Paypal buying on Ebay, with sold items not on Ebay. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 02-11-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 64%
Default Paypal buying on Ebay, with sold items not on Ebay.

Ok first of all im new so hi to everyone and thanks for this great forum which is very usefull.

Couple of questions and why this happens?

So I open Paypal account verify using VBA and telephone call, I sell some stuff not on Ebay but on like forums for example.
1)Whats the max amount to sell an item to not get limited 100, 200, 300?
I sold item for 350 didn't get limited until i tried to make a purchase on ebay that was about 300.
2)After money received how long do I have to wait until I can make a purchase on ebay and not get limited?
3)Whats the difference of Premier and Personal can i use Personal PP to sell stuff or will it get limited after a few 100+ sales?
4)If I open an unverified premier account and sell with it will it add a 21 day hold to my pp if the item sold is 100+?

Thanks and please add your personal tips avoiding limitations and for selling outside of ebay but shopping on ebay with the money earned in pp.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-11-2013

Longevity: 66%

1)Whats the max amount to sell an item to not get limited 100, 200, 300?
Brand new account? Don't sell super high priced items for the first 90 days if you want to avoid limitations. You want to establish trust with paypal. Do NOT accept payments as "personal"...always get the payment as a payment or service.

2)After money received how long do I have to wait until I can make a purchase on ebay and not get limited?
Buying on ebay has no correlation to receiving money.

3)Whats the difference of Premier and Personal can i use Personal PP to sell stuff or will it get limited after a few 100+ sales?
Personal is just that....you BUY on ebay or barely use it to receive money. If selling a lot, you HAVE to have a premier or business account. Paypal will force you to switch your account type after a certain number of sales.

4)If I open an unverified premier account and sell with it will it add a 21 day hold to my pp if the item sold is 100+?
You won't get far at all with an unverified account...plus you will have a monthly spending, receiving AND withdrawal limit.
Old 02-11-2013

Longevity: 70%

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowhunter View Post
ok first of all im new so hi to everyone and thanks for this great forum which is very usefull.

Couple of questions and why this happens?

So i open paypal account verify using vba and telephone call, i sell some stuff not on ebay but on like forums for example.
1)whats the max amount to sell an item to not get limited 100, 200, 300?
I sold item for 350 didn't get limited until i tried to make a purchase on ebay that was about 300. (200 items or $20,000. This is a general rule, but tax info can be requested at any time for any reason)
2)after money received how long do i have to wait until i can make a purchase on ebay and not get limited? (as a new user you may have a hold on payment for 7-10 days. If you ship the item out asap and it is confirmed as delivered than your money will be released. You can also deposit money into your account via checking. Your account can be limited at any time, but as long as you follow their rules and dont cause issues it should only last a couple weeks.)
3)whats the difference of premier and personal can i use personal pp to sell stuff or will it get limited after a few 100+ sales? (personal is for very very low sales, and mostly buying. Premier will be for selling on ebay, and most likely you will be forced to be premier in which you need to provide tax info)
4)if i open an unverified premier account and sell with it will it add a 21 day hold to my pp if the item sold is 100+? (most likely, and they will force you into the trap sooner or later, so just make sure all your info is correct, and save yourself trouble down the road. Set your account up for success and for a long term solution and do it all the correct way and right away. Give them what they want and they should bug you.)

thanks and please add your personal tips avoiding limitations and for selling outside of ebay but shopping on ebay with the money earned in pp.

make some money!!!!!
Old 02-12-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowhunter View Post
Ok first of all im new so hi to everyone and thanks for this great forum which is very usefull.

Thanks and please add your personal tips avoiding limitations and for selling outside of ebay but shopping on ebay with the money earned in pp.
Here's my tip.

Do your OWN reading to find out how to use paypal correctly.

After you have read much more on the forum, make another thread about what you think you can do, and we will tweak the plan.

That's the better way for you to learn what to do.