Tried to open another account, were suspended again - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 06-20-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 91%
Default Tried to open another account, were suspended again

I tried to follow all the rules and got suspended again.
How do you people do it???
I do understand there is a lot of spies therefore it is hard to get all important info because ebay with their 1000 emploees working day and night will do everything to disable whatever people discover to work for them.
Question: some people say it is ok to use paypal, some say to use other payment org, does paypal finally give all info to ebay or not... This seems to be the biggest problem. When listing items what does it mean start slow?
Is slow 3 items or 10?
Give address or not. Can you have different addresss with paypal and ebay???
I wish somebody will tell me those things.
I was suspended by Vero, perfect feedback, over 2000 feedbacks, I really worked hard to do my best. I really would not wish to do this like that but Ebay does not leave us any choice. It is too bad, with perfect score, always paying on time I was treated like I did something wrong. I relisted one item after VEro took it of my ebay selling list, by mistake and I was suspended for good. IT is truly unfortunate that my perfect feedback score, always paying on time did not help me at all.
Any thoughts???
BB
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-20-2008
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 17%
Longevity: 95%

buy the Stealth Book, and relax, you will be ok. it depends on what you are selling.
Old 06-20-2008
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 96%

The basics:

1. Create a brand new Windows user account. ONLY log into your eBay/PayPal account with that user account. NEVER from any other user account. This will keep your cookies and other nasty eBay 'deposits' separate and most importantly, stops you from being linked by accident to old accounts.

2. Create a brand new eBay AND a brand new PayPal account. With a totally different name and address. Different phone number, different bank account, different everything.

3. Don't list a VERO item as your first item. Make your first item a book or an ironing board or whatever.

That will work much better for you, try it
Old 06-20-2008
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Longevity: 100%

Solid stuff imjustme, thanks.

Yes, try eBay Stealth, all the information you need to create a new eBay account and keep it is there. Read it, then read it again. Good luck!
Old 06-24-2008

Longevity: 92%
Default PayPal linking question

OK, me again. To bring you up to speed- long time account holder in good standing, got the boot, tried to register a new account and that account got linked to my old account a couple of weeks later and I got booted again for my account being linked to the first one. I'm going to try this again, but here's my question. Can I link my new PayPal account (that I have not yet created) to the same bank account from last time? Cause I'd really rather not go to a bank and set up a brand new account if I can avoid it. You mentioned in an earlier thread that they can't see your account details, they just need to know that the account is active. Please fill me in if I need to create a new bank account or not OK.
And while we're at it, here's another question: We have high speed DSL at home, and also at work. I have always used one computer at home and one computer at work for all of my eBay dealings. I have a couple of different computers both at home and at work, and I could easily start using a different computer both at home and at work in my future eBay ramblings. Is this recommended? Or can I just create a new PC user account on my same old computer and make sure I do it all on that user setting on my PC?
Thanks
Old 06-24-2008

Longevity: 92%

tbone ... Do not link the same bank account with a new paypal account. Once any bank account is verified with paypal it is in their system. You link your new name to old account you will get a message saying bank account already verified, and then you're busted. You don't have to go into a bank to open an account. I use citibank online. In fact, I opened another new account with them a few days ago and within seconds they gave me my checking account number. I already have a few with them so I don't need the routing number. They r fast. Chase is impossible to get an online checking account with, they want you to come in ... well, for me they did. Read the posts ... a lot of people on this board use WAMU (Washington Mutual) or ING. I am sure you will hear from others