Use Amazon to purchase items (banned) - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 02-19-2013
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 64%
Default Use Amazon to purchase items (banned)

Hello, i was banned from amazon.com. I would like to start using amazon.com to purchase items on it but recently I was banned :(.

I purchased Amazon Ghost and it really didn't tell me how to use amazon again to buy things from it.

Also I have to use my same address. I have a family member that can still use amazon even though I was banned and every time I make a new account I still get banned.

My theory here is I need a prepaid credit card new computer(just got a new ultabook) and a different address, I just need to to know a little bit more.

Can you guys please give me a list on things that I should do?

Thanks in advance.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-20-2013

Longevity: 70%

Did you actually read Amazon Ghost? It's the same as setting up a Stealth seller account except you do not have to give Tax info or bank account info for withdrawals.
Old 02-20-2013
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

yes but my question is. I have a family member that uses amazon and we have the same address, his account is still good but when ever I sign up it banes me.

Can I make a new account with a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name and a prepaid card but later change the account to my real name? after 10-30 days after sign up.
Old 02-20-2013

Really? Please read AZ Ghost again.
Old 02-21-2013
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

I ordered things to my house using a different name and credit card even though I am banned.

What i'm saying is there a way for me to use my name or something that is close to my name?

Like can I make up a company name or something.
Old 02-21-2013

Longevity: 77%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly441 View Post
Really? Please read AZ Ghost again.
Really. After all the questions that you have asked, most of which can be found on Amazon Ghost or in the forums with ease. That's a pretty crap attitude.

To answer your question, if you change the name back amazon will more than likely ban you. I don't see why you don't just make up a name if you have access to the delivery address. If the address is not different to the one you were banned with amazon might link you this way.

Before this however you need to make sure you have a different IP address, something that you have not mentioned and may have missed. a new computer will prevent cookies linking you but now you have been banned again you will need to either set up a new user name on the computer or use a different/ not been used for amazon computer.

There are other ways around these problems but for a simple Buyers account they are the basics.
Old 02-21-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infectedulat View Post
I ordered things to my house using a different name and credit card even though I am banned.

What i'm saying is there a way for me to use my name or something that is close to my name?

Like can I make up a company name or something.
You run a risk with making up company names or even using the same address.

Why are you thinking of doing that? What happened that a buying account got banned?

Did you know that you also have to make sure your computer is clear.
Old 02-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrycruan View Post
Really. After all the questions that you have asked, most of which can be found on Amazon Ghost or in the forums with ease. That's a pretty crap attitude.

To answer your question, if you change the name back amazon will more than likely ban you. I don't see why you don't just make up a name if you have access to the delivery address. If the address is not different to the one you were banned with amazon might link you this way.

Before this however you need to make sure you have a different IP address, something that you have not mentioned and may have missed. a new computer will prevent cookies linking you but now you have been banned again you will need to either set up a new user name on the computer or use a different/ not been used for amazon computer.

There are other ways around these problems but for a simple Buyers account they are the basics.

Your right, sorry I do apologize. Dealing with some stress right now in my life.
Old 02-22-2013

Longevity: 65%

I think amazon dont ban buyer`s account.... if they banned, there must be reason...is your buyer a/c associate with seller a/c?
Old 02-22-2013

Yes they do ban buyer accounts for various reasons. Abusing A to Z claims, using Amazon Prime to drop ship to your customers etc..
Old 02-24-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by mario50 View Post
I think amazon dont ban buyer`s account.... if they banned, there must be reason...is your buyer a/c associate with seller a/c?
Nope.

amazon ban buyers' accounts for too many A-Z claims, disputes and for generally being dumb buyers.

None of the buyers I have ever spoken to have had any other amazon accounts.

Simply idiots