What's problem of EBAY? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 76%
Send a message via ICQ to futurexyzz
Default What's problem of EBAY?

Hi everyone. I have to tell my story here. 2 weeks ago my account got stopped to sell items and all the selling items got removed. (ok..that's fine) they want me to prove the items where I bought from with the company name and receipt.

OK..I proved all the receipt from them. all original store receipt and fax to them.

today i got this email.

Thank you for contacting eBay in regard to the restriction of selling activity on your account. From your fax, it's my understanding that you would like to appeal the restriction of selling activity on your account.

After a careful review of your eBay account and history with us, unfortunately at this time we have restricted your eBay account from all selling activity indefinitely due to the following concerns:

-- Concerns regarding the authenticity of items being sold

These concerns cause negative buying experiences and unfairness to other sellers that are following our policies and providing great customer service.

While we understand that you may not agree with the decision to restrict selling activity on your account, based on an in-depth review of your account, we've decided that your account will remain restricted from selling activity indefinitely. This decision is final and we may not respond to future inquires regarding this matter.

You may continue to use your account for buying activity only. Please be advised that you are prohibited from registering any additional accounts or using eBay for selling activity in any way. The use of any other accounts will result in the restriction of those accounts or could potentially lead to the indefinite suspension of your account.

EBXY U THINK U ARE KING.?
I did everything and follow all your steps u still suspend my account.
all you playing around with me..
dude Im doing business !!!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-02-2013

Longevity: 66%

Welcome to the club! Don't waste time, get the ebook, learn from the forum and you will get back on ebay.

Better to move on than be angry at ebay.
Old 08-02-2013
Threadstarter  

JUST BOUGHT IT !!!!
Im a solider and i will win this war, also get my bonus ($$)
Old 08-02-2013
Banned

Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,356 Posts
Longevity: 87%

So now you can just spread out even more sales and sell even more.

Problem is they know they can control it all, they own the website and have the right to do whatever they want in most cases.

But-- You will find that what they did might not be fair but now they have put you in a position to even come out much better then before.

You will thank them in time for doing this.
Old 08-02-2013

Longevity: 66%

What item u re selling ? If they think thats high risk item , they will not allow u sell in ebay , even u have information approve , i got shot many times
Old 08-02-2013
Threadstarter  

I sell high-end brand name items and all auth. i prove them the receipt from the shop.

sometimes i dunno some seller sell a lot of high-end brand name items on ebay.
like 40-50 items (LV,chanel). they keep doing business and earn money.

but why I cant do this type business ? my account almost half years and i have around 8-9 transaction a month.

is it my account feedback not good or some of the ebay seller sign any agreement with EB ?
Old 08-02-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,198 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 31%
Longevity: 63%

Better to never base your business on what other people can and cannot do.

What you are selling is very high risk, so you will more than likely get shut down if you don't diversify what you sell a bit more.
Old 08-02-2013

Longevity: 71%

make many stealth accounts, age them a bit, sell some low risk stuff, get feedback from selling, then spread the sales of high risk items between the accounts, make as much as you need and you will be fine and you can sell the quantity you want, this way you control yourself, not ebay controlling you. now you can have the better start.
Old 08-02-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Those are high-risk brand names - eB always is a hard market to sell those. Takes experimentation and creativity to win that "war"
Old 08-02-2013

Longevity: 63%
Talking

Best way to win quit selling bogus crap and sell real authentic crap.
Old 08-02-2013

Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,075 Posts
Longevity: 65%

It doesn't make a difference authentic not authentic , ebay has these big companies breathing down their neck and even if u have paper work u will still be considered a risk and shut down.

Ebay has its trusted sellers that have these high end items and don't like too many new sellers because it would be to hard to verify each account and verify certificates from everyone , it's easier to just close the account.

At present time there is no shortage of sellers so if ebay sees a risk they cut it out, u need to play by their rules , it's their world
Old 08-03-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by futurexyzz View Post
I sell high-end brand name items and all auth. i prove them the receipt from the shop.

sometimes i dunno some seller sell a lot of high-end brand name items on ebay.
like 40-50 items (LV,chanel). they keep doing business and earn money.

but why I cant do this type business ? my account almost half years and i have around 8-9 transaction a month.

is it my account feedback not good or some of the ebay seller sign any agreement with EB ?
Yes, your account is not good enough. You have to EARN the right to sell high end items.

And since those items have what is known as IP rights, you have a battle.

Go away and read up on VeRo. Read the forum here. read right thro' the many pages on ebay regarding the topic.

A piece of paper means not a thing to ebay since the companies that own the rights of your items control their selling.

ebay will go on suspending you unless you learn the game yourself.
Closed Thread