paypal limited, linked and complicated. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 03-17-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 71%
Default paypal limited, linked and complicated.

hi everyone,

one of the pp accs i have, about 1 year old was firstly limited little after it was opened, asked me for the regular proofs, invoices etc, all solved, limitation lifted.

worked as a charm for a whole year, receiving about 5k each month, spending a little, but most of it was withdrawn and did not have any problems ever since. that paypal was used to accept money directly from buyers by sending them invoices which were then paid.

on 24th Feb my pp got limited again. that month i have received about 15k and was able to withdraw about 8k before the limitation came, having in mind i can withdraw about 650 usd a day which is the 500 eur limit per day for european accs.

this time the limitation lifting process seemed more complicated, asked me
for many more information, about business, again invoices, proof of shipping,
info on products and so on and so on. all provided on the very next day. by the way that paypal has not even one dispute opened, not even one complaint.

about 18 days later i used another of my pp accs ( 2004 old ) to receive a payment of 5500 usd as an e-check, registred on a similar name, played with the letters there. that paypal has been staying on -300 eur for a few months because of a lost dispute. after the money hit in it was instantly limited and
the only thing they have asked was to resolve the negative balance, which was strange as i was hoping to do so with the 5500 once cleared.
anyway i did resolve the -300 eur immediately.

1 minute later the first pp got a message that they cannot lift the limitation
because that acc has been linked to the one with the -300 eur and i need to
resolve the outstanding issue of -300 eur there. i emailed them and said that i am not familiar with the -300 eur acc and why would i pay somebody's debts, they replied the info was added and that i need to wait the outcome of the review. ( having in mind the -300 eur balance has been resolved already but still waiting for the limitation to be possibly lifted there too ).

what worries me is that its been 21 days and i still havent an outcome,
no perpament limit, nor restoring of the account.

i would greatly appreciate any advices or thoughts about the situation
what should i expect this time, should i call in and ask whats happening?
i have dealt with many accounts, many situations over the last 10 years
but i have never experienced such a situation and as the times goes by i just
dont know what to think.

sorry for being too long, thanks for your time in reading and possibly helping!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-17-2013

Longevity: 66%

probably paypal being "effective" (lazy as usual) with ur info. call them just to see what they say, be a little bit frustrated but dont yell at em cause then they will end the conversation
Old 03-18-2013
Threadstarter  

thanks for your suggestion! im trying to hold as much as i can before i call but my patience is at its end...

could i have anymore inputs? anyone?
Old 03-21-2013

Longevity: 64%

I did not know an acct could go negative because I never had a complaint in almost 10 mos. My items cost over $100 and 1 had a complaint. Then I got limited. I will always leave enough to cover at least 1 return in case my acct. gets susp.

I can only wish to do the $$$ some of you do. Ialways wish the best of luck to everybody.
Old 03-22-2013
Threadstarter  

thanks for the feedback, you can go on a minus if you are at 0 balance and you loose a dispute or get a charge back.. i now know it was wrong to keep the acc on a minus for several months but since i use others that one was left like that.

anyway abot my case, spoke to paypal several times, been told all looks fine and that
it was escalated for review which i need to wait 24-48 hours, its 72 hours now and nothing.
in two days i will hit 1 month in being limited without an outcome... which confuses me really..

good luck to you too!
Old 03-26-2013
Threadstarter  

if you have red my story from the begging of this thread..........

just wanted to share..

today was a good day and it still is !!

amazingly paypal called me two times, the connection was really bad so i was only able to tell them if they can call again because i cant hear anything which was the truth, they have tried twice, but it was the same thing...

2 minutes later, BAM, both accounts restored, total of nearly 13k in both, RELEASED ! ...first email said my accounts are restored, the second said they were trying to contact me personally but they did not manage to, explaining i can fully use my accounts again.......after 32 days of strugle......

the only change that took place is that they have put 15% reserve on all future transactions which means if i get from now on a payment of 100 usd, they will hold 15 usd for the next 45 days, then release it, this has to be for possible chargebacks as they said.

so after 32 days of being limited, with no info about it i am good to go
again with these two accs...

for the past week i decided my accounts were gone, i was sure they are
and i was just waiting for the 180 days email so i decided to call them each day and ask questions with a good tone, no info was given besides i am linked to another account asking me if i have registered one in the past and forgot about it, as you can think i said I DID NOT and said i only own one account.
basically both accounts are registered in the same city, same name with a little change in letters.....so after they were both restored i suppose they were not sure if its the same person or not......

each day i was hearing a comeout of the review should come in 24-48 hours so at the end i decided to write them a long email. red over the net what some other people did and i have constructed my letter similar to theirs, sent it to about 30 email addresses, it was received from about 10, all other rejected the message like they dont exist. besides that yesterday i was also told on the phone that until wednesday i should receive a comeout of the review....

so in my email i gave them a deadline to contact me with more information
about my account and what is happening at all because they hold my money
after i have completed each step they wanted me to and no reply was given for 30 days....i told them if they dont contact me on Tuesday, which is today, i will take legal actions and i mentioned all the authorities i can contact about it in my country along with BBB.....i know that was too risky to do but understand i did give up on these two accounts, i was sure i will need to wait at least 180 days so i decided i got nothing more to loose...

i gave them my full name, email, phone in that email message so it stays
more clear.

and it worked....i still cant believe it did...im still shaking..i got lucky maybe who knows...

the stories of other people which i was reading each night before going to sleep helped me a lot, i got some courage to do what i did because i saw few of these people were successful...

i hope my story will help anybody in need to persue what they want
until at least they get something....even 180 days ...yes even 180 days
because i found a story where the person did not get anything after their limation for a few months...no 180 days email, no info, no anything...

good luck!

Last edited by gulaga; 03-26-2013 at 09:17 AM.