BoA questions regarding new accounts - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 08-14-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by makingmoney View Post
no. Ive done many accounts, and this isnt the case. No mistakes were made. Its just weird that there not showing up. Thank you for the information though! Great Posting guys!
But your PP account status is "VERIFIED" ?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-14-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 65%
Send a message via Skype™ to AuctionsDenied

Quote:
Ok sounds good. I have like a checkings account, and a savings account with them, that is already set up for past accounts.. Would it be a good idea to close those accounts, and re-open them, or do you think BoA would take that as something "fishy" .. (Re-opening them for new account numbers)

Thanks!!!
You already have existing accounts, so you can just open accounts online.

Do not go crazy, a lot of people have numerous chk/sav accts for various reasons.

No need to close accts.
Old 08-14-2013
Threadstarter  

Send a message via Skype™ to Jack

Ya I already verified these accounts with a Vba and VCC , I always do that, and then add another bank account (my bank) to the pp.

The reason why I asked about the online banking is because I have 6-7 limited accounts with money in them, and I need to access them. ( the limited accounts are from when I didn't have stealth guide and doing it myself)
Old 08-14-2013

Longevity: 64%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Is this a BoA phenomenon? I have dealt with numerous banks and they LOVE to charge the withdrawal fee of $5.00 or $2.00 or so whenever you dip into your savings account.

I'm not sure. I know with BOA there is a monthly fee if the savings account has less than 300 dollars. (I think it's 5 dollars or something) They don't charge to make withdrawals.
Old 08-15-2013
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 75%

Hi guys. Quick question regarding BoA.

I opened a new checking account. I setup paypal to verify using the 2 small deposits. The 2 deposits came through as 12 cents and 7 cents. At the same time, there was a -19 cent charge as "verification". I am not sure if this was a bank of america verification or paypal initiated. Regardless, it took like 2 days to clear. Today, my BoA account shows cleared on all 3 transactions, but the balance is 0. Also, in the description field for all 3 charges/credits, it shows my stealth paypal account name. Is this normal? Am I safe to withdraw money from paypal?

In addition.. the stealth paypal account is 100% verified using those 2 small deposits and there is no sign of the 19 cent charge anywhere on paypal. I am thinking that this was a BoA 19 cent hold as a first deposit. I just want to know if this is right and if anyone else experienced this with BoA. If so, then we are good?

Any help is appreciated!

Last edited by nodiggy; 08-15-2013 at 08:19 AM.
Old 08-15-2013
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 89%

Quote:
Originally Posted by nodiggy View Post
Hi guys. Quick question regarding BoA.

I opened a new checking account. I setup paypal to verify using the 2 small deposits. The 2 deposits came through as 12 cents and 7 cents. At the same time, there was a -19 cent charge as "verification". I am not sure if this was a bank of america verification or paypal initiated. Regardless, it took like 2 days to clear. Today, my BoA account shows cleared on all 3 transactions, but the balance is 0. Also, in the description field for all 3 charges/credits, it shows my stealth paypal account name. Is this normal? Am I safe to withdraw money from paypal?

Any help is appreciated!
yes, Paypal takes back their change they deposited now
everything OK
Old 08-15-2013
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 75%

when they take their small deposits back, don't they see the name on my real BoA checking account?
Old 08-15-2013
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 89%

yes, they don't care I guess
Old 08-15-2013
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
no. Ive done many accounts, and this isnt the case. No mistakes were made. Its just weird that there not showing up. Thank you for the information though! Great Posting guys!
Hmm if having issues with savings accounts...stick to checking. Sometimes, some banks have to enable savings accounts for direct deposit feature (a la payroll deposit)
Old 08-16-2013
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 66%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hercules View Post
yes, they don't care I guess
I had the same thing happen with a Stealth I been working on through stealth. Took back the less than 20 cent deposits. Never seen that before but haven't had any problems thus far.
Old 08-16-2013
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 64%

I went to my local chase branch yesterday trying to open two additional savings accounts but they were so tight for no reason. They gave me this blah blah about having to many saving accounts. I don't believe having four savings is a lot. After they denied me I went to the original chase where I opened the accounts and they gladly opened two more savings for me. I still prefer credit unions because they see no evil and speak no evil
Old 08-16-2013
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

jUST avoid ally, they are ghetto and very douchey
Old 08-16-2013
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyc View Post
I went to my local chase branch yesterday trying to open two additional savings accounts but they were so tight for no reason. They gave me this blah blah about having to many saving accounts. I don't believe having four savings is a lot. After they denied me I went to the original chase where I opened the accounts and they gladly opened two more savings for me. I still prefer credit unions because they see no evil and speak no evil
Strange behaviour - well....I can see why less savings accounts and more chequing would be PUSHED by tellers...monthly fees...
Old 08-17-2013

Longevity: 61%

I don't think mismatched names between PP and a bank is a common problem (currently), but I doubt that using your own name on PP/Ebay will link your stealth accounts to your suspended account.

How could PP possibly stop and look closely at every "John Smith," or "Michael Miller,"
or "Jim Johnson," or "Joe Williams?"
They'd waste most of their time chasing waterfalls.

If they checked every matching First/Last name on Ebay,
less than 1% of users would be Stealth Ninja Ebay Users.
On the other hand, if they are already looking closely and suspiciously at your stealth account, and have several other links, then I guess they would deem your stealth account suspect.

I just typed my own name into facebook,
and I can see dozens and dozens of my name. I can even see several with my First, Middle, and Last name (not that the middle name would be an issue).

Just now found an interesting website, How Many of Me.
There are over 45,000 people in the US alone named John Smith.
Type in your own name to discover that you are not a unique snowflake
(for the record, it is a myth that each snowflake is unique).

If you discover that there are only a few hundred people in your country with your name, then if you're concerned about mismatched names between your bank accounts and your PP account, you can legally change your name to John Smith for a hundred bucks.

Then you won't have to worry about using nicknames, or mismatched names with transfers between PP and your bank.
Old 08-17-2013
Threadstarter  

Send a message via Skype™ to Jack

^^ I get what your saying but they have bots that actually pay attention to your account, and file them. It's best to stay safe and follow the stealth guide when it comes to selling on eBay!

However if you would like to change your name to John Smith, you go right ahead and do that! let us know how it works out lolol , I'm sure people would want to know lol

Please also let's stay more on topic! Thanks for the posting everyone!