I got this policy warning - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Closed Thread

Old 03-21-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 65%
Default I got this policy warning

Hello from Amazon.

We are writing because we have received complaints that you have sold counterfeit items on our site.

Items offered for sale on Amazon.com must be authentic. Our policies prohibit offering any item that has been illegally replicated, reproduced, or manufactured. For more information on this policy, search on “Prohibited Content” in seller Help.

While we are unable to provide information about specific orders that are reported to us, reviewing your feedback, recent contacts from buyers, and inventory may help you identify problematic items. Please review your listings and make any changes necessary to ensure compliance with our policies.

Failure to comply with our policies may result in the removal of your selling privileges.

We appreciate your cooperation and thank you for selling on Amazon.com.

Regards,

Seller Performance Team
Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com

OK, I got a customer who wrote that says the item was a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ the same day thru the amazon system.. Did the system pick up on that? Is it because of an increase in volume? Should I take down all the varieties of the item until it blows over? Or is like my other stealth I lost, is this the beginning of the end?
Take all my listins down, other items, give it a cooling period, and slowly start re-listing? 17 feedbacks with a 100% ?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-21-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,096 Times in 824 Posts
Longevity: 72%

Sorry but no one here is going to help you with selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗ items.

The only solution to your problem is, Do what amazon says!
Old 03-21-2013

Longevity: 77%

Yes if someone writes its a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ on your feedback amazon do pick up on this. If you are selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗ then you realistically have one more chance before they boot you. You will be ok for now but if you continue with thee dodgy stuff you will soon be gone
Old 03-21-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 78%

So the question is...Are you selling phakes?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes View Post
Hello from Amazon.

We are writing because we have received complaints that you have sold counterfeit items on our site.

Items offered for sale on Amazon.com must be authentic. Our policies prohibit offering any item that has been illegally replicated, reproduced, or manufactured. For more information on this policy, search on “Prohibited Content” in seller Help.

While we are unable to provide information about specific orders that are reported to us, reviewing your feedback, recent contacts from buyers, and inventory may help you identify problematic items. Please review your listings and make any changes necessary to ensure compliance with our policies.

Failure to comply with our policies may result in the removal of your selling privileges.

We appreciate your cooperation and thank you for selling on Amazon.com.

Regards,

Seller Performance Team
Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com

OK, I got a customer who wrote that says the item was a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ the same day thru the amazon system.. Did the system pick up on that? Is it because of an increase in volume? Should I take down all the varieties of the item until it blows over? Or is like my other stealth I lost, is this the beginning of the end?
Take all my listins down, other items, give it a cooling period, and slowly start re-listing? 17 feedbacks with a 100% ?
Old 03-21-2013

Longevity: 70%

I think it's wrong to assume that he is selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗. It could be another seller. I got a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ from a seller once and I sent message to Amazon and told them. They sent back a reply and told me the process for them to investigate. The buyer has to send in the purchased item and all information on why they think it is ⊗⊗⊗⊗. If your item is not ⊗⊗⊗⊗ then you should be OK.

If this is an FBA item, you can be sure that they will pull that item from your inventory. If you are selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗, the best thing to do is pull all listings and get as much money as you can from them before the suspend your account.
Old 03-21-2013

Longevity: 77%

Exactly, I have had 3 warnings about selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗ when I only sell generic items. Many rival sellers report their competition as selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗ and amazon unfortunately don't check.

Micky H its people like you who muck the world and this forum up by jumping to conclusions and grabbing their pitch forks. This guy may be a genuine seller.
Closed Thread