now a honest seller gets canned - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > Australia eBay & Paypal > AU eBay Suspensions

Old 03-19-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 69%
Thumbs down now a honest seller gets canned

I sent this to ebay today . talk about a double wanny , and now real explanation why they clarify this product as pirate
Is Ebay and Paypal honest to their customers , well you be the judge
A: paypal informed me the product a viewmaster reel was a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ or pirate product and they are freezing my account , that’s impossible as no one in the world would try and ⊗⊗⊗⊗ a viewmaster reel it cant be done , the first lie.
Now this customer I sold 3 reels to starts to complain they are all water damaged , that’s impossible as the frames would fall to bits. Making them unsalable . On checking about this buyer he sells these as a business , so he would know that was a lie. , now I asked Ebay to be the decider of the truth
With ¾ of a hour Ebay makes a decision that the buyer should get his money back , that’s the next lie , Ebay would not have had the time to even contact the buyer . Ebays next was only 24 hours , and the final reel is still in limbo, Explain how these reels are all the same quality taken for the same batch., yet Ebay can be this unprofessional and make separate time judgments without asking for proof from the buyer .
This buyer has no items for sale in ebay , yet is looking like a seller , could it be ebay plant , and if so then you probable have many plants over many products , just to use on your extermination program that you find necessary on smaller traders . That way you don’t have to explain your actions.
So even if Paypal did not freeze the account you would have your three strikes your out .
Now the next lie paypal informs me they would not release any funds to anyone till after 180 days.
Yet You Ebay instruct them to replay this buyer and they oblige once I get back these reels. On the other hand you Ebay won’t instruct them to pay my fees that I authorized you to be paid as I have done every time over this accounts
Why is that , simply that gives Ebay the right to another termination , talk about a strangle hold , I cant sell as no paypal cant buy as no paypal , cont pay your fees , now a three strikes your out

The funny side of this stupidity . The reels that I will get back with gladness as I sold them way under cost , the auction closed whist I was on holidays so it went through .
The amount Paypal will refund will be short about $30 so the great paypal will be holding a minus account for 180 days .
So what did you and Paypal achieve not a thing except to prove you’re a lying and cheating company that has not scruples or decency to even try and sort out your mess you created.
Am I a appreciated customer of Eaby , If I am then god help all your other valued customers . and you have audacity to say your cleaning out Ebay of scams , please tale a long look at your selves
If you the reader in Ebay has the fortitude ( guts ) ,hen give this to your directed , not your supervisor .
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-19-2013

Longevity: 80%

Use some paragraphs between all that... makes it VERY hard to want to read but that just how ebay is sometimes. They really never look at evidence and just decides stuff out of nowhere. Call then speak to someone and get it handled by a real person ..

With that said dont get your hopes up
Old 03-20-2013

Longevity: 65%

eBay and PayPal are definitely not fair and that is why we are coming up with new methods daily to deal with these animals.

And yes some paragraphs would help my eyes not to cross.

Good luck,
Zapbolt
Old 03-21-2013
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 69%

nothing works , I am now exterminated, or should than be terminated
it was a cut and past from a email sent to Ebay that's why it looks crap sorry
Paypal once I re asked them to look at what they were saying as its impossible to be a ⊗⊗⊗⊗, they came back with two new numbers of a claim they have set up to make it look honest , but with the comments I cant dispute anything with them
Old 03-31-2013

Longevity: 82%

Good lord that was difficult to read. Educating yourself on how these sites handles claims benefits you. Had you researched that, you would know where you stand on claims.

I read a lot on selling before I sold anything on Amazon or eBay, it was very clear with just a little bit of research that claims are handled as follows:

Not as described: Buyer sends back to seller who is forced to refund.
Lost in mail: No tracking or only DC buyer gets money back
Chargeback: You're screwed and charged $20 for the privilage

Which is the very reason the phrase "If you can't afford to lose the item and the cost of shipping, don't list it on eBay" even exists.

I would never list anything of real value on eBay, Amazon or anywhere but my own site or craigslist because I can lose $50 on a transaction every now and then, but I can not take a $1,000+ loss at a single shot anytime, so I'm forced to keep those items out of the ebay equation.
Old 03-31-2013

Longevity: 82%

Quote:
Originally Posted by RareDVD View Post
nothing works , I am now exterminated, or should than be terminated
it was a cut and past from a email sent to Ebay that's why it looks crap sorry
Paypal once I re asked them to look at what they were saying as its impossible to be a ⊗⊗⊗⊗, they came back with two new numbers of a claim they have set up to make it look honest , but with the comments I cant dispute anything with them
I can't believe you sent that message to ebay. Your response here is easy to read, but the original letter you posted here looks like it was written by an angry Asian that got suspended for selling bootlegs.