Stealth Paypal For Normal User - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 10-04-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 64%
Question Stealth Paypal For Normal User

ok, I've been reading this forum for the last few hours, since I didn't find specific answers to my queries(which depend on my requirement). So here I'm like to be clarified on those. Since many people may not have time & patience to read long posts(detailing my intended usage of this stealth paypal a/c) I'm putting my questions at first but I suppose you better understand my quiries if you read my intended usage of this a/c.

What I want to know:

1) what type of verifications do I need to undergo for opening a stealth paypal a/c, is card & address verification(through AVS) sufficient or do I also need to do phone verification for my usage?,(pls see below detailed description on what I'll be using this a/c for).

2) what is the best way of getting verified(card & address verification), VCC with AVS capability or a VBA?. Can you please suggest me the banks(VBA) good for a stealth paypal account?, because I read in this forum that even a/cs from banks like BOA(which are considered to be stealth friendly) are not working properly now a days. Depending on your suggestion I'll ask the sellers(in this forum) if they provide those or not.

3)Any other things to take note of?

What I've done so far is:

1) Opened a frieght forwarding service(just to get an US address to be used with stealth paypal a/c) & got an US address.

2) Used my name but removing my surname in opening frieght forwarding service, I hope it won't problem in using the same(my real name - mysurname) for stealth US paypal.

Background & My Usage: I'll be using this paypal to receive a payment of around $30-$40 per month or $8-$10 per week, for a freelance work I'm doing(no selling on ebay or amazon or anything like that). I live outside US, where I've my original Paypal a/c which is in good state for a period of about 4 years and it is address, bank, card & phone verified(all my genuine & real info) since almost 3 years. But, the problem is that if I get the payment deposited into my real paypal a/c, it automatically transferred(withdrawn) to my bank a/c, Paypal doesn't allow to hold money or use it for any kind of purpose, from my country paypal a/cs. So, instead of receiving single digit money every week, I like to receive the payment(once it grows to a decent amount) at a time after a month or two, cjust to avoid the losses on currency conversion fee(fluctuates a lot) and other things like if I need to spend any thing in US Dollars, I need to use my real card on which the currency conversion charges are being levied again.

So, the stealth paypal a/c will be used to hold the payments till I feel right time to withdraw(by sending it to real paypal a/c from which it automatically withdrawn to my bank a/c) or to make purchases if I ever do in US Dollars.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-04-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%
Default Re: Stealth Paypal For Normal User

Constantly sending money from a stealth PayPal account to ANY other PayPal account is NOT a good idea. It WILL link the accounts and they could both go down.
Old 10-04-2013
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffweico View Post
Constantly sending money from a stealth PayPal account to ANY other PayPal account is NOT a good idea. It WILL link the accounts and they could both go down.
Thanks for your quick reply, if sending money(not huge amounts) from stealth a/c to my real a/c does raise flag then I can send the amount to other paypal a/cs of my friends who also live in my country. Will that solve the issue you raised?
Old 10-04-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Please make sure you leave your flag as INDIA and not the USA.

It makes a difference to how you get answered.

Old 10-04-2013
Executive [VIP]

The type of activity you are going to do is recognised by paypal as high risk.

Doing transfers between accounts like you mention is high risk.

Freelance jobs are often the cause of limitations by paypal regardless of the amounts being transferred.
Old 10-04-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Is PayPal necessary? I have hired freelancers before to write computer programs for me. I had bids from people all over the world - Indian, China, Russia, Pakistan and many other places. How are THEY getting paid?

I used a website that was called, at the time Rent-A-Coder. I know it has changed since then, but I remember paying the website and they paid the person I hired.

Is this a possibility? Are there ANY alternatives for you other than PayPal?
The Following User Says Thank You to jeffweico For This Useful Post:
GreenBean (10-04-2013)
Old 10-04-2013
Threadstarter  

Thanks to both of you, Jeff, he offered a moneygram option also, but their(Moneygram) charges are very high, I just checked it, Moneygram is charging $11+other charges+taxes as transaction fee for $80(if I do twice a month) and it rules out my other criteria also, which is saving money in the stealth a/c to buy if I find some interesting things in US market. Now I like to know more basic thing, is the stealth paypal a/c can be used to send & recieve money between normal people(without too much selling & buying involved)?. Is the stealth paypal a/c only meant for buying & selling on Ebay(or other sites)?
Old 10-04-2013
Executive [VIP]

paypal can be used for different types of transactions.

