Withdraw money from paypal - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 03-25-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 65%
Default Withdraw money from paypal

Hi,
I opened a ebay/paypal account with my friend`s name. We opened a real bank account with his info.I got a debit card and confirmed it with paypal.I don`t know what is the best way for me to withdraw the money.The thing is,I don`t want to the transfer the money to the bank,because I don`t want him to see the amount of $ I make.I know that I get can get a paypal debit card and withdraw the cash.
I was wondering if anybody is using friends`or relatives` info and how you withdraw the money.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-25-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,096 Times in 824 Posts
Longevity: 72%

It is advised a number of times not to use friends or relatives information, because if you get suspended and you leave owing paypal/ebay money you could end up ruining their credit rating or worse.

However i do believe you can get virtual bank accounts in the US or find a bank that is good with stealth so you can use your own name.
Old 03-25-2013
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 65%

There won`t be any problems with credit,as I`m not going to leave a nrg balance in paypal or not pay ebay fees.My questions was what are the alternative methods of withdrawing $$ from paypal.
P.S.The Stealth Book does recommend using friends/relatives info
Old 03-25-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,096 Times in 824 Posts
Longevity: 72%

Quote:
Originally Posted by frau23 View Post
There won`t be any problems with credit,as I`m not going to leave a nrg balance in paypal or not pay ebay fees.My questions was what are the alternative methods of withdrawing $$ from paypal.
The Stealth Book is not up to date with the info i stated above.
If the repeated forum posts regarding friends and relative accounts, advises against using them, then don't use them.
If it happens to turn ugly, you could lose a very good friend.

You cannot predict the future, you could get knocked over by a bus tomorrow and be stuck in a coma for 6 months and there goes all the INR cases etc..

Also something bad can happen and you could link your account or list the wrong item and there goes your friends good name on ebay as well.
Old 03-25-2013
Banned

Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,356 Posts
Longevity: 87%

No reason to use a friends info.

Even if you dont leave a neg balance if the account goes down because of you and they need an ebay account in the future you just ruined it for them.
Old 03-26-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
WHEN you read much more of the forum , we explain why that method is not viable any more..
Old 03-26-2013
Speeder33

Longevity: 0%

why risk a friendship when you can simply make up information?

never understood why people would want to do that
Old 03-27-2013
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 66%

AGAIN I WILL BANG THE DRUM TO LOCK ANY THREADS REGARDING USING FRIENDS OR FAMILY MEMBERS INFORMATION. ESPECIALLY IN THE US.

TO QUOTE MYSELF:

"I hate to say but anyone suggesting using a friends or family's information the forum the thread should be locked. I am talking about US accounts in general. Green Beam is right. Once upon a time that might have been acceptable. Today with the 2010 1099k IRS laws it should not be done and this forum should not tolerate people who do so. They have no idea what liability they are causing for others. Potential IRS Audits etc. The stealth book is cheap enough if they want to come back and ask questions that is fine but until they have clearly read it and understand what is going on their is no point even listening to these people. If you want to sell thousands of dollars worth of stuff but are to cheap to spend a few dollars on the guide or do not have the previous knowledge. I would say good riddance. "
Old 03-28-2013
Speeder33

Longevity: 0%

vogeltron, you're always so nice

while i agree it is not a good idea to use your friends info I have to wonder how much trouble an ebay account can cause with the irs if you never put in a social/ein
Old 03-28-2013
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 66%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speeder33 View Post
vogeltron, you're always so nice

while i agree it is not a good idea to use your friends info I have to wonder how much trouble an ebay account can cause with the irs if you never put in a social/ein
I know for a fact on here a large number of people sell Vero products. You could get cease and desist orders. Certified letters showing up to the person you registered the account under asking to pay a fine or they will escalate it. Never ever ever if if you sell legit products bring somebody else into it.

Last edited by vogeltron; 03-28-2013 at 03:03 PM.
Old 03-28-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Hi,
I opened a ebay/paypal account with my friend`s name. We opened a real bank account with his info.I got a debit card and confirmed it with paypal.I don`t know what is the best way for me to withdraw the money.The thing is,I don`t want to the transfer the money to the bank,because I don`t want him to see the amount of $ I make.I know that I get can get a paypal debit card and withdraw the cash.
I was wondering if anybody is using friends`or relatives` info and how you withdraw the money.
Do NOT use friends' or relatives' info - you are starting out STEALTH...BE stealth...which means being creative. Don't harm your loved ones (potential harm)
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
stealthychew (06-26-2013)
Old 03-28-2013

Longevity: 64%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speeder33 View Post
why risk a friendship when you can simply make up information?

never understood why people would want to do that
Maybe because it won't stand verification me thinks.

I had a friend recently do same for me and they respected me enought to know that I will take care of anything that might happen. Always leave enough to cover CB and fees. They also gave me all the documents that came with the acct. and a photo of their DL & SS in case I have to verify. After I logged online to the acct. I changed to online statements. You can also open a new checking account and now add it to the PP acct. and transfer to that. I just did it and they only ask for routing and acct. #'s. Last but not least I would hope your friend would respect you enough not to look at the acct. I also buy them a nice gift every month as the cost of doing business. Man up!
Old 03-28-2013

Longevity: 64%

Quote:
Originally Posted by vogeltron View Post
AGAIN I WILL BANG THE DRUM TO LOCK ANY THREADS REGARDING USING FRIENDS OR FAMILY MEMBERS INFORMATION. ESPECIALLY IN THE US.

TO QUOTE MYSELF:

"I hate to say but anyone suggesting using a friends or family's information the forum the thread should be locked. I am talking about US accounts in general. Green Beam is right. Once upon a time that might have been acceptable. Today with the 2010 1099k IRS laws it should not be done and this forum should not tolerate people who do so. They have no idea what liability they are causing for others. Potential IRS Audits etc. The stealth book is cheap enough if they want to come back and ask questions that is fine but until they have clearly read it and understand what is going on their is no point even listening to these people. If you want to sell thousands of dollars worth of stuff but are to cheap to spend a few dollars on the guide or do not have the previous knowledge. I would say good riddance. "
I read the book before reading too much on the forum and the 1st thing the book says is to use a friend's info. Which I unknowingly did real quick because i was down for a month and stuck with inventory. In my case I will be happy to sell $10-15k per year. That's all I need to make my life a little easirer. What I want to know is that stealth book is an E book why hasn't it been updated? I now try to read the forum for at least an hour a day and I have an enormous amount to learn.