They stopped me from selling only on my one account? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal > UK eBay Suspensions

UK eBay Suspensions General issues related to UK eBay suspensions

Old 04-16-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 66%
Default They stopped me from selling only on my one account?

Hello,

eBay stopped me from selling on on my one account for life, they didn't ban my account just reduced the selling limit to zero, so i can still buy things and use Paypal.

However i had two accounts the other account i used to sell as well, and i stopped selling on there when they banned me but i decided to sell on there and see how long it would be before they flagged it up.

I have now been selling on there for over a week and no problems will they seen enough flag it up and if they don't over the next few weeks could that mean my other account will be okay?

Any information would be great thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-16-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

How do you access all of these accounts?

Is the info on them all the same?

Depends on the set-up AND luck.

Share more details please.

Old 04-16-2013
Threadstarter  

I access the account via same IP, well I don't access the banned account now but they would be linked to same ip, the same Paypal account is the same, different house addresses on the eBay account but same name, so it's easily linked.. just surprised that they havent stopped me selling on my other account yet. and hopefully they wont ban it...

Just wondering from anyone with more knowledge is it different because they didn't ban my other account only stopped it from selling? OR am I looking at my other account getting restrictions very soon?
Old 04-16-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,370 Times in 1,528 Posts
Activity: 29%
Longevity: 85%

The other account will get hit with the same restriction at some point. It is just a matter of time.
Old 03-21-2014
Threadstarter  

Default Re: They stopped me from selling only on my one account?

Hello,

Just giving an update for people as it may give hope to some people out there.

As stated above i started selling on my account number 2 that was already open and verified when I was banned for life on my account number 1, with same computer same ip, linked address and same Paypal account and everything. until a few weeks ago everything was going great and my account was never flagged .

Well I decided to open a new account to start another business and was very worried as you would know... Well when I requested for higher selling allowance, eBay contacted me and told me about the link to the banned account and the adviser at eBay told me he had to forward the linked account. I was devastated as he was telling me it will look like you may get restrictions on all accounts.

Well about 1 hour later he rang me back and said that he had good news and I will be able to continue selling because my account number 2 is in good standing and has been for the last 12 months, I can continue as normal and I don't need to worry about any restrictions.

I was so happy and now I have 2 eBay accounts and everything is fine.

So I'm not sure if things have changed at eBay but I guess it is possible to get passed being banned for life!

Lewis
The Following User Says Thank You to lewy009 For This Useful Post:
Lolitax (03-24-2014)
Old 03-23-2014
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 59%

i know a helluva of a lot of people who are still selling regular from business and private accounts after years from being fully linked in everyway (same households ,same paypals etc to banned and restricted accounts banned for various reasons inc vero .so this " its only a matter of time thing" until linked accounts come down isnt always the case.
Old 03-24-2014

Longevity: 58%

Linked or otherwise, this isn't a limitation. Its a 0 limit, you can continue to hammer the other account without issue.