help making an income as an immigrant :( - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 02-15-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 64%
Question help making an income as an immigrant :(

Hello there If I am asking too much please let me know and don't be rude. I really want to make this work to the best of my abilities since making a living and trying to pay for college is hard as of now.

I am new to making stealth Ebay's and would like some help.
SOME QUICK FACTS ABOUT ME

I don't have SSN but I do have my tax number (luckily).
Yes i can open up bank accounts.
I hate Paypal because they have limited 200 days ago for no reason (was happy to take out my money last month :D).
I currently sell on eBay but i tell friends from around the world to list for me (I don't enjoy this very much as it can get a bit problematic since they are the 3rd wheel and would like to learn to manage it all myself.)

Ok, now to the questions:
I read the eBook and apparently to not use Paypal you need a merchant account correct? And if I am not mistaking you CAN'T open one without SSN correct?

so to go about creating stealth Ebay's and Paypals I would.
  1. create a New user
  2. Change the ip
  3. then any legit name + email address
  4. a clean address
  5. Google voice number
  6. bank account and greendot prepaid

Now if all i do is change the IP address. Wouldn't the location stay the same so wouldn't that be able link the Paypal's and eBay's together?
Also is it ok if i use the same browser?
I would need a new LLC name for each account, right? Meaning i would need to use my tax number each time, correct?
Is there a way to cash the money without raising flags with Paypal and not withdrawing to a bank?

GAHHHHH I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE SSN
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-15-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Use a NEW windows user account for each account.

You DONT need a SSN when you first start on pp.com - if you get hit with it, well then...you can think about it at that time. A lot will depend on WHAT and HOW you sell.

Ip changing is GOOD - exact address cant be seen with it unless deep search done, which is not necessary.

You need mentoring...feel free to post on forums. Take time to understand - dont whine about it.

We are all here to make money - you are not special just because you dont have SSN. Sorry - dont play a sympathy card. Do the hard work.
Old 02-15-2013
Banned

Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,356 Posts
Longevity: 87%

SSN is the last thing you should be thinking about.

Read and spend some time on the forums.

Lots to learn and many success stories of those who dont need a SSN or have never had to use it.

A new successful ebay business is waiting for you.
Old 02-15-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

lolhippl

The picture is not as bad as you are thinking.
Could I trouble you to confirm these questions please?

What type of visa do you have to be in the USA?

What type of IP do you have and what system do you use? ( IE, firefox,CHROME or anything else).

With those replies, I can give better advice.
At any rate advice that will mean less worry for you.
Old 02-15-2013

Longevity: 67%

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolhippl View Post
Hello there If I am asking too much please let me know and don't be rude. I really want to make this work to the best of my abilities since making a living and trying to pay for college is hard as of now.

Read, read, read. When you finish reading, then read some more.

I am new to making stealth Ebay's and would like some help.

SOME QUICK FACTS ABOUT ME

I don't have SSN but I do have my tax number (luckily).

You don't need Social Security or Tax Number for Stealth Account. Very few of us use these, that's why they call it Stealth,

Yes i can open up bank accounts.

I hate Paypal because they have limited 200 days ago for no reason (was happy to take out my money last month :D).

Learn to love PayPal like we do. Without PP we couldn't do what we are doing.

I currently sell on eBay but i tell friends from around the world to list for me (I don't enjoy this very much as it can get a bit problematic since they are the 3rd wheel and would like to learn to manage it all myself.)

Ok, now to the questions:
I read the eBook and apparently to not use Paypal you need a merchant account correct? And if I am not mistaking you CAN'T open one without SSN correct?

NO Soc Sec or Tax number needed.
so to go about creating stealth Ebay's and Paypals I would.
  1. create a New user
  2. Change the ip
  3. then any legit name + email address
  4. a clean address
  5. Google voice number
  6. bank account and greendot prepaid
Legit Name? Fred Flinstone, Barney Fife, Barney the Dinosaur will work.

Stay away from Greendot.

Now if all i do is change the IP address. Wouldn't the location stay the same so wouldn't that be able link the Paypal's and eBay's together?

Also is it ok if i use the same browser?

I only use FireFox (Mozilla)

I would need a new LLC name for each account, right? Meaning i would need to use my tax number each time, correct?

NO!

Is there a way to cash the money without raising flags with Paypal and not withdrawing to a bank?

Yes.

GAHHHHH I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE SSN

Leave off talking about Soc Sec numbers, you don't need one.
Answers in Bold.
Old 02-15-2013
Banned

Longevity: 66%

No idea how you got a tax number and no SSN! I was illegally for 15 years I had SSN + drivers + bank accounts 3 per each bank + Inc. + insurance + car + credit + cell phone + and a imaginary gold fish! (I know the gold fish has nothing to do with it).

