eBay account suspended indefinitely now linked account suspended too - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 07-04-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 62%
Default eBay account suspended indefinitely now linked account suspended too

Hi,
My first eBay account was under my dads name, then I took over the account and put the postage address for things I bought under my name, I sold quite a few things like iphone cases etc.
I then made another account under my name but a different address (my dads business address as I didn't want my home address under my business details) I was sellings iphone cases and stuff like that too.

My first account was recently suspended indefinitely due to low seller ratings which is fair bull as I only had a few people complaining about slow dispatch time even though I posted them out the next day!!! I've given up on the first acc as if it's indefinite it's a final decision.

When I log into eBay on my second account it comes up with
"Attention! We've noticed some activity on your account, and we need your help in verifying some information. We're sorry for this inconvenience, but while we're working things out with you, you'll have limited access to list new items on eBay. Please proceed to your my eBay and follow the steps outlined in the email we sent you. Thanks for your attention to this matter!"

I rang up eBay first they said that the eBay accounts are linked and to get my Dad (which was the name under the first acc) to email them saying that they aren't linked, they gave me another business department number to ring and sort something out with them.
I rang the business department today and they said that cause my name was under the buying postage address that my account is now suspended too (they didN'T say indefinitely) and that I can appeal this.

Does anyone have any advice on sending an appeal?
I need to sell loads of things on eBay in the next week to raise money as I have a lot of items unsold since my second account was suspended (not indefinitely)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-04-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 66%

Are u login both account in same computer ? Thats will linked both account ~
Old 07-04-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,197 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 63%

Ring them as see what is needed, and fight it as best you can, but it is hard to get PayPal to change their minds about things.

I would in the mean item build up some stealth accounts. Bare in mind it sounds like the items you are selling have a change of getting veroed, so proceed with caution.
Old 07-04-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forums.

iPhone cases or anything like that is dangerous to sell on new account.

Plus, you need to learn stealth to make new LINKFREE accounts.

Get reading - lot of posts to guide you and the guide will help (stealth guide).

All the best.