I opened a stealth paypal without cc or vba, etc - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 06-26-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 63%
Default I opened a stealth paypal without cc or vba, etc

I remembered my old with true name paypal accounts had not been linked with credit card or VBA, etc. I opened a strealth paypal account last week, without credit card too.

Why I don't need this info? I saw many threads talking about adding Credit card or VBA, why? I entered only my bank account, and be verified by Paypal with two deposits.

Please help me if I am wrong. Thanks!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-26-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,197 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 27%

VBA does the same as adding your own bank accounts RE two deposits. It confirms the PP

VVC, or any other type of card is used to verrify the account.

Having both is ideal as it makes you more trusty to PP
The Following User Says Thank You to JamesNorth101 For This Useful Post:
Babyfat (06-26-2013)
Old 06-26-2013

What does it mean to be Verified?
A Verified seller has provided additional evidence of their identity to PayPal by passing key security checks and completing the PayPal Verification process. Verification increases the overall security of the PayPal network because most buyers prefer to do business with Verified sellers.

How do I become Verified?
The Verification process varies somewhat from country to country.
In the US, a Verified member has either added and confirmed a bank account with PayPal or received approval for a PayPal Plus credit card.
Not based in the US? Find your country's requirements here.

Why does PayPal ask sellers to become Verified?
Verification helps increase trust and safety in our community. Buyers can feel more confident doing business with Verified sellers, who are more likely to be legitimate, trustworthy merchants.

Is Verification a requirement?
No, but it's generally a good idea as it will enhance your reputation as a seller.
If you have reached your PayPal account send limit you will need to become Verified in order to continue making transactions.

What's a send limit?
When you first open a PayPal account, there is a limit on the amount of money you can send-usually $2,000 USD. Once you reach your limit, you'll need to add a bank account and become Verified in order to continue making transactions. You can view your sending limit here.

How much does it cost?
The Verification process is free of charge.

How do you know if a seller is Verified?
Simply type in the seller's email address on the Send Money tab and you'll see whether or not they are Verified.

Hope this helps
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chilaxincoro For This Useful Post:
Babyfat (06-26-2013), JamesNorth101 (06-26-2013), Sandy D (06-26-2013)
Old 06-26-2013
Threadstarter  

Default Thanks JamesNorth101 and Chilaxincoro

I am new in stealth.

-- Could you inform me what is VCC? I did research, no work match.

-- What is the best way to open a stealth Paypal? It is better to use Bank Account or VBA ?

I am in Canada, apparently, Paypal don't ask for CC to verify the account. I don't see there is any option to add CC to verify.

Thanks very much for help!
Old 06-26-2013

A VCC is a Virtual Credit Card, A VBA is a Virtual Bank Account same thing as a bank account.

The Best way to open a stealth Paypal is to add both VCC (Virtual Credit Card) and VBA (Virtual Bank Account)

To add a VBA or VCC you need to login to your Paypal account and go to the profile tab, under that tab you should see my money, under that you should see add credit card and add bank account.
Old 06-26-2013
Threadstarter  

I have few experiences and I am curious to learn. May I ask why this way is best?

If paypal doubts my account(s), it will ask for the documents or limit my account. Because it is stealth, whatever opening ways, I couldn't provide true ID picture, etc;

If I open paypal account with VCC and VBA, I still need to have bank account to transfer money;

I can't figure out why it is the best way. I am a little slow ;-(

Thanks very much for your helps !
The Following User Says Thank You to Babyfat For This Useful Post:
stealthychew (06-27-2013)
Old 06-26-2013

It is the best way to have a bank account and credit card on file because that way Paypal will have more trust in you and your account is less likely to be limited. However if your account does become limited then your right you can't send in any documents, but if you follow the eBay Stealth Book you should be fine, and also that is why it is recommended to have multiple stealth accounts.
The Following User Says Thank You to chilaxincoro For This Useful Post:
Babyfat (06-26-2013)
Old 06-26-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Paypal is verified with bank account.

Paypal is confirmed with credit card.

Both help to increase limits and increase security of the account in PP's eyes
Old 06-26-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,197 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 27%

I have them flipped over. My mistake. VVC confirms, bank account / VBA verrifies.
Old 06-26-2013
Banned

Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,356 Posts
Longevity: 87%

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilaxincoro View Post
What does it mean to be Verified?
A Verified seller has provided additional evidence of their identity to PayPal by passing key security checks and completing the PayPal Verification process. Verification increases the overall security of the PayPal network because most buyers prefer to do business with Verified sellers.

How do I become Verified?
The Verification process varies somewhat from country to country.
In the US, a Verified member has either added and confirmed a bank account with PayPal or received approval for a PayPal Plus credit card.
Not based in the US? Find your country's requirements here.

Why does PayPal ask sellers to become Verified?
Verification helps increase trust and safety in our community. Buyers can feel more confident doing business with Verified sellers, who are more likely to be legitimate, trustworthy merchants.

Is Verification a requirement?
No, but it's generally a good idea as it will enhance your reputation as a seller.
If you have reached your PayPal account send limit you will need to become Verified in order to continue making transactions.

What's a send limit?
When you first open a PayPal account, there is a limit on the amount of money you can send-usually $2,000 USD. Once you reach your limit, you'll need to add a bank account and become Verified in order to continue making transactions. You can view your sending limit here.

How much does it cost?
The Verification process is free of charge.

How do you know if a seller is Verified?
Simply type in the seller's email address on the Send Money tab and you'll see whether or not they are Verified.

Hope this helps

Awesome post with detailed information.

Thanks for sharing and being involved.

Welcome as a new user also.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sandy D For This Useful Post:
chilaxincoro (06-26-2013)