I Desperately Need Some Help Please! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2008
Banned

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 92%
Unhappy I Desperately Need Some Help Please!

Ok so this is what happen to me and I REALLY need some answers. My wife started selling on ebay and her account got suspended because paypal wanted to verify all the info (3rd time they wanted to verify all the info) and then after a very long time (11 months) paypal finally PERMANENTLY blocked her paypal account which then blocked her ebay account because they were both linked. In the period when her account was suspended she opened up a ebay and paypal account with my name and all my info. After a couple days my ebay account got suspended and was suspended because it was linked to my wife's suspended account. Then I quickly deleted my paypal account. Now my wife QUIT HER DAY JOB TO SELL FULLTIME ON EBAY and they screwed us over. I have now gathered up enough money to buy a new house so we could start ebay over.

My question is: If I buy a new computer, a new internet connection, I buy a new home thus getting a new address, I get a new email address, and if I NEVER USE PAYPAL but use merchantinc.com will ebay link me to my wife and my old suspended acount when I register for a new seller account with my same name and date of birth?

Does ebay catch/link suspended users by their name and date of birth?

What info does ebay use to catch suspended users?

Will ebay catch me if I use the same name and date of birth I used on my suspended account on the new seller account?

I really need some help because ebay brought income which we BADLY NEEDED and they took that away so quickly so please someone answer these questions. I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT.

Last edited by John14789; 06-06-2008 at 07:17 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-06-2008
Subscribed [VIP]

Buying a new home just to be able to sell on ebay is a little extreme.
That's not necessary.

You should start by buy aspkin's eBay Stealth...alot cheaper.
Then from there, ask question you don't understand in the book and keep reading here for ebay/pp changes.
Old 06-07-2008

Longevity: 95%

John: Just a quick question--what kind of volume were you doing on ebay, and for how long?
Thanks!
p.s. the Stealth Book is the Fast Track to get back..all the Secrets are in there..
Old 06-07-2008
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 94%

LOL you dont need to move house mate, settle down and do a bit of reading on the forum or if your in a mega hurry purchase the Stealth Book. There you will find all the info you need to create a new pp account + ebay account.

There are many ways to start a new ebay acc + paypal acc with having to move home, many of us have done it without moving house.

As far as how eBay tracks you, refer to this part of the forum: http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/

ebay tracks and watches you in a number of technical ways.

Goodluck i hope you find the info you need to get back on eBay, one thing dont rush into it without reading all the steps, or else you mite just slip up and ebay will have you again
Old 06-07-2008
Banned
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebayhateluv View Post
John: Just a quick question--what kind of volume were you doing on ebay, and for how long?
Thanks!
p.s. the Stealth Book is the Fast Track to get back..all the Secrets are in there..
We were doing about 40 items a month for about 3 months.
Old 06-07-2008
Banned
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jscan View Post
LOL you dont need to move house mate, settle down and do a bit of reading on the forum or if your in a mega hurry purchase the Stealth Book. There you will find all the info you need to create a new pp account + ebay account.

There are many ways to start a new ebay acc + paypal acc with having to move home, many of us have done it without moving house.

As far as how eBay tracks you, refer to this part of the forum: http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/

ebay tracks and watches you in a number of technical ways.

Goodluck i hope you find the info you need to get back on eBay, one thing dont rush into it without reading all the steps, or else you mite just slip up and ebay will have you again
I can't find any answers to my questions with the link you provided.
Old 06-07-2008
Executive [VIP]

you asked " What info does ebay use to catch suspended users? "

I provided you with a link the section of the forum which covers how ebay tracks you ( a suspended user ), the answers arnt just going to fall into your lap, they are all there just requires reading.

alternatively if you dont have the time theres always the stealth book which has all the info in one convenient place.

and then if you still dont get it or need a bit of help, theres always Modees one on one t/support service. : http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-di...h-support.html
Old 06-07-2008

Longevity: 95%

JOhn- thats about 1.5 items/day--so unless theyre $1000/$2000 items each--no real volume--no need to rebuy a house--get the eBay Stealth book--read this weekend--let me know if any questions after that--Good Luck
Old 06-07-2008

Yeh john, if you plan to move just because of ebay then this forum and eBay Stealth is for u. it will show you that you can live in the same house(lol), and still sell on ebay using a different address and name.

