Stealth Plan UK - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal > UK eBay Suspensions

UK eBay Suspensions General issues related to UK eBay suspensions

Old 09-12-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 61%
Default Stealth Plan UK

Hi all, first post

I have spent many many hours reading through all the great info availible on the forum, and this is the plan i have come up with:

On so I want to sell quite high value on a single ebay and paypal account with phake info.

To get around the ip address problem, I plan on using an internet dongle, and the whole different user method on my comuter, and different browser.

For the paypal funding I plan on using an entropay card, set up with phake details.

For the address problem I intend on renting an address from somewhere like my uk mail, this will give me a street address to send letters too. Also this will give me a way of receiving the verification letter ebay commonly send out when sellers request higher limits.

Id like to have a bombproof account, I wont be selling dreaded VERO items, but the intake of the account could be around £2-3k a month.

Does this plan sound viable?
For renting an address, is there any chance that ebay will already have that address blacklisted?
What data provider would be best for the internet dongle, I have heard that O2 do not switch ip addresses when restarted?

Comments would be appreicated, thanks!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-12-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: Stealth Plan UK

Plan for creating the account sounds good - what do you plan to use for phone number?

As for intake of the account - 2-3k pounds a month is TOO high to aim for the first month....need to build slowly.

All the best.
Old 09-12-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by daralough View Post
Hi all, first post

I have spent many many hours reading through all the great info availible on the forum, and this is the plan i have come up with:

On so I want to sell quite high value on a single ebay and paypal account with phake info.
Wise to plan.

Quote:
To get around the ip address problem, I plan on using an internet dongle, and the whole different user method on my comuter, and different browser.
Before you buy the dongle, check reception for your area. Watch the amount of usuage your plan offers. See below too.

Quote:
For the paypal funding I plan on using an entropay card, set up with phake details.
this confused me a little. You use your real ID to make the entropay account. You fund that with either your debit or credit card. I usually load £20. Then I use part of that balance to make the virtual card to use with paypal. You need only use the numbers for this. Ask questions if you need.

Quote:
For the address problem I intend on renting an address from somewhere like my uk mail, this will give me a street address to send letters too. Also this will give me a way of receiving the verification letter ebay commonly send out when sellers request higher limits.
I agree about having access to an address. That is important for returns. Now a correctly made account may not necessarily get a letter sent out for limits.
Another option exists to lift them. Means no letter very often.

Quote:
Id like to have a bombproof account, I wont be selling dreaded VERO items, but the intake of the account could be around £2-3k a month.
oops! Just fell to the floor. Well we would all like bombproof accounts. HeeHee. On a new account I would never think of such a high turn-over. Think of this like a maturing bottle of good wine. This can not, nor should not be rushed. You have to make sure to not repeat the errors of a suspended account.

Quote:
Does this plan sound viable?
Nice basics. Tweaks always work too. You need a phone for your account too. Dont forget that. With your plan of a high turnover, maybe think of multiple accounts. That said, I recommend starting with one to get an idea of working it.
Quote:
For renting an address, is there any chance that ebay will already have that address blacklisted?
That can happen. You should try to pick a less known service.
Quote:
What data provider would be best for the internet dongle, I have heard that O2 do not switch ip addresses when restarted?
More than a few posts about dongles. As I mentioned, check your reception, your usage. Reception is crucial. If there is none, there is no access & that is a shed load of grief. LOL.
http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ip-addr...providers.html

Quote:
Comments would be appreicated, thanks!
Hope the above helps.
Good Luck
Old 09-13-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,370 Times in 1,528 Posts
Activity: 29%
Longevity: 85%

No mention of Paypal verification. An entropay card won't do much on its own.

This is essential if your ambitions are to take £2k per month.
Old 09-13-2013
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 61%

Thanks for the replies!

I think I understand entropay, I set up the entropay account with my real details, but then add a virtual card set up with different details to match the paypal address?

Forgot about the phone, I had planned on just buying a cheap spare phone and a pay as you go sim. I feel this would be ok for a single stealth account, but across multiple accounts this could get expensive.

As for paypal verification, I could set up a new bank account and and link that to the paypal. Is there any way that a UK bank will decline my paypal due to the name being different on the paypal?

A bomb proof account is the plan, we all can dream lol. But I want to have an account perfectly set up, and ideally set up as a business seller.

Also in regards to the rented address, the company that provides an option to tweak the address. I'll give an example, standard addresses at the company will be like this

Mr Smith
Box 20
6 Town House
Town
BT65 3EP

But that second line can be edited, to make an address more like this:

Mr Smith
Apartment 9
6 Town House
Town.
BT65 3EP.

Now, sorry this is a bit confusing, but say someone else running a stealth account at this address had got an account banned, will any 'apartment 9' addition to the address make it count as a new address? Or will ebay automatically block all accounts registered with the bottom 3 lines of info on the address?

Thanks for your time