policy warning from amazon seller-evaluation team - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 07-25-2013
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 64%
Default policy warning from amazon seller-evaluation team

I listed more than 70 items.

I recently received two policy warnings from seller-evaluation team about the listing is not exactly matched on the detail and the item was removed.

I do NOT plan to relist the item. Now both listing were removed.

Is my account going to be ok?

Will my account be suspended if I receive more policy warnings from other listing that I am not aware?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-25-2013

It will probably be fine. This is just a slap on the wrist. It's nothing compared to an AZ claim, for example.
Old 07-25-2013
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

am I going to have troubles if my other listing received this kind of warning?
Old 07-25-2013

Maybe. Stop making bad descriptions.
Old 07-25-2013

luckystar, you mean that you put something in the comments like (open box item) or something and they removed it because it wasn't actually "new" like the condition that your categorized it as?
Old 07-25-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,910 Times in 8,203 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckystar View Post
Will my account be suspended if I receive more policy warnings from other listing that I am not aware?
Should be ok as stated by Furious George but if you actively relisted known-problematic listings, you will be asking for trouble

Usually - with Amazon - if they dont like what you are doing and your account is in BIG trouble, you will get suspended. The fact is that your account is alive...they are giving you a chance - dont repeat mistakes/policy violations
Old 07-25-2013

Longevity: 69%

Quote:
Originally Posted by n8zzz View Post
luckystar, you mean that you put something in the comments like (open box item) or something and they removed it because it wasn't actually "new" like the condition that your categorized it as?
yes, can you please tell us what happened?
Old 07-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by user3657 View Post
yes, can you please tell us what happened?
I got slapped for this a couple times before. It will happen quicker on a listing where Amazon is also selling. But one situation where it happened to me led me to believe it was another seller on there reporting me. It was pretty unpopular and discontinued by manufacturer item.. nothing that Amazon would give a crap about, but the competition didn't like me taking any of their sales.
Old 07-25-2013
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Not really. I attached my item on other seller's listing. I guess he reported it to amazon, so amazon removed the listing.
Old 07-25-2013
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
I got slapped for this a couple times before. It will happen quicker on a listing where Amazon is also selling. But one situation where it happened to me led me to believe it was another seller on there reporting me. It was pretty unpopular and discontinued by manufacturer item.. nothing that Amazon would give a crap about, but the competition didn't like me taking any of their sales.
hi n8zzz, how many times u received this kind policy warming?

Is this not going to lead to suspension as long as you don't relist the item again?
Old 07-25-2013

I think it happened just twice to me. Didn't have any problem, it seems like a really low grade policy warning. And that is correct, I never listed on those ASINs ever again.
Old 07-25-2013
Banned

Longevity: 69%

Just list the item exactly as it is against the correct ASIN. Then you will have no problems. Keep listing incorrectly and amazon will suspend you as the buyers are not getting what they want. These are worst than an a-z in my opinion as its showing your not a professional seller and there is no need to get an a-z claim if you handle the customer correctly.
The Following User Says Thank You to MICKY H For This Useful Post:
GreenBean (07-25-2013)
Old 07-25-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckystar View Post
Not really. I attached my item on other seller's listing. I guess he reported it to amazon, so amazon removed the listing.
What inspired you to do that?

Dont like your accounts

Amazon does not want this from its sellers.

Old 07-26-2013
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Don't get me wrong.

I am selling the exact same item. I think the owner of that listing just reports to Amazon and make my listing removed.

We never received any complains or open cases from the buyers.
Old 07-26-2013

According to Amazon's TOS, if the item is exactly the same and matches the description, you should be allowed to sell it on that listing ... unless otherwise specified by the actual manufacturer.

There are certain holes in this, though. For example, certain manufacturers have a set of "authorized dealers." Often times they don't care if non-authorized are selling their product on Amazon, however it is becoming more and more popular for these manufacturers to take action.

Do a bit of research on the websites of the manufacturers who's product you are selling. Usually you can tell by looking at the listing if you may have trouble, such as a popular listing having a small number of sellers, or all sellers look like actual authorized dealers (lots of feedback, never China), or have descriptions saying "authentic" or "authorized dealer."

If these issues don't exist and some seller is finding some way to cause problems otherwise, you could try to take pictures of the product, including it's UPC barcode, and have your seller name or email address on a paper somewhere in the photo. Then email that to amazon and ask them to lift the block on that ASIN and retract the policy warning.

To be honest, I'm sure that's not a viable option here and you were most likely messing with fire in the first place. But that's just my opinion from experience =D
Old 12-17-2014

Longevity: 57%
Default Re: policy warning from amazon seller-evaluation team

Here is my situation. I sell shirts and I have a professional account. Sales tripled before Christmas, hence risk of being in trouble
Few of my items were blocked few months ago, because Amazon is catching feedbacks or even return, their system is catching words like "⊗⊗⊗⊗", "authentic", etc. I sell real stuff, but people are free to express opinion, right? I am providing very good customer service, always cooperating, helping... I have excellent rating, 4.8 stars and many repeat customers.
Yesterday I received an email from amazon seller's evaluation team and they said one of my items is blocked, because the description MAYBE is not accurate. It is a BS, because it cannot be more explicit. They blocked one size (Medium) if one model. They asked me to email them back with a detailed explanation of how I am going to fix it. I sent them very kind and friendly email, detailing what I will do, take more professional photos, explain better the size chart etc.
Then later I noticed, that the number of my PENDING sales are HUGE. Usually I have 9-10 pending sales. Now I have 31 and they are REALLY PENDING. I made a purchase from a different, personal account with a different modem and different IP. It is also pending. Here is my conclusion, They put a hold on it until a decision is made what to do after - suspend me or just scare me. What do you think, guys? Did any of you have anything like this before? What are your thoughts?