, kijiji, and all the other large companies making billions to hide it! They only pay 5.5% in taxes here!

They also have a location in your home country.

Ebay International
AG Helvetiastrasse 15/17
3005 Bern Switzerland

I've done research on worlds safest cities and Lux was 1st and Bern was on the list. Funny I wanted to go to Bern!

Anyways about your ip address. Try getting a Static IP address from your provider okay? switch it up on the accounts from your PC! Account A IP ADDRESS ## ### ### ### ##, Account B IP AD### ## #### ####.

I know paypal is different for all countries in the world. You and me coming from top richer ones, shouldn't be so hard.
Old 02-10-2013

Longevity: 65%

Nico.
The steath guide applies to you as well as it does to all of europe .
Buy it -- read it and your questions will be answered .
Dont use VPN its far to risky .
Change your IP .

Paypal are a business not a bank .
This is detailed all in the stealth guide .
Good luck
Old 02-10-2013

Longevity: 76%

Yes DO NOT get confused they are NOT a bank.

Banks do NOT hold money for 180 days.

PayPal are a beast that we fight against to make our livings and I do WHATEVER it takes to achieve that. Jump on the bandwagon!
Old 02-10-2013
Threadstarter  

Hi all

Thanks for the answers.

@ GhostWhoWalks
Static IP's are only for businesses where I live. And you get only one as far as i know, or you have to pay 100$ for additional ones. Did you buy Static IP's from your ISP?

I read in another thread that somebody was changing the mac address of his router and he got assigned a new IP. Is that not enough or has that not the same effect as changing from static to another Static IP?

My DSL line is VDSL2, and DSL connection type is DHCP. I'm currently using a ****ty WLAN Router from my ISP, where I cannot change anything but I'm going to try to change my IP with another router.
Old 02-10-2013
Banned

I didn't get anything really. I plan on getting a mini server set up in the country at a datacenter. Each IP is like 2 euros per month.

The Stealth Book as someone else said gives you all of that info. On IP addresses and all.
Old 02-10-2013
Threadstarter  

I know that one of the best ways is to set up a VPN but im not a programmer nor a technician. I know many computer things but when it comes to networks, different OS's than Windows and programming-knowledge, I'm helpless.
Old 02-10-2013
Banned

Yeah we all are helpless. Well VPN is not the way to go, also VPS is another way to go! There is a section on here about internet and what not. Here

eBay Tracking - eBay Suspension & Paypal Limited Forums

Also at the top there is an IP Address section, along with cookies! But do read it.
VPS might be the way too go for you, it's pretty cheap! But have a look around at that link/section.
Old 02-10-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicofan View Post
Hi

I am from Switzerland (Europe). I am about to set up some stealth accounts and am still looking for the best way to do it. I need these accounts to receive money, mainly from US and international people (NO ebay). The main concern I have is about the IP addresses.

Thanks for shedding light on my questions.
You should also be concerned about your payment sources. What sites are they? Certain transactions are flagged. Just wanted to let you know that point.

VPN is too easily detectable. You should look at a better alternative as mentioned.
Old 02-11-2013
Threadstarter  

I just found out my ISP doesn't change IP's witch changing MAC address. They give out IPs for the physical connection itself. So I can't change IPs.

@ GreenBean

I would get payd by individuals not by a site. I know VPN is not a good option. The only reason I'm looking at VPN is because they are affordable compared to the other options.

For mobile internet (dongle) I would have to pay 50$ per month. I have to check first if they give me a new IP everytime I connect.
Old 02-11-2013
Threadstarter  

I contacted a (small, most likely unknown) VPN provider here in Switzerland. They told me they have 3 VPN Server in Switzerland. I could get new IP's when connecting from one server to the other. So when I get a new IP each time I connect to one of these servers would it be safe to have say 20 PayPal accounts spread out over the 3 VPN Servers? All the Swiss ISP's are located in zurich.

I'm not so tech savy but does PayPal know the IP's are coming from one of these servers?

Thanks.
Old 02-11-2013
Banned

You are not selling on ebay then? Then talk to Roscoe his a guru in paypal without ebay!
The Following User Says Thank You to GhostWhoWalks For This Useful Post:
Roscoe (02-11-2013)