Newbie question - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 03-25-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 64%
Arrow Newbie question

Quote:
Originally Posted by First Edition View Post
This thread is just a few quick bullet points regarding this forum, mainly for new people. Sure, I was new once, and I had to learn a lot of things the hard way...

If you're new to the forum, and new to stealth, please take the following very seriously:

Forum etiquette can be hard to learn... when sending someone a personal message, or "pm" do not delete the quoted text from the previous trail of messages. This is very rude, and also makes it hard for the person you're communicating with to keep up with a conversation. We're all here to help, and doing this very easy thing will help me(us) communicate with you better.
Reached your pm limit? Buy the Stealth Book! It goes up!

If you haven't purchased eBay Stealth, do so now! It's the best 37 dollars money can buy! I don't mind answering questions, but the stealth guide has a wealth of knowledge you can benefit from. Not only regarding ebay, but eBay Stealth works for many other sites as well. It will help you open your eyes and answer many questions you haven't even thought of yet.

No, paypal cannot see the name on your bank account!!!! The best way to withdraw funds is to add a bank account to paypal, and withdraw that way. The wal-mart money card is no good for stealth purposes. What bank accounts work? There is a long list in the stealth guide, and it's discussed many times in the subscriber section! How do you get into the subscribers area? BUY THE Stealth Book!

Don't be worried to open new bank accounts for stealth puposes! There are literally thousands of banks across the world that will work with stealth, and they all want your business! You wont' throw up red flags to open a new checking account. People do it all the time!

It's a forum... a venue for open discussion... however this doesn't mean it's a place to come tell everyone you know what's what. We all learn from new ideas, but please realize you're dealing with people with a vast amount of knowledge from all walks of life. You'd be surprised at how much you can learn by browsing old threads, and asking for help. Courtesy and patience goes a long way.

That's all for now

Thanks
Well I guess I should have read your post first, I did not know that walmart money cards were bad.
I have read over the Stealth Book thoroughly for the past week and a half and thought I was ready. Opened a new bank account not linked to any of my other accounts, used a different address and phone number' as the book states, then added a walmart card to my paypal account since I didn't want to wait for the 3-5 day verification for the new bank.

Listed my first item and it was taken down within the first 24 hrs and says
'Thanks for selling on eBay. It's important that we speak with you about recent activity on your account. Your listings have been removed until we can talk with you. To prevent your account from being closed please contact us within the next 48hrs.

I only listed 1 item was it the walmart card that through up the red flag, i used the name alteration 'stealth speaks of' Mike instead of Michael.
I am just wondering if I should just remove the card from paypal let my bank verification go through and let this account become cancelled and then start a new one.
Any suggestions would be really appreciated.
Thanks guys
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-26-2013
Banned

Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,356 Posts
Longevity: 87%

axavr- What item did you list?

Was it new?
Was it in a risky category?
Electronics, jewelry, computers etc etc

In most cases this is not the card you added, more of the product you listed, if you listed within hours of making it a sellers account, linked to a banned account etc.
Old 03-27-2013

Longevity: 65%
Send a message via Skype™ to AuctionsDenied

Quote:
Originally Posted by axavr View Post
Well I guess I should have read your post first, I did not know that walmart money cards were bad.
I have read over the Stealth Book thoroughly for the past week and a half and thought I was ready. Opened a new bank account not linked to any of my other accounts, used a different address and phone number' as the book states, then added a walmart card to my paypal account since I didn't want to wait for the 3-5 day verification for the new bank.

'Thanks for selling on eBay. It's important that we speak with you about recent activity on your account. Your listings have been removed until we can talk with you. To prevent your account from being closed please contact us within the next 48hrs.

I only listed 1 item was it the walmart card that through up the red flag, i used the name alteration 'stealth speaks of' Mike instead of Michael.
I am just wondering if I should just remove the card from paypal let my bank verification go through and let this account become cancelled and then start a new one.
Thanks guys
Did you check your IP address before starting out?
Old 03-27-2013

Longevity: 65%
Send a message via Skype™ to AuctionsDenied

You should do all the verifications as needed.

I was thrown off at the beginning of the year and I spent about a week trying to make sure that I was well informed before going stealth. My first two accounts were flagged because my kid had signed on to ebay a few times while I was on a new IP address. A day later I was out.
One thing that I have learned is that you cannot rush into it. During the last 2 1/2 months I have successfully opened up 15 stealth accounts.
Just make sure that you understand the information about going stealth both from the guide and the forum.

Good Luck
Old 03-28-2013

Longevity: 80%

Quote:
Originally Posted by axavr View Post
I have read over the stealth book thoroughly for the past week and a half and thought I was ready. Opened a new bank account not linked to any of my other accounts, used a different address and phone number' as the book states, then added a walmart card to my paypal account since I didn't want to wait for the 3-5 day verification for the new bank.

Thanks guys
A lot of new accounts have gotten that message about contacting within 48 hours... well, at least that's what I have picked up both from experience and from reading on the forum.

It may depend on what particular item you listed.

I advise to go ahead and call ebay. THey will most likely ask what you are selling, how you plan on shipping, are they in your posession, etc.

Then they may or may not ask verification questions from the public database.

hope that helps
Old 03-29-2013

Longevity: 64%

Yes i get the messages almost every time i create a new account and I also noticed not 100% true but when you create the account and they do a phone code for verification those accounts get the first listing