problem to the payment gateway from eb a/c - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > Canada eBay Discussions

Canada eBay Discussions General discussions about eBay.ca Suspensions. This forum is mostly geared towards Canada eBay sellers.

Old 07-11-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 63%
Default problem to the payment gateway from eb a/c

I am not sure everyone who use merchant account have the same problem as I Do. I entered transaction key and api login to my ebay and site preference indicated my credit card paymet option is active.

Then I test transaction, click on buy it now then pay now and lead to the page request of mailing address and credit card information. Once I click pay now (confirmation) then ebay pop up error said cannot proceed the order and contact ebay for assistant.

I call ebay and told them issue, either me or ebay test few times still happen. It notice the order cannot proceed but my authorize.net can see the payment approved. It seems like ebay system error but few representatives cant figure out the reason.

Does any have experience with similar issue happen?
If I am using gateway and merchant account, is that means, ebay system will not updated the status of the order atomically because authorize.net and ebay don't share information. I have to mark the payment received on myself?

Thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-11-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by krizty View Post
If I am using gateway and merchant account, is that means, ebay system will not updated the status of the order atomically because authorize.net and ebay don't share information. I have to mark the payment received on myself?

Thanks
While I have no experience with this, I would suggest that - to keep life simple and avoid constant eB calls...just mark this as payment received...am NOT a fan of calling up eB and letting them put an eye on the account
Old 07-11-2013
Threadstarter  

I am fear there will be conflict coming up in the future from buyers said I am fraud because of this issue that lead to dispute or complaint. If this happen that it may lead to more trouble in the future like limitation or suspension.....
Old 07-11-2013
Executive [VIP]

A true point - sorry that I dont have personal experience on this but eB has glitches ...I just dont like few reps mucking about - perhaps wait for more input.
Old 07-11-2013
Threadstarter  

I have no choice but to contact ebay again because I saw limitation on my account tht pop up today which is very weird (i just realize it). There is $1000 or 10 transactions limit to my ebay account. The rep told me every ebay account has limit just some of them is visible and some is not visible. It is 2007 eb a/c, 100% rating. The rep said he cant lift it for me because the linkage btw this account and a limited paypal.

I enter my transaction key and api login to this "abc" ebay account. (i do not use third party checkout, eb may capture all this information)

Any possibility if I can start this gateway and merchant account with new ebay account without linkage? (i just got both set up this month) Does close down this account help to start a new ebay account?
Old 07-12-2013
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Any possibility if I can start this gateway and merchant account with new ebay account without linkage? (i just got both set up this month) Does close down this account help to start a new ebay account?
Only way of using the same gateway and merchant account is to change all the ID on it and e-mail BEFORE linking to new stealth eB.

Just a side question: did you get limited on your eB by the reps themselves? Perhaps due to calling and manual review?....
Old 07-12-2013
Threadstarter  

Not because of calling them. Plus basically you can only figure why it is limit by phone because reps cant really do anything....

There is some reason I am thinking:
1-my paypal limited
2-i am not constantly selling
3-I used authorize.net and remove paypal from the account.

I was piss and ask to increase limit asap and they want me to provide document lol and said limit can raise like 5000CAD and 100items only..... and other rep told me they cant lift limit because my paypal was limited....... eb reps suck and not professional.

One thing I want to know if I apply the same api login to stealth eb accounts (2-3). When they request ID or document (I give only match with eb stealth), is eb going to link these all together caused the same api?
Old 07-17-2013
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
One thing I want to know if I apply the same api login to stealth eb accounts (2-3). When they request ID or document (I give only match with eb stealth), is eb going to link these all together caused the same api?
I have a feeling the would unless you change all the info on the merchant processing ID.