paypal phone verification? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Phone Number Verification

Phone Number Verification Discussions on phone number verification, virtual numbers, TracFone, Google Voice, forwarding and more.

Old 05-28-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 92%
Default paypal phone verification?

Hi. I like most have false paypal accounts set up and I know after you receive money the first time you become limited and have to confirm address. Well, if you fail the phone verification then they send a letter to your address which is ⊗⊗⊗⊗ and than your screwed. My question is how do i avoid this i tried putting in a phone # before the verification which was a land line # but the public records didn't match those on my account so it went straight to the mail a letter.

Now on my other account I'm at the same point. Will call forwarding service work or will they match it against some public record and find out that is not your #? Or, will the call forwarding service with local area code even read to PayPal as a land line phone #? thanks.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-28-2008

Longevity: 95%

HI: IN mY case--even with AKA's on the info, the phone Verif will WORk--if you have a service to call fwd to a landline or cell..
I just did 2 tonight, both worked in Ebay..now for PP- I personally have not had success with cell phones, Ive always had to use a landline with pp..
Old 05-28-2008
Threadstarter  

yeah eBay is easy but PayPal is tricky. I'm going to try and do the call forwarding to my cell phone, but does PayPal look at that call forwarding # as a land line? Also, what happens if they send a letter to an imaginary address, how do I confirm that to lift limitations on my account?
Old 05-29-2008
Threadstarter  

Well. I decided to take my chance with tollfreeforwarding.com and got two different #'s for two different paypal accounts. So, I setup both the different #'s in my local area code that my PayPal account has and signed up under the name and address of my PayPal account with toll free forwarding (just in case they cross reference it). Anyways, both tollfreeforwarding #'s were forwarded to my cell # and wala, it works, PayPal bought both #'s and I got the forwarded calls to my cell and confirmed two PayPal accounts!!!!!!!!!

This should be a sticky because verify PayPal accounts via phone is extremely difficult especially with false information, but with this site it was cake!

Everyone should use this site!:D
Old 05-29-2008
Subscribed [VIP]

Good going...but not everyone should use this site
Old 05-29-2008

cell phones do work as of 2 weeks ago. I have a prepaid one and it verified it with no problem at all. I don't know who said cell phones don't work.
Old 05-29-2008
Threadstarter  

haha I meant the other site. Well as of three days ago when I tried to confirm a location on a PayPal account via Cellphone it didn't work, not only did they know it was not a land line but the cross referenced the address on the PayPal account to the address registered to the Cell Phone and said the addresses don't match up. So, in my experiments it doesn't work.
Old 05-29-2008
Subscribed [VIP]

Thanks for the update jerkyboy. It might have saved some folks some trial and error.
Old 06-03-2008

Longevity: 94%

I used Tollfreeforwarding.

Problem is when you punch in the verification code an automated tollfreeforwarding message starts blaring saying "You have entered an invalid extension".

The paypal got verified, but if the paypal bot said anything important after punching in the code - chances are you will miss it.