Paypal Limited Forum - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2008
Administrator

Thanked 4,228 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 100%
Default Paypal Limited Forum

This forum is for discussions related to Paypal limitations. It's here after feedback from members.

Keep this forum on topic and civilized and we can get along.

Thank you!

Old 01-22-2008
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 94%
Default Any idea what triggers limited?

We have a few paypal accounts created prior to 2007 in different countries. We had one verified pp account from asia limited which was never used because prior to 10/07 it could not receive payments but was verified. Then we had a verified pp account from europe created around the same time receive a payment and not get limited. Only difference was the asia pp received payment of $510 was was SENT from the buyer with the ebay item number and description in the subject. The other payment was a direct Notification of Instant payment of $350. The $350 was not limited but $510 was, could it be the amount that triggers it now? Anyones idea or similar experience would be helpful.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to coolandcalm For This Useful Post:
berbagiinfo (07-26-2013), YOUSSEFAZIRAR (05-01-2020)
Old 01-22-2008

Longevity: 95%

HI- Thats the REAL Stumper here.. WHAT EXACTLY DOES TRIGGER THEM??
--Example:
My Father passed this summer, my mom said I could use his acct, we felt it was gonna go down anyhow.. didnt matter.
This acct was always only used for buying stuff, and not alot. MAYBE $1,000 in 2 years..
-- So, i begin to use it. I ran over $14,000 through it in 3 weeks, NEVER a shut down.. (I was waiting anyday)..
-- I then moved on to an older acct to let this one cool, that acct was 5 yrs old..
-- I used my 2 yr old acct to send funds to the 5 yr old acct.. This worked for about 2 weeks. then the limitation came.
-- They ended up Cancelling the 5 yr old acct-- leaving up the 2 yr acct.. AND,
reversing the last 5 transfers, leaving the 5 yr acct in the hole.. crediting me the SAME FUNDS i already took out from the atm..'
Go figure???
Old 01-22-2008
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 98%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebayhateluv View Post
HI- Thats the REAL Stumper here.. WHAT EXACTLY DOES TRIGGER THEM??
--Example:
My Father passed this summer, my mom said I could use his acct, we felt it was gonna go down anyhow.. didnt matter.
This acct was always only used for buying stuff, and not alot. MAYBE $1,000 in 2 years..
-- So, i begin to use it. I ran over $14,000 through it in 3 weeks, NEVER a shut down.. (I was waiting anyday)..
-- I then moved on to an older acct to let this one cool, that acct was 5 yrs old..
-- I used my 2 yr old acct to send funds to the 5 yr old acct.. This worked for about 2 weeks. then the limitation came.
-- They ended up Cancelling the 5 yr old acct-- leaving up the 2 yr acct.. AND,
reversing the last 5 transfers, leaving the 5 yr acct in the hole.. crediting me the SAME FUNDS i already took out from the atm..'
Go figure???
That was a farewell thank you for using paypal.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ballsack For This Useful Post:
berbagiinfo (07-26-2013)
Old 01-22-2008

I liked it! ($1,400).. Nice Thank You, Paypal ! LOL )
Old 01-22-2008

Geez...I wish something like that could happen to me. I don't think it will because I won't ever be using paypal again.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
The Following User Says Thank You to sherrykosborn For This Useful Post:
berbagiinfo (07-26-2013)
Old 04-03-2008

Longevity: 93%
Wink Please help I will make it worth ur time PAYPAL ??????

Okay I had a ebay & paypal account since 2003 and 6 months ago my ebay account got suspended but not my paypal so I stoped using ebay and used paypal for receiving payment from other sites I was selling on.But for some dumb reason I wanted to sell again on ebay So I made up a name diffrent everything and did all verified steps did about 5 sells cashout 3 in amount of $144 then my fourth sell for my omega watch at $605.99 limited my account then they wanted address verification # letter in mail so a good month or month and 1/2 goes by paypal excepts a $66.00 sell lol scammers then my buddy calls and tells me the letters here. Alright my paypal account ballance $671.99 I sent items everything entered tracking info ect. I put the address verify pin # in and about 30 min later I got e-mail saying my account has been restored and how they thank me and so on and want me to take a surrvey and dammit I did graded poorly then about two hours later I did send money by mobile worke great $50 to someone I knew and 5 hours after that used paypal plug in virtual credit card and pizzahut.com $17.02 and next day my account was limited again and my steps to lift limittaion is to enter SSN # what can I do no buyer complaints or anything is there anyway arount this guess I should of thought of this sooner uncle sam probley wants his cut for anything over $500 since patriot act lol well please any one that can help please let me know I just dont want to give up and donate the money to paypal were Iam about at it was almost like they would get mad when I completed the resolution steps they would just add to the list of requierments but I finaly at last.Any the helps me I will defently give reward in return.If help the name I used is Randy Moss even more stupid
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tru0025 For This Useful Post:
berbagiinfo (07-26-2013), jholl99 (06-06-2017)
Old 06-19-2008

So paypal limited my account and wanted the following infomation:

Confirmation of Shipping 5 items (Which I did although since some of them where overseas it may take longer for delivery)

Confirmation of another CC (which I also did)

How long will it take for PP to make a decision?. I received a message from ebay saying "you ebay fees or overdue ect"...... but I cant pay the fee's if my PP account is limited :P

So, do I just sit back and wait or what?, can I contact PP saying how I would "love to pay my fees, but you idiots froze my account" ?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Itzabreeze For This Useful Post:
berbagiinfo (07-26-2013), nevergiveup2016 (12-05-2016)
Old 06-19-2008

Itz:
Normally-if u get all the info to paypal, via their resol ctr--use their fax cover sheet-if theyre not busy--they will send you a verif of receipt same day--then 1-3 days to unlock your acct--after 3rd day-i normally call them..
Old 06-19-2008

^

Thanks, Ebay just told me to insert the tracking numbers/ CC number and didn't tell me to fax them anything. Should I fax them anyway?.
Old 06-19-2008

HI: I guess youre talking about Paypal, not ebay?
If they just wanted tracking numbers ONLY--then you should be good to go.. I'd keep an eye on the movement of your goods--once all are delivered--I'd call them, and ask for the Resolutions Group--to have the Limitation removed..
Old 09-26-2008

Longevity: 90%

hi

got a question. For some dumb reason my account are now limited access after i got a payment from a buyer on ebay for $360. Paypal told me to provide a few documents so that they can return my account to regular standing . My question is what do they mean by this ...

