Ebay Blocked bidder Advice PLZZZ - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 08-12-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 61%
Default Ebay Blocked bidder Advice PLZZZ

Hi Plz new to forum and taking in alot . Awesome community! I am in the process of searching massive archives and posts here but plz any advice and time I think my situation can help many learn here .

1. Did business with individual outside ebay
Had many personal issues and we really just couldn't work together for many reasons,1 being the other guy is really dramatic and almost feeds off of soap opera chaos. WE mutually decide we won't do business together

2.I blocked his 2 ebay accounts and months go by

3. Buyer/seller sees items and decides he will go around ebay block list and use a 3rd acct to purchase my item

4.I immediately see that its the seller and connect the dots and call ebay
Ebay tells me hes violating policy, cancel the item and if he disagrees they will manually push thru and remove feedback

5. Buyer doesn't agree to cancel ,leaves negative feedback, ebay won't remove, after many attempts from me that the buyer is violating policy and he was blocked beforehand

6. numerous phone calls and "attempt to disrupt" reports filed against buyer

7. BUyer uses 4th account to bid 9 items and pays for them
His 4th account clearly is linked and all info matches up, ebay confirms this

8.more phone calls to ebay trust and safety and they say its escalating to managment. Yet they tell me to ship items

WHAT can I do? Im not shipping items and I can't cancel auctions without the buyers approval AND Im not risking the buyer saying I shipped empty boxes or leaving negs >!>!>

HELP THANKS in advance
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-13-2013

Longevity: 64%

Welcome to The Hatfields & The McCoys. Oh my bad the Aspkin forum. We doing cat fights now? I'm so sorry I can't stop laughing. I never heard of anything like this unless on Jerry Springer. I want to hear the other side.

Seriously though welcome and read a lot and learn. Best of luck.
Old 08-13-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Realistically, there is no way to 100% prevent someone from ordering from you. Yes, you can put them on your blocked bidder list, but that only works if they don't simply set up another account or have a friend order from you.

When dealing with a drama queen, be professional and DO NOT argue with them. They are not happy unless they have lots of drama and if they can get it from you, they will never leave you alone.
Old 08-13-2013
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 62%

Just stay on top of ebay about the matter, call every few days.... did the guy leave you negative? Ask him if he is unhappy and leaving negative, why he wants to continue to buy from you?

Open stealth accounts!
Old 08-15-2013
Threadstarter  

Thanx all!
I tried to squash it and be professional
I emailed his private mail and asked what his intentions were and why he was going around our blocks.
His answer: we want your items and are all business
My answer: we are concerned foul play, leave feedback in advance and will ship
his answer: fair enough ok
day or so later: any concerns over leaving the feedback, only thinkg holding up shipping
his answer: what is this feedback maniuplation blah blah, ship our items! you had for sale and we bought them! I will tell these messages to ebay, don't force my hand

UGHGH!! youre so right , can't give drama to a drama queen
Old 08-15-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Pretty rough Alf - sadly, nothing good is going to come from this - figure if you ship, he will open up claims and cause you problems with returns (given his attitude) - if you dont ship, also open up claims and negative feedback.

Not much of a decision....you are stuck between rock and hardplace.

How old is your account? Lot of feedback?
Old 08-15-2013
Threadstarter  

300+ feedback yes

Ebay says they are escalating Trust and safety which has 1 yr acct suspension

but its more or less hitting a wall and thats where it ends, everytime I reach Trust and safety they do a report which gets sent to a department that is unreachable and told 24 to 72hrs, cycle repeats, 4 or so reports now and my items are still in no mans land and account at stake for his harrasment, account susceptible to bad feedback for transactions that shouldn't have taken place and Ebay is just going to tell me I should have shipped as Im lost is policies that dont make sense or contradict one another
Old 08-23-2013
Threadstarter  

more comments on this plz

Buyer keeps playing victim to paypal, ebay and everybody else as if he needs serious medication

He obviously went around our blocks forcing business on us and he keeps describing the entire ordeal as he is victim and wants his items,as if we are a bad seller.. neglecting the fact that he was blocked to begin with