eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums - View Single Post - Real Ebay/Paypal account. Make paypal business account?
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

View Single Post
Old 05-04-2013
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 58%

Quote:
Originally Posted by km018 View Post
Thank you everyone. Remember this is my original non-stealth account. I thought it was acceptable to have 2 ebays accounts (1 for buying and 1 for selling)?
Some people run 3 or 4 eBay with their PayPal Premier/Biz account with their legit info.

As far as PayPal goes. You can have one Premier/Business account and one Personal account. Personal PayPal accounts you can not receive money, if you do I believe it very very limited. Hence you could you use to buy but you couldn't use it to receive money for the household items you are talking about.

The only real advantage to opening a Personal PayPal when you have a premier paypal is that you can have it so you method of payment is always your Credit Card. PayPal forces you to use your balance or they try to take it out of your bank account. So having a Personal PayPal can give you an extra level of protection since it allows you to use your CC for payments.

Last edited by vogeltron; 05-04-2013 at 07:21 PM.

Aspkin Group