Anyways if you get any rudness from people in the forums it's not because you are an immigrant! It's just that you are a NOOB! You buy the Stealth Book, probably didn't read it like most noobs do. And act like James Bond "Ask questions, read book later". lol It's all good!

Anyways to help you out. You don't need a SSN (but you already knew that you read the book).

If you are worried about SSN then get INC. You are buying a TAX ID from the state! Under an INC. Co. LTD. etc. you can buy DBA (very cheap from your local city house). You can put the DBA's under your INC. also you can use this! For tax right offs, such as you buy a pen, laptop, rentals etc.

The ebook is not updated it's why the forums are here. So you did read it. You'll need a few stealths, read the forums more you'll love it! I spent 3 days reading over and over the book. It was awesome!!!!

Last edited by GhostWhoWalks; 02-15-2013 at 08:35 PM.
Old 02-15-2013
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Use a NEW windows user account for each account.

You DONT need a SSN when you first start on pp.com - if you get hit with it, well then...you can think about it at that time. A lot will depend on WHAT and HOW you sell.

Ip changing is GOOD - exact address cant be seen with it unless deep search done, which is not necessary.

You need mentoring...feel free to post on forums. Take time to understand - dont whine about it.

We are all here to make money - you are not special just because you dont have SSN. Sorry - dont play a sympathy card. Do the hard work.
I understood the new use part for each account. Also I didn't mean to use a sympathy card D: and I don't mind doing the hard work just so much info to read XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean™ View Post
lolhippl

The picture is not as bad as you are thinking.
Could I trouble you to confirm these questions please?

What type of visa do you have to be in the USA?

What type of IP do you have and what system do you use? ( IE, firefox,CHROME or anything else).

With those replies, I can give better advice.
At any rate advice that will mean less worry for you.
Visitor visa the day b4 9/11 XD
I have dynamic with Comcast but I will be changing the internet service provider and getting rid of it as its a big problem to change the IP at will. (I use Chrome)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy D View Post
SSN is the last thing you should be thinking about.

Read and spend some time on the forums.

Lots to learn and many success stories of those who dont need a SSN or have never had to use it.

A new successful ebay business is waiting for you.
Thanks for the support and that's the plan :D i am reading just i guess i am reading the wrong way? to much info from different dates laying around and not sure were to start exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roscoe View Post
Answers in Bold.
COOLIO I was just asking about the SSN cause on the eBook it said to have an LLC and a merchant account XD I wont sweat about the social anymore thanks :D

ALso why stay away from greendot? i use them for everything? They have worked better than vanilla gift for me? I register to an address and if done without SSN it acts the same way as the vanilla gift except it has a registered address.

Last edited by lolhippl; 02-15-2013 at 08:57 PM.
Old 02-15-2013
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostWhoWalks View Post
No idea how you got a tax number and no SSN! I was illegally for 15 years I had SSN + drivers + bank accounts 3 per each bank + Inc. + insurance + car + credit + cell phone + and a imaginary gold fish! (I know the gold fish has nothing to do with it).

Anyways if you get any rudness from people in the forums it's not because you are an immigrant! It's just that you are a NOOB! You buy the Stealth Book, probably didn't read it like most noobs do. And act like James Bond "Ask questions, read book later". lol It's all good!

Anyways to help you out. You don't need a SSN (but you already knew that you read the book).

If you are worried about SSN then get INC. You are buying a TAX ID from the state! Under an INC. Co. LTD. etc. you can buy DBA (very cheap from your local city house). You can put the DBA's under your INC. also you can use this! For tax right offs, such as you buy a pen, laptop, rentals etc.

The ebook is not updated it's why the forums are here. So you did read it. You'll need a few stealths, read the forums more you'll love it! I spent 3 days reading over and over the book. It was awesome!!!!

I didn't think I'd get rudeness cause of my status in the us... and i have read the eBook over. just was getting alil bit confused with the use of LLC and merchant accounts since i thought you needed a SSN (from what i read online) As for the tax id number we came to US legally so my parents early in the visit were smart and got their licence and TAX number with the temporary visa.
Old 02-15-2013

Longevity: 67%

Greendot has caused problems for some members.

But if it works for you then stay with it.

Good Luck
Old 02-15-2013
Banned

Longevity: 66%

Quote:
I didn't think I'd get rudeness cause of my status in the us... and i have read the eBook over. just was getting alil bit confused with the use of LLC and merchant accounts since i thought you needed a SSN (from what i read online) As for the tax id number we came to US legally so my parents early in the visit were smart and got their licence and TAX number with the temporary visa.
Good job!
Old 02-15-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
You can use the visa as your ID.

It's not as impossible as you are thinking.
GhostWhoWalks (02-15-2013)