Real Quick --> Suspended for Life - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 06-11-2013
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 62%
Default Real Quick --> Suspended for Life

I want to call tomorrow about getting account reinstated.

Who do I ask for, what department? Do I ask for a supervisor?

What about what to say? What not to say?

Please give me all of your advise for this call.

Also, working on stealth.

Looking to do aol dial up for hiding IP, and new usernames on pc for each account. Besides personal acct info, that's all I need to do right?

Still reading book.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-11-2013
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 13%
Longevity: 65%

if ur suspended for life like happened to me, i had to create new EB since no way you can get your account back.
Old 06-11-2013
Banned

Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,356 Posts
Longevity: 87%

What did the message state that you were banned for life?

And what were you selling because if you got banned for selling something you wont be able to sell it on a new account either.
Old 06-12-2013

Longevity: 71%

for getting an advice what should you or shouldnt say you will need to give more details, what msg did you get when suspended, were you possibly linked to a suspended acc, did you sell high risk or forbidden items, anything of a history so you could get a proper advice.
Old 06-12-2013

Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,075 Posts

Do your best to get your account back you have nothing else to lose so should just try, but it's very hard to do this most accounts once banned stay, so learn stealth well create many accounts
Old 06-12-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by amysol View Post
What about what to say? What not to say?

Please give me all of your advise for this call.

Also, working on stealth.

Looking to do aol dial up for hiding IP, and new usernames on pc for each account. Besides personal acct info, that's all I need to do right?

Still reading book.
Good luck - you are on the right path for stealth.

As for calling, see what eB/pp says and act accordingly - not much advise to give - sometimes people have success but many times, the account is gone.

Let the forum know how it goes - what were you banned for?
Old 06-12-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Phony tracking did not help issues.

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-su...fe-friday.html

Old 06-12-2013
Executive [VIP]

Ah yes - giving to EXes and BFF and sharing of account info, etc....not good control of account - from now on, keep it simple and secure
Old 06-12-2013
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Default This is it

I was selling face lotion as an authorized reseller. Wasn't the product. As far as acct links my BFF signed in from my house sometimes and I had given ex husband a old acct of mine to use but he only used it at my house and at his office so really it could be said to still be mine. I dunno.

After that I put in ⊗⊗⊗⊗ tracking and then updated it when I received the real tracking. Trying to get to top rates seller status.

Also I emailed two people to let them know of issues with manufacturer we both use so they could be aware and protect themselves. Don't think that was it.

Don't really know what it was. They sent terminated for selling practices after getting my invoices.
Old 06-12-2013

You need to create your own ebay and paypal accounts link free and they are yours, no sharing , no signing in with someone's pc with diff ip , diff cookies etc.
When you have your own account you need to operate with caution, Ebay and paypal are computer programs and detect everything. Try always to use the user account that you created on your pc to operate your stealth and no others.

when operating you need to do everything in a strict fashion and best in one location. And never Put any XXXX information in when entering tracking numbers.
Old 06-13-2013

Longevity: 66%

What did they send to u ? Mc999 ?Actually go ebay help page , they will show u the which number u call , just ask them why your account suspended , also what information they need , if u can provide the information they need , then your account can be reinstated.
Old 06-13-2013
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Don't really know what it was. They sent terminated for selling practices after getting my invoices.
They probably didnt like your supplier - seems pretty clear
Old 06-13-2013
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Default Not Supplier

It's can't be my supplier. 200+ people on ebay are using the same supplier. It's a brand, only 1 supplier makes that brand, we have a patent. And I am an authorized licensed reseller. It's a US brand.
Old 06-13-2013

Longevity: 67%

Account is gone. The only choice you have right now is stealth
The Following User Says Thank You to kingdomcome84 For This Useful Post:
rivaldo2k7 (06-21-2013)
Old 06-13-2013
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
They probably didnt like your supplier - seems pretty clear
How or why? Expand on this claim.

Old 06-14-2013
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Yes Greenbean, I had the same thought.
Old 06-17-2013
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Default Sill looking for some help.....

I've asked a couple times what to say when I call in about my life time suspension. People here just say forget it, but I know some have had some luck.

