If I Send Large Sums Of Money From 1 Paypal Account To Another? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 06-22-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 93%
Default If I Send Large Sums Of Money From 1 Paypal Account To Another?

Hay,

I now have my new PayPal account and the money is starting to roll in....

But I need to transfer the money to one of my old PayPal accounts in Europe as I want to put the money in my EU Bank Account so I can pay back my EU Credit Card.

If I regularly send large sums of money to that PayPal account (The paypal account is linked to several suspended accounts in completely different names). Is there a way PayPal can link me for being the same person, or not?

Any info would be appreciated...

Thanks....
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-22-2008
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 91%

I have wondered this exact questions and I am new here and will be waiting for someone with more knowledge to drop some information. I would think that maybe Mass Pay, I think its called, would be the best option to the transfer the funds. I am just not sure if that type of thing would raise red flags with pp/ebay since its a suspended account.
Old 06-23-2008

Longevity: 92%

i did this, and since i didnt know how to change my IP address, when i logged on from one paypal to the other then branded me as a (problem) and limited both my accounts :P one of which is STILL limited, cause its a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address and i couldnt get the phone part of it fixed (since i had them call me with vumber and they said it was not the right number, so now they mailed the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ guy a letter) well, there is 375 bucks gone... unless i can figure out how to change the address under the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ guys name with it limited lol
Old 06-23-2008
Administrator

Thanked 4,228 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 100%

The first time you do it, probably not. But make sure not to access both Paypal accounts under the same Ip address or shared cookies, that'll link them. If you do it often, the accounts will link. But once or twice you shouldn't have an issue. Do a Mass Payment too, it'll lower cost.
Old 06-23-2008
Threadstarter  

Thanks Aspkin for the info and about mass payment, I just read that today on your main website. I always saw it at the bottom of every PayPal page but I never knew what it was.

I will definitely be sending the money from 2 different IP addresses and I'll be clearing out the cookies each time. (I'll also be using 2 different Windows Accounts for the purpose of Flash Cookies)

I just have 1 more question?

If I did this let's say 4 times a month for about 2k to 5k every month but every time I sent the cash to my EU PayPal account, I write in the description something like "Repayment of Debt" or "Downpayment of Wholesale Goods". Do you think they'll link me, or they will think that I am just trying to pay my supplier who perhaps was suspended from eBay one time or another?

Any additional info would be great....
Old 06-23-2008

Longevity: 94%

In my experience...I have used 2 different New Accounts to do this 2 or 3 times on a weekly basis...I have been doing this for a few months now...without any problems at all...

The first New Account had been limited and then had the limit lifted...I was waiting for the account to age so I could get the debit card...so for about 2 months I used my Old PP, which has the debit card, to request money from this New Account...

The New Account (1) I was using Mozilla and the Old PP (2) I used AOL...

I would...
Open Mozilla
Close Mozilla
Clear Cookies
Open AOL
Check IP w/ IPBurger (Make sure its diff then Mozilla)
Create a "Money Request" to (1) for $272.00 (remember there will be a fee)
Click "Service"
Title: Something like "June Payment"
Body: the due date and "for fixing car" or something like that
Send Request
Close AOL
Clear Cookies
Open Mozilla
Open Gmail - the email account for (1)
Click the email
Click the link
Scroll down, click "No Shipping Needed"
Hit "Pay Now"
Check Balance - make sure money is sent
Log Out
Go to the ATM, check balance, withdrawal about $260 ($1 fee)

I did this 2 or 3 times a week transferring $200-$400...Both accounts had the same first and last name too...worked every time w/o any problems...Ive since gotten the debit card for that account so I moved onto doing it with another New Account that im waiting for the debit card...diff name on this one...still works...withdrawing to a bank account it too risky you may never get your money...and don't ship out items till you have that money in your hands...
Old 06-30-2008

Longevity: 96%

This was doable back in the day...not anymore.
Old 06-30-2008
Threadstarter  

To get around the linking I stumbled across an old PayPal account that I made when I was in Europe, it was just lying around since 05'. I just got it verified, so I am going to send cash to it and not worry if they link me as the account is not linked to any suspended eBay accounts! WoW! It helps to have accounts lying around in hard times!
Old 07-01-2008

paypal is not stupid eventually they will catch on and both accounts will be nailed with money stuck regardless of age.
Old 07-01-2008

Its better to verify the EU account as BIZ

then pay for all kind of services you get
Old 07-04-2008
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 98%

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelizardking View Post
In my experience...I have used 2 different New Accounts to do this 2 or 3 times on a weekly basis...I have been doing this for a few months now...without any problems at all...

The first New Account had been limited and then had the limit lifted...I was waiting for the account to age so I could get the debit card...so for about 2 months I used my Old PP, which has the debit card, to request money from this New Account...

The New Account (1) I was using Mozilla and the Old PP (2) I used AOL...

I would...
Open Mozilla
Close Mozilla
Clear Cookies
Open AOL
Check IP w/ IPBurger (Make sure its diff then Mozilla)
Create a "Money Request" to (1) for $272.00 (remember there will be a fee)
Click "Service"
Title: Something like "June Payment"
Body: the due date and "for fixing car" or something like that
Send Request
Close AOL
Clear Cookies
Open Mozilla
Open Gmail - the email account for (1)
Click the email
Click the link
Scroll down, click "No Shipping Needed"
Hit "Pay Now"
Check Balance - make sure money is sent
Log Out
Go to the ATM, check balance, withdrawal about $260 ($1 fee)

I did this 2 or 3 times a week transferring $200-$400...Both accounts had the same first and last name too...worked every time w/o any problems...Ive since gotten the debit card for that account so I moved onto doing it with another New Account that im waiting for the debit card...diff name on this one...still works...withdrawing to a bank account it too risky you may never get your money...and don't ship out items till you have that money in your hands...
Risky and expensive. I used to do the same thing with an unverified and verified acct a while back. My verified acct eventually got limited and my latest withdrawal reversed. I'm not doing that anymore.