Please help - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 07-10-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 66%
Default Please help

Hi all ,

I have a few questions and hope knowledgeable members can help me out.

Approx. 1 year ago, I had problems with one a buyer I sold something to outside of Ebay usibg Paypal. Paypal decided in the buyer's favor (of course) and closed my account because I refused to bring it back into good standing. Surprisingly enough my Ebay account was/is still going strong, no suspension, limitation etc. I was still able to by and sell stuff on there using Skrill moneybrokers.
I wanted to open a Stealth account for Paypal, but recently I have moved to an different address, using a different service provider.

My question is (sorry, I'm a complete nerd when it comes to this): will I automatically have a different IP address? Even on my desktop where I used to log into my Ebay and Paypal account?
When I today click on the Ebay icon I have on my desktop, it automatically logged me into my old Ebay account, which I didn't want to. I want to open an new Paypal AND Ebay account, in case they will be able to link me later on.

Do I now have to change my IP address to open new accounts with Ebay and Paypal, since I have logged into my old Ebay account on my old desktop even if it's at a new location (address)? Would Ebay (and later on Paypal) be able to track me down because of this? Should I refrain from signing in to any old email address, forums, Netflix etc. on this desktop now? Would it be safer if I open new accounts on a laptop that I have never used before?

Sorry for the long read and I'm sure many questions may sound very ignorant/stupid, but I truly have no idea

Thank you everyone much for your help.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-10-2013

Longevity: 65%
Send a message via Skype™ to AuctionsDenied

Instead of answering all your questions.

I have two questions for you.

Have you picked up the stealth guide to get an understanding of how the whole process works?

Have you sifted through the forums to get some of your answers?

In short, after you read the stealth guide, read it again, and again, and use the forum to help you make right decisions.

Good Luck
Old 07-10-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

When you moved, your IP address changed. When you used that same PC to go to eBay, their cookie pulled up your account information. The result is that your new IP address is now linked with your old IP address.

So, YES, you will need a new IP address for the stealth account. Also, you will need to create a new user account on your PC for the new account. If you have another PC, that would be even better. Be sure to clean the PC, deleting all cookies, flash cookies, etc.

eBay cannot link you via your Netflix account, or other non eBay/PayPal accounts.

All of the information given to eBay/PayPal must be NEW. New user name, address, bank account numbers, credit card numbers, etc. Using ANYTHING that you put into eBay or PayPal before will ink the accounts. It does not matter if you deleted the information from your old accounts. Once the information is in their system, it stays there forever. The fact that you deleted it just means you can no longer see it on your old account, but rest assured the information has been retained.
The Following User Says Thank You to jeffweico For This Useful Post:
jjse (07-11-2013)
Old 07-10-2013

Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,075 Posts

Get the stealth guide if u haven't already, there is so much information in the guide that you need to know and than ask questions on the forum .

It will be the best money ever spent/invested, I was able to turn the $40 ( cost of stealth guide into $50000 in just 6 months. And my business is growing everyday with sales increasing . It's the best money you will ever spend.

All the questions you are asking will be outlined in the Stealth Guide and with hard work and patience this absolutely works if followed correctly. It's not easy but when all your bank accounts have a nice flow of money comming in everyday it's all worth it and fun
Old 07-11-2013
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 66%

Thanks all for your replies. I will look into buying the Stealth Guide. I have browsed the forums, but didn't find a specific awnser to my questions.
Old 07-11-2013

Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,075 Posts

Your questions are very basic and all covered ont the guide . Unfortunately we can't re write the guide in every post but after u read and study it if u have questions you can use the search function and ask questions. But like I said your questions are extremely basic and the best help we can give at this time is the Stealth Guide
Old 07-19-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,925 Times in 8,217 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Different service provider will give you different IP - turn off the modem and wait few min before turning it back on - go to IPBurger.com and see if you have dynamic changing IP.

Use new Window user account for each stealth combo