I've asked who do I talk to? What department? Do I ask for a supervisor or something?

Some of you have spoken to some higher ups so you say, how do I get to them?

I just called, spent 45 minutes on hold while the guy checked my account, as he came back on he started to tell me the reason for the suspension, though I was hearing only generic words.

We then got "disconnected" before he could say anything.

I called back and while I was waiting on hold, the line picked up then I was disconnected on again.

Is this their game? They will just hang up on me?

Also, this is the second person who asked if I replied to the email telling me I was suspended for life. Um, NO! It said noreply@ebay.com. I was told there was another way to reply at the bottom of the email. That also is a lie. Is this part of their game too?

Can someone please tell me how to appeal? Who to try and talk to? They shut down my account that I was using, my old account I had given to my ex to use, and my friends account who has checked her ebay from my house before.

They site "selling practices". I just need to now how to appeal. Phone? Fax? Email? And where to send it, who to talk to, who to ask for etc.

I feel if they will tell me what they accuse me of I can either show them how I didn't do that, or let them know I had no idea I was doing something wrong them beg for mercey.

Please tell me who to try and talk to.

THANKS>
Old 06-17-2013

It's tough but some got reinstated I fall in the majority and was not lucky, they gave me no clear explanation , they even said I was a really good seller but the decision was made and that was that . If there is no direction on the email than it looks like a real tough one where they made up their mind and the risks out way the reward so they probably won't reinstate your account. Call the ebay customer service line and try to get a supervisor on the phone to plea your case.

In the meantime learn stealth and start creating accounts as you start researching stealth between the forum and the guide you will realize operating with one account is almost impossible if you want uninterrupted sales.

Ebay's security software gives great sellers the boot everyday and the best way to gain some control is by operating stealth it will make you a better stronger seller more in control of your business. Much patience is needed but eventually u will grow to become bigger better and lot more sales.

This is not the end just a new beginning
Old 06-17-2013
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Default a reason?

They just told me the life suspension is because the brand does not want this item sold on ebay. What brand does want their item sold on ebay? Ebay prices are low, this can devalue any brand. Ebay wouldn't exist at all if all brands were not sold on ebay, as when we sell generic customers get pissed at the quality and leave negative feedback.

BUT.....why SUSPEND ME and my 7 year old account for life???? Why not just say don't sell this brand?

Also, what about the other 200+ ebayers selling this brand on ebay? Why was I selected? Cause my stats climbed? Cause I was selling so many?

sigh
Old 06-17-2013

So many factors contribute to an account being flagged and than shut down. There's little things that u may think is nothing but truth is it raises a flag and once you trip up too many security issues u become a possible threat to ebay so what they do is shut u down in their minds why risk it. They always say things like we don't like your business model or brand and on and on the truth is they just have the same answers they give everyone , the true reason is never revealed.

That is why we are all here learning stealth which shows us basically what things to do and not to do in order to stay under the radar . For example a regular user may think its ok to send funds to a friend and even Paypal advertises this but when u send funds like that u actually raise a flag and lots of people are asked to provide ID, utity bills etc all for doing something that the company itself advertises
Old 06-17-2013
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean™ View Post
How or why? Expand on this claim.

When I say "They dont like your supplier", sorry I was not clear. I dont mean they terminated your supplier - just because you use a supplier that is used by 200+ people, it is possible that the system had your accounts flagged for various reasons including use of that popular supplier in combination with your practices and bogus tracking number.
Old 06-17-2013
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
They just told me the life suspension is because the brand does not want this item sold on ebay. What brand does want their item sold on ebay? Ebay prices are low, this can devalue any brand. Ebay wouldn't exist at all if all brands were not sold on ebay, as when we sell generic customers get pissed at the quality and leave negative feedback.

BUT.....why SUSPEND ME and my 7 year old account for life???? Why not just say don't sell this brand?

Also, what about the other 200+ ebayers selling this brand on ebay? Why was I selected? Cause my stats climbed? Cause I was selling so many?

sigh
ebay is the ultimate control freak. It will 'say' what it wants. Far too often there will be no obvious reason.