Quick question. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 03-10-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 69%
Default Quick question.

Hey guys, its been a while. Ive been lurking around time to time, just no posts.

Anyways. I have my stealth account going strong, although i havent sold much lately. I have used it and let it age...i thank gb and everybody for their help and input..

But i have my original "tainted" pp with original details, still active. I just cant sell on eb with this account, can only buy...i havent really bought much since last summer though..i want to create a new pp with my original details. Here is my plan..i am going to unlink this pp from eb (i know it will still always be linked)...i am then going to withdraw any remaining funds from pp. then close this pp account. I shoulde be able to close, since pp has no limitations on it right? Im going to wait about a month or 2, then create new pp account, personal account first. Using similar name, new address, new phone, new email, new ip, new user account..ill confirm it and even add new bank acct..ill just sit on it for another few weeks...then i want to use it to sell on another site, not eb.

What do you guys think? Should it be ok, since original pp was fine...im only a casual seller btw. Thanks guys..
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-11-2013
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 10%
Longevity: 66%

I have closed out a Stealth PayPal before because the eBay was suspended. And was able to open a stealth ebay/paypal and reuse the bank account 5-6 months later. Knock on wood but haven't had any problems. It might be worth a shot. What I would try is closing out the paypal and changing the eBay account info to whatever addy and name etc you plan on using a few months ahead. When you do try a new paypal just register it as a buying account with a gift card but some cheap $1-2 items then wait a while and see if anything happens. If nothing happens then I would proceed with adding a bank account and verifying the PayPal to become a seller again. No guarantees it is going to work but might be worth a short.
Old 03-11-2013

Longevity: 66%

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitviper View Post
Hey guys, its been a while. Ive been lurking around time to time, just no posts.

Anyways. I have my stealth account going strong, although i havent sold much lately. I have used it and let it age...i thank gb and everybody for their help and input..

But i have my original "tainted" pp with original details, still active. I just cant sell on eb with this account, can only buy...i havent really bought much since last summer though..i want to create a new pp with my original details. Here is my plan..i am going to unlink this pp from eb (i know it will still always be linked)...i am then going to withdraw any remaining funds from pp. then close this pp account. I shoulde be able to close, since pp has no limitations on it right? Im going to wait about a month or 2, then create new pp account, personal account first. Using similar name, new address, new phone, new email, new ip, new user account..ill confirm it and even add new bank acct..ill just sit on it for another few weeks...then i want to use it to sell on another site, not eb.

What do you guys think? Should it be ok, since original pp was fine...im only a casual seller btw. Thanks guys..
It will be linked if you use the same name maybe you can try like this. Original name Will Smith. But try register like Wil Smith. If anything happen just tell them is typo error and submit document then it should be ok.
The Following User Says Thank You to pichetpipit For This Useful Post:
pitviper (03-11-2013)
Old 03-11-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,920 Times in 8,212 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Unlinking the pp from eB does not help - use the pp for other things like purchasing, order receipts, etc - website
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
pitviper (03-11-2013)
Old 03-11-2013
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 69%

Thanks for the input guys.

My plan was to unlink that pp from the old eb, and then close it down..i realize that it doesnt mean anything..i was hoping that that eb account would just die off from inactivity after so long..i then want to open new pp acct with all new details. And maybe name variation too. I do not want to use this to sell on eb. Maybe just to buy things here and there online. Then maybe sell on other ecommerce websites...with this pp acct..

I understand my info on eb will always remain. I do have my stealth account for eb/pp purposes..