MC067 NOTICE: eBay Listing(s) Cancelled - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal > UK eBay Suspensions

UK eBay Suspensions General issues related to UK eBay suspensions

Old 05-12-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 63%
Default MC067 NOTICE: eBay Listing(s) Cancelled

Hi, I'm new to this forum. I have been selling branded items on Ebay and I am a business seller but i'm not yet Top Rated (almost there though) Back in January I noticed I couldn't add anymore items to any of my listings when stock was showing as low on Ebay.

I couldn't work this out as I wasn't over my selling limitS. I then called Ebay to increase my selling limit. The adviser said I have a brands limit on my account and he would refer my account to a team (can't remember what the team was called) and advised that they will come back with a decision in 24 hours.

I then got a message stating that "after reviewing your account we are unable to remove the brands limit". I then got another message with a MC067 NOTICE stating that 2 of my items are removed.

I was wondering how long should I leave before attempting to put them back up? The 2 listings I have together are worth around £500 so I don't want to lose that money. These items are 100% authentic so it really annoys me! Has anyone tried to put an item back up after so long and not get caught? It's been nearly 4 months since they have been removed.

Thanx
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-12-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Check your sellers' dashboard.

Double check you have the ACTUAL right to sell your money making items. Did it occur to you that maybe you do not have the right?

Let us know then. Account is marked in any case. Any listings would be at your own peril.

Old 05-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by zyzz View Post
Hi, I'm new to this forum. I have been selling branded items on Ebay and I am a business seller but i'm not yet Top Rated (almost there though) Back in January I noticed I couldn't add anymore items to any of my listings when stock was showing as low on Ebay.

I couldn't work this out as I wasn't over my selling limitS. I then called Ebay to increase my selling limit. The adviser said I have a brands limit on my account and he would refer my account to a team (can't remember what the team was called) and advised that they will come back with a decision in 24 hours.

I then got a message stating that "after reviewing your account we are unable to remove the brands limit". I then got another message with a MC067 NOTICE stating that 2 of my items are removed.

I was wondering how long should I leave before attempting to put them back up? The 2 listings I have together are worth around £500 so I don't want to lose that money. These items are 100% authentic so it really annoys me! Has anyone tried to put an item back up after so long and not get caught? It's been nearly 4 months since they have been removed.

Thanx
do NOT under any circumstance get another MC067 violation - 3 of those (all for genuine items) cost me my 5k feedback account turning over 5-6k a month - boom - account gone for good

find somewhere else to off-load the goods - but really REALLY take notice of violations, even though (i assume like me) your dashboard is clear
Old 05-13-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,197 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 27%

£500 may be a lot, but it will not be worth loosing the account over. Create stealths and sell them on those if you HAVE to, otherwise I would advise that you sell them anywhere other than EB
Old 05-14-2013
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean™ View Post
Check your sellers' dashboard.

Double check you have the ACTUAL right to sell your money making items. Did it occur to you that maybe you do not have the right?

Let us know then. Account is marked in any case. Any listings would be at your own peril.

How would I check that I have the right to sell the items? I'm on my sellers dashboard but nothing is showing. The branded items that have been removed are the same brands that I'm still selling but they were left on by Ebay. I can't see why EBay wouldn't remove them too at the time when reviewing my account? What's annoying at the time EBay said there isn't any way for me to even prove what I'm selling is authentic. What a joke!!
Old 05-14-2013
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
£500 may be a lot, but it will not be worth loosing the account over. Create stealths and sell them on those if you HAVE to, otherwise I would advise that you sell them anywhere other than EB
It's something I'll look into it seems that's the only way around Ebay's stupid policies!
Old 05-14-2013
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by billymac View Post
do NOT under any circumstance get another MC067 violation - 3 of those (all for genuine items) cost me my 5k feedback account turning over 5-6k a month - boom - account gone for good

find somewhere else to off-load the goods - but really REALLY take notice of violations, even though (i assume like me) your dashboard is clear
I can't see why Ebay would do that when you're making them money. It appears sooner or later everyone's account gets banned regardless of what power seller they are. Out of interest, are you still selling on Ebay now?
Old 05-14-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Sadly you learned the hard way why calling eB is not always a wise move.

Now is the time to read about stealth and rebuild from the ground up....new stealth accounts.