Starting over in stealth concerns - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 08-17-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 61%
Default Starting over in stealth concerns

Heres my sitiuation, I was suspened off ebay indefinitly after selling for 9 years and 500.000 in sales over those 9 years. ouch!

heres my problem, my son is a power seller with over 600,000 sales per year. Im very nervous trying sealth accounts, getting busted and having him suspended. We were selling the exact same items, he's only 4 miles from me and he's been on my computer to access his account. its bad I got suspended but in no way do I want to be the causse of him losing his account.

Also, my daughter has an ebay account and is located 150 miles from me. is it safe to take control her computer from my computer using software like "go to my pc" to do my ebay bussines. I understand that ebay will only see her IP not mine.

Im thinking of buying the stealth ebook which i know is a great starting point but if I can do my daughters accoung from my pc i could start listing now.
thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-18-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

you are right to be concerned, take it slow and learn stealth for this, as it could mess up the other accounts...

You need a new windows user for this account, the internet can be the same as long as it changes ip. you need everything different, all registration, bank, card etc different...

do not worry so much about how far away the other accounts are as if you are differing everything there should be no link.....

selling same items, you want to go in to competition? why not get different products?
the same items issue should however be ok as you are differing everything and are not linked, but should there be any slip-up the same items would be a giveaway...
Old 08-18-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

For the sake of BOTH accounts, learn stealth and dont do anything that could LINK them - let them operately separately....if any link to old accounts, they might be doomed.

Does not seem like you have been linked/banned but will depend on your past activities.

Moving on, get the stealth guide + read forums. All the best
Old 08-18-2013
Threadstarter  

Thanks, stealth accounts seem so tricky. What about my existing daughters account, all her information is 100% legit. My question is can I sell on it by remotely accessing her computer wilth a suitable sofeware program. It would be her account I would do all the selling "remotetly" as if I were her. I intend to sell the exact same product. I was suspended for a 4.72 dsr rating in not as discribed.

Also, is supension forever, I called and talked to two reps and each said forevere or does ebay let them reopen after a couple of years.
Old 08-19-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

You can not, and you should not, think of touching your daughter's account.

You already have your son's account in jepoardy.

Leave the kids alone.

Suitable software for remote access is tricky to use.

Are you going to be able to avoid your issues again with any new account?

That's a rather sad thing to lose a good account for low dsrs 'in not as described'...
Keep in mind you need to maintain high ratings to stay up with ebay.

As for the suspension being forever, only ebay know. Not quite enough info to say anything further.
Old 08-19-2013

Longevity: 65%
Send a message via Skype™ to AuctionsDenied

Quote:
Originally Posted by screwedover View Post

Im thinking of buying the stealth ebook which i know is a great starting point but if I can do my daughters accoung from my pc i could start listing now.
thanks
You have to pick up the stealth guide.

Learn about going stealth before jumping into anything. Or else you will find yourself back to where you started.

I know you are eager to jump back in, but you have to do your research before possibly jeopardizing other accounts.

You should just leave your daughters account alone and start off fresh stealth.
Old 08-19-2013

Longevity: 68%

The problem here is the products that you're selling. It seem your customer are not happy with the products (maybe phakes) hence the 4.72 dsr in item not as described. If you're keep selling that product, any new accounts or your daughter account will eventually get the ax.
Old 08-23-2013

Sorry to say but from my experience your son is on his way to be suspended. If he has used your computer(ip address and cookies) to log into his account he might be suspended as well. Before I knew of stealth my brother got me suspended on both ebay and amazon simply because my account "has been linked to a suspended" user.
Old 09-01-2013

Longevity: 65%

1. Make sure your son does not ever log on to his acct with your computer .. and same for your daughter.

2. Why are you trying to get them involved anyway? You need to call your local internet provider and ask them to assign you a new IP. If they refuse, switch to a different ISP. Delete your old window user and create a new one.

3. Read the STEALTH ebook for the rest. But do not do anything without proper knowledge!!!!
Old 09-01-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 78%

Quote:
Originally Posted by screwedover View Post
Im very nervous trying sealth accounts
Your nervous because you really have not taken the time to fully understand it, Suggest you pick up the Ebay Stealth Book.
Old 09-02-2013

Longevity: 92%

Just read this, and OUCH .

Seems ebay doesnt care, even if you have enourmous sales history with them and bans anybody and everybody :(

This is hurting ebays bottom line.

Is ebay trying to destroy thier own company?

Even their customer service is now outsourced to asia.

Bad for the USA in my view!
Old 09-02-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 78%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi373696 View Post
Just read this, and OUCH .
Seems ebay doesnt care, even if you have enourmous sales history with them and bans anybody and everybody :(
Why having multiple stealth's is important.

Quote:
This is hurting ebays bottom line.
Buyers and Sellers come and go, if ebay looses 100 sellers, another 1,000 join and are more than happy, especially when maybe out of those 1,000 half are us stealther's jumping back in.
Old 09-02-2013

Longevity: 92%

Hey screwedover ,

Yea, try getting a stealth account, but at the same time, you should do project to post your items on amazon, bonanza.com, and ioffer.com as well

With all the crazy ppl running ebay these days, its better to spread your investment out over more sites.

Ok, thanks!
Old 09-10-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: Starting over in stealth concerns

eB basically cares about 1) customer satisfaction (i.e. YOUR buyers) and 2) risk analysis - no matter how big a seller you are...unless you have certain reasons to defend against being perceived as high risk (e.g. established bigbox seller with national sales and brick/mortar proof - you get the picture), you will get the boot with no chance of reinstatement.