1) contact information (phone number , email ,etc. ) for your supplier suppliers.

2) proof of sufficient inventory for the following transaction : xxxxxxxx

thanks in advance .
Old 09-26-2008

Activity: 2%
Longevity: 91%

I like doing aspkin forum searches using Google using the "site" parameter.

Google: site:aspkin.com limited paypal supplier inventory / site:aspkin.com supplier documents

BTW: Kudos to you for posting your very first questing in an existing thread!

Last edited by Quasi_Mojo; 09-26-2008 at 07:17 PM.
Old 09-27-2008
Executive [VIP]

Do you think you can post THE SAME question a few more times?
Do you think that will make people help you quicker?

Paypal limited question
Is it me or is it happening to others
Paypal Limited Forum

O-yea... And lets add the PM you sent with the SAME EXACT QUESTION.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nike
hi

i got a question. For some dumb reason my account are now limited access after i got a payment from a buyer on ebay for $360. Paypal told me to provide a few documents so that they can return my account to regular standing . My question is what do they mean by this ...

1) contact information (phone number , email ,etc. ) for your supplier suppliers.

2) proof of sufficient inventory for the following transaction : xxxxxxxx

i sold my shoes that i myself bought them on ebay last year , so if they are asking for my suppliers, i do not have one...but i was surprise i still have the invoice from the seller of the shoes that i bought from ebay last year. will that help ?

and i dont really understand what paypal is asking me on providing proof of sufficient inventory for the following transaction : xxxxxx......huh ?? are they asking to prove that the item is in my possession ? cuz i already shipped out the shoes to the buyer with my own money and in form him the tracking number.

man, idk what to do ? appreciate ur help....
Old 09-27-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Here We Go Again View Post
Do you think you can post THE SAME question a few more times?
Do you think that will make people help you quicker?

Paypal limited question
Is it me or is it happening to others
Paypal Limited Forum

O-yea... And lets add the PM you sent with the SAME EXACT QUESTION.
sorry im new here :o
Old 09-27-2008

Activity: 2%

Quote:
Originally Posted by nike View Post
sorry im new here :o
Whenever you become a member of a forum, the first thing you should do is check to see if there is a FAQ and/or Forum Rules section. And the second thing you should do is read it.
Old 09-28-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quasi_Mojo View Post
Whenever you become a member of a forum, the first thing you should do is check to see if there is a FAQ and/or Forum Rules section. And the second thing you should do is read it.
Yeah. Sorry guys
Old 12-23-2008

Longevity: 88%

Hey guys, I need a little help here. I have a new Ebay & Paypal account that is about 3 months old. Over the past 2 months, I bought & sold enough items to get a rating of 10 so I could sell in multi item format. Well, over the past month, I sold about 160 items at $19.99 each this month & now all of the sudden my paypal account is limited status, locking me out of my money just in time for Christmas. I'm really concerned because I have $2600 in the account & I can't afford to loose it. It's bad enough that I can't use any of it for christmas gifts.

Anyway, Paypal wanted me to update my SSN, Phone #, & also wanted supplier contact info. I did the first two but my problem is that I buy my most of my items from local flea market sellers & yard sales, using cash. I send them a letter explaining where I get the items. Does anyone know what is going to happen? If paypal tries to take this money, would anyone recommend legal action against them?
Old 02-03-2009

Longevity: 89%

OK guys i need help still i have a paypal account that is limited and its has been that way since early Dec and i have a few hundered in there and they are requiring me to provide a social security number and ive emailed them several times that i was not going to provide it and i was a victim of identity theft lol well i tried and i get the same ole response please put in your SS# what can i do now ive tried putting all numbers in it and just mix and match numbers but it always says its invalid?? please can anyone help with any ideas i can do at this point i don't care of losing the paypal account i just want my money so i can move on any suggestions or things i can do to tell them so i can get the money either sooner or later or even the hold ive heard people talking about would be ok with me
Old 02-03-2009
Executive [VIP]

Send a message via Yahoo to philly387

It is much better to call them instead of trying to send emails. Try doing that.
Old 02-03-2009

Longevity: 89%

ok and do what exactly tell them my ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name and tell them i won't give them my SS# ? PS: i have an leget paypal account now i have had for years i use for internet purchases well holla back and thanks again for your help.

Last edited by ebayiskickinmyazz; 02-03-2009 at 01:33 PM. Reason: wrong word
Old 02-15-2009

Longevity: 88%
Default Limitation on Paypal

Does anyone know how I can get Paypal to restore my limited account. I am having a problem with my IP address as well as my proxy and Paypal has noticed this as a problem with me logging into my account from different IP addresses. Paypal has told me that they can not restore my account until I get home since I am on vacation and I am using an air card for my computer. They also told me that they would review my account when i get home to see if there is any change in my ip address. Thanks
Closed Thread