But paypal has rules even for those.

What you are talking about is high risk to paypal.

Please understand that quickly.
Old 10-04-2013
Threadstarter  

Ok, this will be my last post about this issue, if I transfer money from the stealth account to different paypal accounts(couple of friends have paypal a/cs), every month I transfer money to different a/c instead making every month to my real a/c only, even then also will it be a problem. But I'm really surprised that Paypal have reservations for the people to recieve & send money between them using paypal(which basically is what I'll be doing).
Old 10-04-2013
Executive [VIP]

You should operate with the understanding there will be a risk from paypal's point of view.

You are at risk if you are in India but using US information.

If those other parties are doing the same, paypal will see risks too.

Please post more if you need to make sure you get as much info to work safely.

It will be sad if you end up being limited by paypal because something was not understood.

Good Luck
Old 10-06-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by st_7 View Post
Ok, this will be my last post about this issue, if I transfer money from the stealth account to different paypal accounts(couple of friends have paypal a/cs), every month I transfer money to different a/c instead making every month to my real a/c only, even then also will it be a problem. But I'm really surprised that Paypal have reservations for the people to recieve & send money between them using paypal(which basically is what I'll be doing).
Your decision to do - vary the activity so it doesn't look like a regular transfer.

You are really surprised? You don't know PP well...they monitor everything and don't like risky activity regardless of explanation
Old 10-06-2013
Executive [VIP]

paypal are a business.

they dislike many things.

Avoid being one of those account holders they decide to dislike.

Last edited by GreenBean; 10-08-2013 at 06:42 PM.
Old 10-07-2013
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by st_7 View Post
Thanks to both of you, Jeff, he offered a moneygram option also, but their(Moneygram) charges are very high, I just checked it, Moneygram is charging $11+other charges+taxes as transaction fee for $80(if I do twice a month) and it rules out my other criteria also, which is saving money in the stealth a/c to buy if I find some interesting things in US market. Now I like to know more basic thing, is the stealth paypal a/c can be used to send & recieve money between normal people(without too much selling & buying involved)?. Is the stealth paypal a/c only meant for buying & selling on Ebay(or other sites)?
You have no protection with Moneygram - be careful...know who you are sending to very well before going this route
Old 10-08-2013
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenie View Post
Please post more if you need to make sure you get as much info to work safely.

Good Luck
Thanks for the intent to help me and yes I want to work with it(if at all I'll be able to) more safely thats why I'm here asking you some very basic questions like what type of verifications that are mandatory to open this account.

But I don't want to spam the forum when I'm told that I can't use it for my purpose. Anyway, I don't know how much difference it would've made to your replies but I forgot to say, the stealth paypal I would like to have open would be operated from New York, US ip address only.

So, I've New York, US address(which I want to attach it to paypal) & New York, US ip address(work computer) to operate this stealth US paypal.

And the purpose is what I've already explained in the first post, recieve money(around $40/month), hold the balance in it, send the money to my genuine paypal(non US) a/c once every two months or so, or use it to buy some goods or apps from US stores.

Last edited by GreenBean; 10-08-2013 at 06:43 PM.
Old 10-08-2013
Executive [VIP]

If you repeatedly sent money between your PP accounts, you will be linked and could be limited.
Old 10-08-2013
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
If you repeatedly sent money between your PP accounts, you will be linked and could be limited.
Hey, thanks for your reply and no, I'll not be sending to my PP account repeatedly.

as I said in one of my earlier posts, I'll be sending to my friends PP accounts(couple of friends have PP a/c with everything verified just as me) and to just let you know, the PP a/cs of my country must be verified with Government given identity card, that is equivalent to SSN(for us citizens) in that every transaction is being recorded & attached to that person, apart from CC, bank, phone & address verified.

You can't use a paypal a/c(for any thing) openend from my country unless you attach & get verified with that Government provided identity card that I mentioned and on top of that one should've CC(for card verification & making transactions), bank verification is optional but necessary to recieve money(which automatically withdraw money to bank account attached and also to verify the address).

So, every PP a/c is unique & just impossible to open duplicate a/c for same person. So, sending money to my friends accounts, instead of sending it to my a/c, may decrease the risk level(that's only my opinion).

But I can't say for it sure because I don't have experience in these kind of things, that's why I'm here asking experienced people like you.

Last edited by GreenBean; 10-09-2013 at 06:39 AM.