Getting started with PayPal. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > Australia eBay & Paypal

Australia eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.com.au Suspensions and Paypal.com.au limited accounts. This forum is geared towards AU.

Old 03-08-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 64%
Default Getting started with PayPal.

I want to get started with PayPal but had a few questions. Firstly for background, I want to have it so I have a verified PayPal not in my real name, address, phone number or email, that I accept money in then I send to my genuine one which would also be verified. Is this possible?

1. For my receiving-money PayPal I'd have it so my first and last name matched my email I'd sign up with, but does my street address matter at all as long as it's a real place?

2. For my genuine account I have had a few accounts with my real name, street address and phone number before, I'd have to have the same name and address so that it would match to my eBay and they'd send it but if I was to buy a cheap SIM and used that for PayPal number would I be ok? Would I need to keep the SIM active in case PayPal needed to get in touch with me later, would they even need to?

Does anyone have any tips for how I can do this? I basically need an anonymous account that I receive money on before sending it to my legit one.

Thank you very much.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-13-2013

Longevity: 77%

Please read the Stealth eBook. All these issues/concerns are addressed in the book.
Old 03-15-2013

Longevity: 66%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sera View Post
I want to get started with PayPal but had a few questions. Firstly for background, I want to have it so I have a verified PayPal not in my real name, address, phone number or email, that I accept money in then I send to my genuine one which would also be verified. Is this possible?
Yes.

Quote:
1. For my receiving-money PayPal I'd have it so my first and last name matched my email I'd sign up with, but does my street address matter at all as long as it's a real place?
As long as its a valid address its fine.

Quote:
2. For my genuine account I have had a few accounts with my real name, street address and phone number before, I'd have to have the same name and address so that it would match to my eBay and they'd send it but if I was to buy a cheap SIM and used that for PayPal number would I be ok? Would I need to keep the SIM active in case PayPal needed to get in touch with me later, would they even need to?
Using a new phone number is fine, just make sure its the same number on ebay and the linked paypal. Yes, keep it active. They might call to verify when you transfer from one acct to the other.

Quote:
Does anyone have any tips for how I can do this? I basically need an anonymous account that I receive money on before sending it to my legit one.

Thank you very much.
As drphilly said read the stealth ebook.