but as for ur plan on moving i can almost guarantee you get suspended within the first month of creation to your account in your new home. whether its from listing to many items as a new user, or getting linked to the old account.
Old 06-07-2008
Banned
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebayhateluv View Post
JOhn- thats about 1.5 items/day--so unless theyre $1000/$2000 items each--no real volume--no need to rebuy a house--get the eBay Stealth book--read this weekend--let me know if any questions after that--Good Luck
The value of each item was about $500-$600. Can ebay link me to the suspended account if I use my real name and date of birth and everything else is changed?
Old 06-07-2008
Banned
Threadstarter  

Quote:
you asked " What info does ebay use to catch suspended users? "

I provided you with a link the section of the forum which covers how ebay tracks you ( a suspended user ), the answers arnt just going to fall into your lap, they are all there just requires reading.

alternatively if you dont have the time theres always the stealth book which has all the info in one convenient place.

and then if you still dont get it or need a bit of help, theres always Modees one on one t/support service. : http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-di...h-support.html
Yes I did read but all I could find is stuff about ip. What info does the stealth book contain? Also how much does Modee charge for his one on one tech support?
Old 06-07-2008
Banned
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmuggs View Post
Yeh john, if you plan to move just because of ebay then this forum and ebay stealth is for u. it will show you that you can live in the same house(lol), and still sell on ebay using a different address and name.

but as for ur plan on moving i can almost guarantee you get suspended within the first month of creation to your account in your new home. whether its from listing to many items as a new user, or getting linked to the old account.
We had to move anyways because we need a bigger place. How will I get linked to the old account if I am changing everything and just using my name and date of birth?
Old 06-07-2008

their system will easily pick up something like that.... same exact name and d.o.b and the same town/city of old suspended account.

just use a different d.o.b.... it really doesnt matter if you tell them the incorrect year or something.

what type of items are u selling anyway (just curious..)

id suggest making an account now so it starts aging.. register it with a phony address, you can change it later when u move. remember, if you have an account under 30 days old its more likely to be suspended if it has high sale volumes.
Old 06-07-2008
Executive [VIP]

The stealth book contains all the necessary info you need to stay on ebay. Read the website: eBay Stealth - Suspended eBay and Paypal Account Guide it tells you there what it includes, as for modee's one-one support, his currently away but if you PM him about it im sure he'll give you an accurate quote.

IP addresses is one of the main ways ebay tracks you, theres heaps on info there about the others, cookies, addresses, beacons you name it.
Old 06-07-2008
Banned
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmuggs View Post
their system will easily pick up something like that.... same exact name and d.o.b and the same town/city of old suspended account.

just use a different d.o.b.... it really doesnt matter if you tell them the incorrect year or something.

what type of items are u selling anyway (just curious..)

id suggest making an account now so it starts aging.. register it with a phony address, you can change it later when u move. remember, if you have an account under 30 days old its more likely to be suspended if it has high sale volumes.
So I change the year of the date of birth and I would be fine? How about if ebay asks for some document what do I do then?

I am selling new cell phones
Old 06-07-2008
Banned
Threadstarter  

Quote:
The stealth book contains all the necessary info you need to stay on ebay. Read the website: eBay Stealth - Suspended eBay and Paypal Account Guide it tells you there what it includes, as for modee's one-one support, his currently away but if you PM him about it im sure he'll give you an accurate quote.

IP addresses is one of the main ways ebay tracks you, theres heaps on info there about the others, cookies, addresses, beacons you name it.
So the stealth book has all the info I need to stay on ebay and avoid any problems?
So isnt putting a different name and date of birth in registration for ebay illegal?
Won't they ask me invoices and my drivers liscense and utility bill when I sell a lot of items?
Old 06-07-2008
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

john, We have sixteen posts about your problem. Here's the advice that you MUST apply to getting back to sell on ebay.BUY the ebayStealth book. Read it because it explains exactly what to do to create a new you to sell on ebay. It tells you how to deal with your computer, names etc.You are tripping yourself up with all your questions. Make a plan after reading and then see what you work out to do. Post that plan then.
Old 06-08-2008
Executive [VIP]

Instead of asking 100 questions and waiting to get a reply you'd be better off sitting down reading the forum properly or buying the stealth book. ALL the answers are here, as well as in the stealth book which has been designed to address all these problems.

We've all had to do it one way or another, and most of us are back on ebay ( and stay on )
Old 06-08-2008
Executive [VIP]

jscan, I thought I just said that in the previous post? Or are you being nice? ROFLOL.
Old 06-08-2008
Executive [VIP]

id thought id add my part to make it complete
Old 06-08-2008
Banned
Threadstarter  

Thanks for all the help everybody. Im gonna go and buy the stealth book and I will read it and get back to you if I have any questions. Thanks again.
Old 06-08-2008
Executive [VIP]

Good Plan, John.