Need help Please.FRORCOO2 eBay Seller Account Information - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 07-03-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 62%
Angry Need help Please.FRORCOO2 eBay Seller Account Information

This message is to notify you that your listing activity has been placed on a temporary hold.

As part of our efforts to keep eBay a safe and enjoyable place to buy and sell, we may sometimes ask members to verify the information registered with us or provide us with more information about the items being sold. These actions are not necessarily meant to be a reflection of your account’s activity, but rather a preventative measure.

In order for us to review your account, I need to ask you to submit all of the following information by fax (fax number below):

- A readable copy of your driver's license, front *and* back, or other government-issued ID.

- A copy of a recent credit card statement, bank statement, or utility bill. Your name and billing address should be visible, and consistent with the information registered to your eBay account.

- Receipts or invoices for the items recently listed for sale on eBay. (Unfortunately, we will be unable to accept photos of the items to fulfill this requirement.)

-- Important --

- Make sure that your name and User ID appears on each document that you submit. If this information is not included, it cannot be processed.

- Be sure your submitted documents are current, valid, and legible.

Fax all documents to:
eBay
ATTN: Seller Vetting
US number: 1-801-206-7562
International number: 001-801-206-7562

If you don’t have access to a fax machine there are many places that will allow you to fax documents for free or for a small fee. Some of these places include Fedex Office, Staples, or local libraries. There are also some websites that will allow you to transmit a fax electronically.

After you submit the above information, please allow 3 business days to have this information reviewed but once that process has been completed we’ll contact you by email regarding the status of your account.

We appreciate your cooperation in providing us with this information. We look forward to partnering with you in order to establish a strong selling history and successful business on eBay.

Kind Regards,
Tyler M.

I just got this message last week. I was calling to upgrade the selling limit for my second account, The guy told me that my first account are below standard. So the second account is not allow. And he put my second account on hold. After that my frist account getting this Email. I has been fax the ID,credit card statement and invoice to ebay. But I don't have all the invoice for my listing. Is that possible to regain my account from ebay?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-03-2013

Longevity: 67%

if this is a stealth account then that's account is a wrap
don't call ebay for NOTHING

Last edited by kingdomcome84; 07-03-2013 at 06:43 AM.
Old 07-03-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,197 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 63%

Try to supply eBay with what they ask for, and they may or may not help you restore the account. If you cannot supply the documents, then the account is lost.

Golden rule, do not ring eBay
Old 07-03-2013

Longevity: 66%

What kind of high risk item u selling??I have try this problem many time ~
Old 07-03-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhouxiao92 View Post
I just got this message last week. I was calling to upgrade the selling limit for my second account, The guy told me that my first account are below standard. So the second account is not allow. And he put my second account on hold. After that my frist account getting this Email. I has been fax the ID,credit card statement and invoice to ebay. But I don't have all the invoice for my listing. Is that possible to regain my account from ebay?
Welcome to the forums - the consensus is NOT to call for higher limits...you got nabbed. Sorry to say.

That being said - you either supply all the documents or move on to making new STEALTH accounts.

Not much can be done otherwise.

Dont call in the future. Lot of posts about this.

All the best.