Loos like alot of small sellers jumped ship on amazon - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 03-05-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 83%
Default Loos like alot of small sellers jumped ship on amazon

I Have been looking over amazon's site, a lot of older sellers are gone and if you look over the products the selection has dropped way down. There were a lot of people to buy from more choices. I guess amazon has gotten greedy buy just using small sellers as their doormat.
I used to sell on there for along time but Have left due to the B/S that is going on with them. As soon as you make a little cash they put you in review even with excellent feedback.Then suspend or delete your seller account(s) So it is a struggle and in my opinion not worth the aggravation. For all the small sellers I hope you do well.I even stopped buying on there. Nothing special anymore like years ago. Sad situation Greed will destroy any one even large corporations.Ebay may be just one tier better to sell on but that is not saying much..Need a new platform out there.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-05-2013
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 83%

Not bitter just looking at the big picture. If I wanted to sell I can get back on no problem. Just don't see any cause to keep fighting a loss cause. My opinion.
Old 03-05-2013

Longevity: 80%

Dont see any issues with amazon. If you follow their rules and sell legit stuff they will let you sell without any issues. Like all business they look out for themselves first
Old 03-05-2013

Longevity: 64%

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaystrying View Post
I Have been looking over amazon's site, a lot of older sellers are gone and if you look over the products the selection has dropped way down. There were a lot of people to buy from more choices. I guess amazon has gotten greedy buy just using small sellers as their doormat.
I used to sell on there for along time but Have left due to the B/S that is going on with them. As soon as you make a little cash they put you in review even with excellent feedback.Then suspend or delete your seller account(s) So it is a struggle and in my opinion not worth the aggravation. For all the small sellers I hope you do well.I even stopped buying on there. Nothing special anymore like years ago. Sad situation Greed will destroy any one even large corporations.Ebay may be just one tier better to sell on but that is not saying much..Need a new platform out there.
hi
ive only just started selling on amazon and from reading this im worried.
ive never sold on amazon before so im using my real id etc but i have noticed that sales are very very slow.
i think ive sold 2 items in 1 month but since its free for the first 3 months then its all profit.
if it doesnt improve after the 3 months free period i think ill stop selling too.
there catalougue system is rubbish if i look for say something like a 8gb memory card to list mine in i find about 30 listings of the exact same memory card.
so if you list in 1 of the listings then how do you know the buyer is looking at that group of listings rather than any other.
if they look in the other one then you have no chance of selling yours even if it is cheaper or discribed better etc.
also
so what actually happens when they put you under review
do you get your money in 180 days like ebay.
also why are sales so slow it seems as nobody likes to buy on there
Old 03-06-2013

Longevity: 68%

Sorry I'm not able to answer your question with this, but..

What would be the equivalent on Amazon, to a eBay Powerseller? Is there a name for big-time sellers on AZ? Anyone know? lol thanks
Old 03-06-2013

Longevity: 80%

Featured merchants thats what they are called MCMX...

Once you are there amazon treats you as equals until you mess up