Thriving Honest Business - Ebay Booted Me - HELP! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 04-03-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 64%
Default Thriving Honest Business - Ebay Booted Me - HELP!

I've been selling on ebay for 3 years (USA), had a thriving business selling 100% Authentic designer handbags - I even have 3 employees. My DSR for "item as described" went to a 1.29% (limit is 1.0%) back in August of 2012.

We completely revamped our description section as since August we have not a ANY low DSR's, 100% feedback score, etc. But we were not able to bring the number back to below 1.0% (we haven't been selling as many items as last year due to paypal/ebay restiction that they immediately implemented once the account went below standard).

Long story short, I woke up yesterday to an indefinitely suspended account because of prolonged low DSR score. The ebay assosiates/managers I spoke with looked over my account, said it is a beautiful account and they can see we take pride is our listings, descriptions, photos, and customer service. We just fell throw the cracks of the matrix and there is nothing they can do but submit an appeal on our behalf which will most likely be denied (I was advised).

I never even heard of a "stealth" account until yesterday, and I'm so lost on this forum.

If I "buy" an account from 123 (a seller on here) will it have feedback already?

Can I change the name on the account to anything I want or am I stuck with the name they give me?

If I need to contact ebay/paypal with an issue, can I? Or will they link me to my suspended account? I hate the thought of being sneaky/dishonest...

Do I have to get a new internet provider? New Computers?

I'm sure all of this is in the "book" everyone keeps referring to - But I would like a few simple answers before I spend time/money on this venture.

Any answers friends? It is comforting to know I'm not alone. I was devastated yesterday. My whole livelihood pulled out from under me with a single email and no help/answers. Hopefully it's not so bleak after some more research on this forum.

Thank you.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-03-2013

Longevity: 81%

The question regarding 123 accounts for sale, is specifically a question made for him, send him PM or in his thread. we cant answer that for you..

You can change the name, it may flag the account, and especially if you use the same name as the old paypal/ebay

We try to avoid calling ebay/paypal for any questions, that's why we have this forum as resources. When you call ebay/paypal you have an actual person going looking over your account, and they are not your friends.

You need to buy the stealth guide.

If you browse the forums, you will know you are not alone.
Old 04-03-2013

Longevity: 64%

Hey fire41hm. I'm sorry to hear about what happened.
Ebay has certain laws working for them that allows them to do crappy stuff to you like they just did. Now there are laws working for us that allow us to do stealth. They can do that to you, so you can go stealth. Welcome, we've all been devastated like you. You just gotta keep educating yourself. I know how you feel. Good luck.
Old 04-03-2013
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,547 Times in 2,200 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 91%

Here are the steps you need to do and you need to do it religiously:

1. Get the stealth guide
2. Get your accounts from 123 (but do not use them yet)

3. Study the stealth guide WELL. Make notes, make step by step things to do in what order according to the book.

4. Once you understand how things go, you'll have questions, post a thread in this forum.

it is very important that you know how to start the account and how to run it successfully, otherwise, you'll waste a lot of time, energy and money.
Old 04-08-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Saijin makes a good stepwise point. Also VARY your activity - plan ahead. Dont know about your designer bag business but you will have to work on your account to keep it pristine in the future.

If you wish, appeal and hope - you may have to call up eB and push hard but chance is always there.