I screwed up what do i do? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 03-02-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 64%
Default I screwed up what do i do?

I goofed really big. After buying and reading the ebay Stealth Book. (I have lost 5 or 6 accounts to MC999 in the past 8 months.).

I opened a new account with my last friend helping me out. So I opened a 2nd account a few days later. Did everything legal I thought. Both of my accounts are less than a week old. #1 is doing good have 2 sales and only listing 2 at a time. My items are about $100 each So I sucummed to greed and listed 2 items on #2 and they got restricted in a minute or less.

What did I do wrong. Ebay wants me to call or it says the account will be closed. I can't risk a call if they want invoices. I don't care if they close #2 just hope they leave #1 alone. Made it overnight but you all the know the knawing fear.

Please no RIPS I know I messed up and this is the last friend that is going to help. BTW I changed my modem and swept my puter for cookies and opened Gmail emails. Everything I can think of is new.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-02-2013

Longevity: 67%

Quote:
Originally Posted by joesshooze View Post
I goofed really big. After buying and reading the ebay Stealth Book. (I have lost 5 or 6 accounts to MC999 in the past 8 months.)I opened a new account with my last friend helping me out.

Did your friend read the stealth guide? If not, why is he helping you?

So I opened a 2nd account a few days later. Did everything legal I thought. Both of my accounts are less than a week old. #1 is doing good have 2 sales and only listing 2 at a time. My items are about $100 each

So I sucummed to greed and listed 2 items on #2 and they got restricted in a minute or less.

What did I do wrong.

See above

Ebay wants me to call or it says the account will be closed. I can't risk a call if they want invoices. I don't care if they close #2 just hope they leave #1 alone.

I don't see any accounts staying open.

Made it overnight but you all the know the knawing fear. Please no RIPS I know I messed up and this is the last friend that is going to help.

BTW I changed my modem and swept my puter for cookies and opened Gmail emails. Everything I can think of is new.
Picture linking maybe?

Possible Linking? Did you use same Passwords?

Most likey you will have to wait a 180 days to get your money. Need more details first, could of been anything.

Read the stealth guide many times, visit this forum and READ a lot.

Create more Stealths after you figured this out.
Old 03-02-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 78%

Quote:
I goofed really big. After buying and reading the ebay Stealth Book. (I have lost 5 or 6 accounts to MC999 in the past 8 months.)
Let's start here, Do you know WHY you lost these accounts? If you answer Yes, then you need not do it again. If you answer No, then you need figure out what you did and stop doing it.

Quote:
I opened a new account with my last friend helping me out. So I opened a 2nd account a few days later. Did everything legal I thought. Both of my accounts are less than a week old.
We don't recommend opening ANY account in any Friend's, Relative's name.

Quote:
#1 is doing good have 2 sales and only listing 2 at a time. My items are about $100 each So I sucummed to greed and listed 2 items on #2 and they got restricted in a minute or less. What did I do wrong.
Answer: You did everything wrong!
1. You listed high value items right off the back without building feedback.
2. You got Greedy!
Not much you say about it.

Quote:
Ebay wants me to call or it says the account will be closed. I can't risk a call if they want invoices. I don't care if they close #2 just hope they leave #1 alone.
Can't have your cake and eat it too, Paypal will do whatever they want and if you can't provide the docs they requested then your S.O.L.

Quote:
Made it overnight but you all the know the knawing fear. Please no RIPS I know I messed up and this is the last friend that is going to help. BTW I changed my modem and swept my puter for cookies and opened Gmail emails. Everything I can think of is new.
Your gonna get Ripped because you have the Stealth Book and didn't bother to read it carefully AND this forum.

I suggest you Read the New version of the book and spend a few days reading this forum.
The Following User Says Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
Roscoe (03-02-2013)
Old 03-02-2013
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 64%
Default Gimme a break

I am not a young man and I have some aging & physical issues. I am doing the best I can. I am puter challenged but knew enought to change my modem and sweep cookies and history. Also got gmail accts. and a whole new real identity of a friend.

You can make 100 mistakes on eb and pp and not make the same one twice.

I took all new pics and changed even the way I name them since I am reading that pw's are tracked which I did change.

I guess my big question now is do I call them or just pull the covers up over my head and hope & pray for the best?

I have gone around my house and tried to find some things that I can sell that are not high risk. Like a new pair of beard clippers, a thumb drive and a new leather bound bible. Is stuff like that ok?

What I was doing was going to Ross dept. store on Tues. getting senior discount and buying designer named product in 2xl sizes and selling at a great price on eb. They had issue with Nike and Adidas.

I am disabled and trying to get by on social security and as everybody knows it just isn't getting any easier. Just $500 a month is a huge help to me.

Last edited by joesshooze; 03-02-2013 at 09:02 PM. Reason: correct info
Old 03-02-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
I
I opened a new account with my last friend helping me out. So I opened a 2nd account a few days later. Did everything legal I thought. Both of my accounts are less than a week old. #1 is doing good have 2 sales and only listing 2 at a time. My items are about $100 each So I got greedy and listed 2 items on #2 and they got restricted in a minute or less.
You lucked out with the listing on the 2nd accounts. two items at that price were a bit much for ebay. Your account, in their eyes, has no credibility.

Options exist.

Quick question: if this is our stealth book, how about sending off an email to

support@auctionstealth.com

Give all your details. Your subscription can be activated quickly.
Old 03-03-2013

Longevity: 65%

Quote:
I am not a young man and I have some aging & physical issues. I am doing the best I can. I am puter challenged but knew enought to change my modem and sweep cookies and history. Also got gmail accts. and a whole new real identity of a friend.

You can make 100 mistakes on eb and pp and not make the same one twice.

I took all new pics and changed even the way I name them since I am reading that pw's are tracked which I did change.

I guess my big question now is do I call them or just pull the covers up over my head and hope & pray for the best?

I have gone around my house and tried to find some things that I can sell that are not high risk. Like a new pair of beard clippers, a thumb drive and a new leather bound bible. Is stuff like that ok?

What I was doing was going to Ross dept. store on Tues. getting senior discount and buying designer named product in 2xl sizes and selling at a great price on eb. They had issue with Nike and Adidas.

I am disabled and trying to get by on social security and as everybody knows it just isn't getting any easier. Just $500 a month is a huge help to me.
You need to call them. TODAY!
Old 03-03-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

OP, a lot of info is missing on HOW you operate.

Do you sell high risk right away? Is your pp verified? Do you make NEW user accounts for each eb account or just clean cookies